What's new

Can we change our ‘hate-India’ mindset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww the little pakistani living in Amreeka is now calling me insecure because he had his chinese "ally" back him up.

Who's the insecure one? :azn:

Mate it's not theri fault. They've just been taught two big words at their madressas. Inferiority complex and insecure looool

And other lies such as 'Pakistanis ruled over India for 1000 years.' 'Pakistan has existed since eternity and 1947 was born of 2 entities.' 'Equador passes through India so they're ALL black' and 'Indus Valley Civilisation is in fact Pakistani Valley Civilisation' loool

You think this applies to just one country?

This applies to India as well (regarding their hatred towards China/Pakistan), and even China (regarding their hatred towards Japan).

Though no one has yet bashed me, for saying that one of my closest friends during high school was half-Japanese.

Exactly right, it is not the preserve of one nation or people.

India's insecurities & obsession about Pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate it's not theri fault. They've just been taught two big words at their madressas. Inferiority complex and insecure looool

And other lies such as 'Pakistanis ruled over India for 1000 years.' 'Pakistan has existed since eternity and 1947 was born of 2 entities.' 'Equador passes through India so they're ALL black' and 'Indus Valley Civilisation is in fact Pakistani Valley Civilisation' loool

LOL so true.

Again if anyone has an ebook of what pakistani textbooks look like please do share the link. I'm very eager to see what you people are learning in these so called "schools"

You have much frustration and rage in your life, I suggest you see a therapist - before you hurt yourself.

Indian obsession with Pakistan:

LOL so true.

Again if anyone has an ebook of what pakistani textbooks look like please do share the link. I'm very eager to see what you people are learning in these so called "schools"

At least we learn with a full belly, and don't suffer like the poor indian people.

Indian insecurities about Pakistan:

Better than ranting about a bunch of bs without even reading the article... and the rationale behind it.

We understand it quite well. And we are not ranting you are.

Better than ranting about a bunch of bs without even reading the article... and the rationale behind it.

It's ok for a Pakistani member to use that article to express his/her views, but an Indian gleefully using it to flame shows their insecurities & obsession with Pakistan & Pakistanis.

You think this applies to just one country?

This applies to India as well (regarding their hatred towards China/Pakistan), and even China (regarding their hatred towards Japan).

Though no one has yet bashed me, for saying that one of my closest friends during high school was half-Japanese.

Mate, in starting when I joined this forum I used look up to your posts. But now the standard has just fallen down SO dramatically.

How does Chinese have to say anything on this forum apart from trolling and India bashing??

Get a life? Do you work or go to college/university because whenever I come on this site. You're always on India related threads. Even though it doesn't have anything to do with China even remotely.

And you're the same guy who started jumping around when I said 'Go eat THAT noodles.' right?? Maybe you don't remember but I do. and if I'm not wrong you were banned for trolling as well??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom