What's new

Can their ever be Bloodless Eid ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, they will have to decide for themselves if they want to change for good or not. If they chose to live with barbaric acts then we really don't have much options.we just have to make sure they just remain limited to killing animals..

We live in the same society ,you cannot see your neighbor do some horrific acts because he calls it religion
If some constitutes some new BS religion where suicide bombing your child is auspicious will we allow it for religions sake ?

You are again justifying this sick practice to link it with meat eating ,Animal sacrifice is an OLD tradition which MOST religions(EXCEPT Islam) have MOSTLY abandoned due to the inhumane nature of public sacrifice for fun .
It is your lack of knowledge that is on showcase right now...

Animal sacrifice where you put it on an altar kill it and leave it to rot is called a sacrifice...

Muslims dont do that...hence asking to abandon (other non-veg also kill their meat before consuming it hence I dont see what your problem is?) is like a Mullah forcing you to convert....

Killing animals for FUN just to satisfy some religious tradition and to show your little children how beautiful it is is such horrific act ,one must understand this .
I just clarified this in my previous post BUT I guess you are not here to understand anything!

As for the children see such sight...when someone dies in front of them they feel the same ...maybe you dont understand this...

Then why didnt you bring up any other sacrifice? Bronze age was prob before Prophet Abraham...thanks for showing us your ignorance level!

No one forces anyone to see ...Many see it on their own will others hide coz they cant bear it.....as for violence....Same question should be asked of kosher...their meat doesnt fall from heaven it goes through the "same violent process"

Again this depicts your obvious bashing of Islam as usual!

1.Animal sacrifice is very old tradition found in almost ALL indo European religions ,prophet or no prophet thats FACT.

2.They will see because you are telling them its FESTIVAL ,its GREAT .

3.Sure ,you can make it sound like anything as per you wishes .

A celebration of an event that happened in all Abrahamic religions. Don't if other Abrahamic religions celebrate it or not.
Do all abrahamic religion people sacrifice animals on their Festivals at PRESENT? NOPE

For BLIND PEOPLE that is the 1st LINE in OP .

Last edited:
1.Animal sacrifice is very old tradition found in almost ALL indo European religions ,prophet or no prophet thats FACT.
Yes and they dont consume the meat usually leave it at the alter for the gods to "accept" the sacrafice

They also dont feed the needy nor do they give to their neighbours

2.They will see because you are telling them its FESTIVAL ,its GREAT .
They will also see when their grandma passes away...

3.Sure ,you can make it sound like anything as per you wishes .
I dont need to...Your lack of knowledge is soo apparent I dont even have to counter anything...

@GreenFoe I already exposed you in this post:

OP cant distinguish sacrifice from slaughtering

sure bro... sure..

AGHORI

The Aghoris are one of the principal Indian traditions and the most extreme and fascinating form of the Tantra. Dattatreya, a divinity that includes the Trimurti Brahma, Vishnu andShiva, are considered to be the founder of this school.

The sanscrit term Aghora is the combination among two words and has various meanings: A is a negation; Ghora is the obscurity of the ignorance, but it also means intense, deep;Aghora therefore means Light, absence of obscurity, awareness, but it also symbolizes a style of life where a person of the Aghori tradition doesn't have intense or deep feelings, it doesn't make difference among the various feelings, seems to be indifferent to the various stories of the life.

It is said that Aghoris drink liqueurs, smoke ganja, eat meat (in some rites also human meat); they use a human skull as a bowl, they wander among the funeral pyres, meditate at night and don't have any sex inhibition. This path seems to be detached completely from hinduist philosophies and it deceives the true nature of this little known reality in the indian sadhus (ascetics) panorama. The ritual practices of the Aghori are symbols of their non-dualistic beliefs. The corpse upon which they meditate is a symbol of their own bodyand transcendence of the lower self and realization of the Supreme Self.

They are also known for their knowledge of magic arts; many people believe they owns magic powers and it is not difficult to hear histories of miraculous recoveries. Among the people, the word Aghori always arouses a mixture between respect and suspect; anyway they also have many devotees among the various religion present in India. Together with an Aghori you can easily found hindus, sicks, muslims, jains, Christians or other.

In reality when we are together with these sadhus seems to be in front of a mystical crazy person, The Fool of the tarots, all the rational thoughts seem to fade away for leaving place to an intense spiritual experience, over every duality.

The death's theme, so recurrent among the Aghoris, constantly remembers us our mortality but it is also a challenge to transcend the duality between life and death. Breaking every mental scheme, going over every taboo makes aware of the illusion of this world and becomes a path toward the liberation (moksha), the realization of the itself with the absolute one. Also the conventional Hindu distinction among pure and impure for the Aghoris is an illusion.

The site proposes to spread and to let know the Aghori culture too often misunderstood and stigmatized as one dark "sect". It doesn't absolutely want to make proselytism in accord with the conviction that any religion is pure illusion, fruit of mental conjectures and that in sum it estranges the man from the native spiritual message.
Aghoris are outcasts and no one likes them. People beat them up in the street, they are not holy men. Your source doesn't prove anything, nice try though.

Animal sacrifice where you put it on an altar kill it and leave it to rot is called a sacrifice...

As for the children see such sight...when someone dies in front of them they feel the same ...maybe you dont understand this...
1.Eid is Religious obligation,you do it in front of some fire or not doesnt matter .

2.Thats what iam saying you are showing them DEATH and VIOLENCE as SOME GREAT EVENT .

1.Eid is Religious obligation,you do it in front of some fire or not doesnt matter .
Said so who? Only those who can afford it do the sacrifice

2.Thats what iam saying you are showing them DEATH and VIOLENCE as SOME GREAT EVENT .
No one is dancing during the slaughtering...that stuff only happens for Hindu festive where you guys dance...not in ours...

Each child is taught the story of Abraham and hence many understand...some dont they fall in love with the animal... and no one blames them or anything....Just tells them everything has an end...and how and where our meat comes from...

It is your lack of knowledge that is on showcase right now...

Muslims dont do that...hence asking to abandon (other non-veg also kill their meat before consuming it hence I dont see what your problem is?) is like a Mullah forcing you to convert....

I just clarified this in my previous post BUT I guess you are not here to understand anything!

Still debating Muslim haters saffron chaddi? Who is jumping like monkey from vegetarianism tree to eating meat to bashing Muslims for their religion.

oh really so my soul is polluted so let it be i know only one creator PIG
yo bro everything can be taken easily...leave the ignorant be...were he interested to be enlightened he would have been by now ...

Most muslims still do ,what is Eid ul azha then ?:o:
Fair enough I guess, but I would consider that more of a communal meal. My question still remains of what your objection is. If it's not an advocacy of vegetarianism, then what is your objection to a communal religious meal like the Eid al-Adha, or a Shabbat meal where meat is served, (and killed according to Jewish law), or a traditional Easter dinner where lamb is served?

Say that about kosher and someone will hand you the anti Semitic ticket! But yea go ahead and stomp all about with Muslims....

If it is inhumane you should not just jump to HALAL but also Kosher...so saying this:

As for

Not everyone does it in the public...in fact my family in ISB lets the Masjid deal with it they just pay some money and viola meat is picked up....

I think one symbolic sacrifice somehwre in mecca or something should suffice the 'sacrifice' part no? As for the rest, let people eat as they like. From what I gather this is a problem anyway- at this time the rates soar due to the demand right?

yo bro everything can be taken easily...leave the ignorant be...were he interested to be enlightened he would have been by now ...

Oh you wanna play it that way. Let's start with a dude and a dudette frolicking in heaven and eat an apple coz a snake asked it to. You know why I'm enlightened? Coz I wholly surrender to the teachings of the great prophet Darwin. If you were interested in enlightenment, you'd be enlightened by now.

Animal sacrifices can be eaten, still makes it a sacrifice which makes this issue confusing.
Said so who? Only those who can afford it do the sacrifice

No one is dancing during the slaughtering...that stuff only happens for Hindu festive where you guys dance...not in ours...

Each child is taught the story of Abraham and hence many understand...some dont they fall in love with the animal... and no one blames them or anything....Just tells them everything has an end...and how and where our meat comes from...
You used sacrifice and slaughtering interchangeably. That's why I said earlier if someone is against animal sacrifices they are also against this Eid as a whole, whether or not meat is eaten or animals killed. It's an Abrahamic issue not just Muslim.

I think one symbolic sacrifice somehwre in mecca or something should suffice the 'sacrifice' part no? As for the rest, let people eat as they like. From what I gather this is a problem anyway- at this time the rates soar due to the demand right?
Well, its like in Hinduism everyone wants to climb up those steps to the temple to ring the bell why not just 1 person do it for all the Hindus on the planet?

As for the rates going up or down doesnt matter...the poor get to eat when the rates are this highest....

Oh you wanna play it that way. Let's start with a dude and a dudette frolicking in heaven and eat an apple coz a snake asked it to. You know why I'm enlightened? Coz I wholly surrender to the teachings of the great prophet Darwin. If you were interested in enlightenment, you'd be enlightened by now.
1) I have no idea what language that was

2) Darwin is long dead no idea why you trying to get related to him...

Fair enough I guess, but I would consider that more of a communal meal. My question still remains of what your objection is. If it's not an advocacy of vegetarianism, then what is your objection to a communal religious meal like the Eid al-Adha, or a Shabbat meal where meat is served, (and killed according to Jewish law), or a traditional Easter dinner where lamb is served?
In my case it's not the communal meal or what ever is eaten, It's the sacrifice that is being celebrated. Abraham's sacrifice of his son, goat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom