What's new

Can their ever be Bloodless Eid ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if they ate the snake, then shouldn't we already live in the Garden of Eden? :D
they came too late, ate the snake and became some baboons :tsk:

Couldnt save us and helped Darwin instead :tsk:

I dont see why you are soo pissed about it? Did your ancestor accidentally ate the snake instead of the apple? Didnt they get the memo not to bite the snake? :pop:

Your version of enlightenment is the same kind of comic book every religion since the dawn of time has sold. Stick to the moral lesson and world will respect you. get stupidly preachy about how others 'refuse to become enlightened by your truth', this is what happens.

Your version of enlightenment is the same kind of comic book every religion since the dawn of time has sold. Stick to the moral lesson and world will respect you. get stupidly preachy about how others 'refuse to become enlightened by your truth', this is what happens.
yea and you are the one who happened to be using all the "peachy" language all along :D

People who are fighting for this as if this is against Muslims. It is not, it is about cruelty and barbarism which need to be stopped.

:rofl::rofl::lol: That's so funny. I just imagined eve eating the snake instead of the apple. :lol:
But Eve isnt your ancestor now dont go bipolar on me...stick to 1 story :P

You already decided you are common ancestors with the baboon? and here I was trying to save you all the hairyness :p:

270585fe61eb83ecb56a031999b45935.jpg

People who are fighting for this as if this is against Muslims. It is not, it is about cruelty and barbarism which need to be stopped.
Lets start with the Jews :pop: Their religion came first right? :pop:

But Eve isnt your ancestor now dont go bipolar on me...stick to 1 story :P

You already decided you are common ancestors with the baboon? and here I was trying to save you all the hairyness :p:

View attachment 114865

Lets start with the Jews :pop: Their religion came first right? :pop:

yes, Jews as well, Christians killing Turkeys in Thanksgiving and Hindu's sacrificing practice as well. Why Muslims are getting nitpicking is the show they make it. Sluaghtering in front of Kid's is not beautiful sight.

Start with shutting down Tata's leather business and Indian leather Industry.

Start with shutting down Tata's leather business and Indian leather Industry.
Are we talking about to become vegetarian? Nopes. Are we talking about closing slaughterhouse? NO. The only thing is that this addition one day's gruesome killing in home and that too in such large number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom