What's new

Can their ever be Bloodless Eid ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, its like in Hinduism everyone wants to climb up those steps to the temple to ring the bell why not just 1 person do it for all the Hindus on the planet?

As for the rates going up or down doesnt matter...the poor get to eat when the rates are this highest....

1) I have no idea what language that was

2) Darwin is long dead no idea why you trying to get related to him...

Be 'enlightened'. I consider no religion to be greater than the scientific truth. so while you talk about enlightenment on the basis of religion, really is a lesser form of enlightenment. if you wanna compare religion, yours is as flawed as others'.

Animal sacrifices can be eaten, still makes it a sacrifice which makes this issue confusing.
Yes it is confusing for those who know not even the basics....like I said we sacrifice (in the name of the god) but we do that to every meat slaughtered in the Halal way like the Kosher also has some prayers to go with it...

You used sacrifice and slaughtering interchangeably. That's why I said earlier if someone is against animal sacrifices they are also against this Eid as a whole, whether or not meat is eaten or animals killed. It's an Abrahamic issue not just Muslim.
Tell that to the ignorant OP and the other venom filled people ready to sting!

Be 'enlightened'. I consider no religion to be greater than the scientific truth. so while you talk about enlightenment on the basis of religion, really is a lesser form of enlightenment. if you wanna compare religion, yours is as flawed as others'.
well 2 issues:

1) Yes I was talking about Spiritual enlightenment and in terms of religion because of the obvious ignorance spewed by OP...

2) Religion and science are 2 separate things...

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind

Yes it is confusing for those who know not even the basics....like I said we sacrifice (in the name of the god) but we do that to every meat slaughtered in the Halal way like the Kosher also has some prayers to go with it...

Tell that to the ignorant OP and the other venom filled people ready to sting!

well 2 issues:

1) Yes I was talking about Spiritual enlightenment and in terms of religion because of the obvious ignorance spewed by OP...

2) Religion and science are 2 separate things...

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind

Yeah right. I should discard Darwin who said that our ancestors were apes and am not 'elightened' because I don't believe Adam and Eve frolicked in heaven/ ate a fruit/ came down with hordes of angels/ devils etc. And somehow I should make space for your story coz you think the story I currently am somewhat aligned to is wrong. Your comic book is better than mine cz you say one god . I will not touch sanatana dharma which talks about the unity but then logically whatever created that one god can create multiple gods too. Now go figure. And don't give me BS about science and spirituality and stuff.

Oh please.........

I am a Hindu brahmin and I love my pork chops, sirloin steaks and 'kosha mangso'.. The naysayers and the grass eaters can go suck a duck..
i am Brahmin too but i tasted only half egg omelet :( btw how meat tests ? :p:

In my case it's not the communal meal or what ever is eaten, It's the sacrifice that is being celebrated. Abraham's sacrifice of his son, goat.
Right but that is similar to the traditional lamb served at Easter for we Christians. The lamb is the traditional symbol for the sacrifice of Christ on the cross.

896a4e886f7e19ef9436ac418650310f.png

Yeah right. I should discard Darwin who said that our ancestors were apes and am not 'elightened' because I don't believe Adam and Eve frolicked in heaven/ ate a fruit/ came down with hordes of angels/ devils etc. And somehow I should make space for your story coz you think the story I currently am somewhat aligned to is wrong.
Your comic book is better than mine cz you say one god
Show me where did I say that? Or are you just having a field day at bashing?

I will not touch sanatana dharma which talks about the unity but then logically whatever created that one god can create multiple gods too. Now go figure. And don't give me BS about science and spirituality and stuff.
This is where if you had given the proverb 2 sec would have enlightened some knowledge into you

1) Darwin's theory of evolution also includes descend from common ancestors so if religious scripture wants to give them the name Adam and Eve thats not soo problematic nor is it out of the equation of the science that governs the earth.

2) I am sorry but I dont speak caveman!

3) If someone or thing created a god then that is creation and not god...
And don't give me BS about science and spirituality and stuff.
Then you are in the wrong thread!

Show me where did I say that? Or are you just having a field day at bashing?

This is where if you had given the proverb 2 sec would have enlightened some knowledge into you

1) Darwin's theory of evolution also includes descend from common ancestors so if religious scripture wants to give them the name Adam and Eve thats not soo problematic nor is it out of the equation of the science that governs the earth.

2) I am sorry but I dont speak caveman!

3) If someone or thing created a god then that is creation and not god...
Then you are in the wrong thread!

Oh please spare me your proverb and the trouble of giving me your snake oil. And boy are you deluded (or deliberately ignorant I wonder). Darwin said specifically, literally WE CAME FROM APES. ie. they were hairy monkeys. you are something to claim common ancestors were 'adam and eve'. My brain is like a fried omlet. Common ancestors are FISH LIKE CREATURES. NOT frolicking damsel and dude. (And yeah if one creator exists, no reason why two should not 'eternally' just come into existence)

Right but that is similar to the traditional lamb served at Easter for we Christians. The lamb is the traditional symbol for the sacrifice of Christ on the cross.

View attachment 114788

Perhaps, the major difference is that it's lamb in your case but can be Cow/Bull in case of Muslims which is Mother/Father/god for Hindus.

Oh please spare me your proverb and the trouble of giving me your snake oil. And boy are you deluded (or deliberately ignorant I wonder). Darwin said specifically, literally WE CAME FROM APES. ie. they were hairy monkeys. you are something to claim common ancestors were 'adam and eve'. My brain is like a fried omlet. Common ancestors are FISH LIKE CREATURES. NOT frolicking damsel and dude. (And yeah if one creator exists, no reason why two should not 'eternally' just come into existence)
that depends how far up the phylogenetic tree you want to go

that depends how far up the phylogenetic tree you want to go

Go as far as you want man. there's a great paradise up there made 'just for humans' where we were booted out for eating and apple (coza snake asked us to). 'Enlightenment'

Go as far as you want man. there's a great paradise up there made 'just for humans' where we were booted out for eating and apple (coza snake asked us to). 'Enlightenment'
I dont see why you are soo pissed about it? Did your ancestor accidentally ate the snake instead of the apple? Didnt they get the memo not to bite the snake? :pop:

I dont see why you are soo pissed about it? Did your ancestor accidentally ate the snake instead of the apple? Didnt they get the memo not to bite the snake? :pop:

Well, if they ate the snake, then shouldn't we already live in the Garden of Eden? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom