What's new

Can someone suggest some Good TV series to watch ?

I will suggest Money Heist & Stranger Things..

Haunting of Hill House
The Crown
Gotham
Umbrella Academy
To name a few

black mirror.it amazing.set in a not very distant future.but not like with flying cars and weird dresses.you just have a look.very hard to explain it here

If you like classics, watch sentinel, how the west was won, Roots, DAAS Boot,

I have been watching Game of Thrones , Walking dead and Fear the walking dead , I used to watch Big bang and also Friends as well .. but after getting disappoint ending from GOT, and Rick Grimes Aka Andreo Lincoln Leaving TWD i just lost interest in it, I am currently watching Westworld but I am also looking for some different series , Action , Horror , Thriller , Comedy or mixture of all of them . If anyone of you knows about it please give your suggestions Thank you in Advance .

Manhunt Unabomber
Mindhunter
the terror bbc series
viking
hitler inner circle

I have been watching Game of Thrones , Walking dead and Fear the walking dead , I used to watch Big bang and also Friends as well .. but after getting disappoint ending from GOT, and Rick Grimes Aka Andreo Lincoln Leaving TWD i just lost interest in it, I am currently watching Westworld but I am also looking for some different series , Action , Horror , Thriller , Comedy or mixture of all of them . If anyone of you knows about it please give your suggestions Thank you in Advance .
The designated survivor
The Lost ship

The designated survivor
The Lost ship
The Practice
House

Ertrugrul - Highly recomended Turkish series on the Ottoman Empire. We have alot to learn from this. Islam, moral, values, love for parent, loyalty, Unity, hardwork etc.
Amazing, once you start you cannot stop.

I second this show. @Starlord , a good show to watch with your wife.

The story and setting reminds one of medieval Islamic empires like our own Dilli Sultanate and Mughal empire, unique in that it depicts the father of Osman Ghazi & Ottomans before they settled down and while they were at war with Crusaders, Byzantines, and Mongols.

Another good show is Yunus Emre, based on a Turkish Sufi poet living in Dargah (Sufi lodge) on the path to enlightenment. He goes through many hardships, but perseveres the obtuse methods of his teacher.

The X-Files
13 Reasons Why
Sex Education
Money Heist
Riverdale

Watch interracial divorce documentaries

The Americans
Mindhunter
Dark on Netflix

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom