What's new

Can we change our ‘hate-India’ mindset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because of my flag of course you're gonna blame me :lol:
It was not remotely related to pakistani bashing whatsoever.

It is not because of your flag, it is because you share with many of your compatriots this fierce self hatred ie the inferiority compared with other nations.

I have stepped in a few times, to stop young indian men getting their head's kicked in London, it's just that the street toughs don't expect them to fight back, it is a well known indian trait to take a beating in silence.

haha Have you even lived in London? And what??!! They can't distinguish between Indian/Pakistani. Sure you'd go like You lot are more fair than Indians. But most of the Indians outside of India are Punjabis who look just like Pakistanis. So if what you're saying is true then Pakistanis get beaten as well. looooool

And this is something I don't find funny or am trying to make fun of. But in Hamilton so many Muslim women's burkha has been snatched by young mobs. :/ Pakistanis try and avoid to go in this area if possible.

It is pro EDL area. [English Defence League] and this EDL is bit of islamophobic. :/
photo.php

photo.php

India's insecurities about Pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you insecure about a Chinese bashing you, just because of your flag? :lol:

Awww the little pakistani living in Amreeka is now calling me insecure because he had his chinese "ally" back him up.

Who's the insecure one? :azn:

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

Awww the little pakistani living in Amreeka is now calling me insecure because he had his chinese "ally" back him up.

I'm not crying about a Chinese that doesn't support me like you are ;)

No, because there are enough people to drag down anyone who dares to think so.

India's obsession with Pakistan:

haha Have you even lived in London? And what??!! They can't distinguish between Indian/Pakistani. Sure you'd go like You lot are more fair than Indians. But most of the Indians outside of India are Punjabis who look just like Pakistanis. So if what you're saying is true then Pakistanis get beaten as well. looooool

And this is something I don't find funny or am trying to make fun of. But in Hamilton so many Muslim women's burkha has been snatched by young mobs. :/ Pakistanis try and avoid to go in this area if possible.

It is pro EDL area. [English Defence League] and this EDL is bit of islamophobic. :/
photo.php

photo.php

This is how the Young Pakistani Warriors deal with the EDL.

It is you my sad little indian friend.

You think this applies to just one country?

This applies to India as well (regarding their hatred towards China/Pakistan), and even China (regarding their hatred towards Japan).

Though no one has yet bashed me, for saying that one of my closest friends during high school was half-Japanese.

You do it through inferiority complex, ie self hatred.

India's obsession & insecurity of Pakistan:

You think this applies to just one country?

This applies to India as well (regarding their hatred towards China/Pakistan), and even China (regarding their hatred towards Japan).

I was answering the question from the perspective it demanded an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom