What's new

Can someone suggest some Good TV series to watch ?

apart from other series mentioned try below ones as well if you haven't seen them.

Mr. Robot

Narcos

The man in high castle

halt and catch fire

deutschland-83

The last kingdom

The vietnam war by Ken Burns

Will add more later on.

I watched "The Office" and I think it is a little better than friends even though Friends is still more of a classic. The Office has a 'cringe comedy' vibe which I find very entertaining. There are around 20 characters in that season and you get really attached to them.
There are 9 seasons. If you have ever worked in an office environment and have to deal with "namoona" people all the time, I think you should treat yourself and watch the show you will relate to it a lot.
The first season has only a few episodes. By season 2 you will start to get attached to the many characters.

I like some good old sci fi and paranormal series.

X-files

Twilight Zone

Aside from that, The Office (American one) is hilarious, and Breaking Bad’s plot and drama is unmatched.

I was thinking about Breaking bad, in fact its on my list since i first start TWD .. I am not just waiting until i finish the westworld third season ..

I was thinking about Breaking bad, in fact its on my list since i first start TWD .. I am not just waiting until i finish the westworld third season ..

Breaking bad is probably the greatest TV series ever made. If you have not seen it, see it asap.

I have read some pretty good suggestions up there...True detective season 1 is a much watch. SO is succession if you are familiar with the business world.. Almost all shows from HBO are great so look into any of them, they have many genres. marco polo is great but you should also watch versaille, its on King Louis of France if i remember correctly and its very well done.

Ofcourse..Chernobyl..its an amazing show and its got 10/10 on IMDB which is rare

Breaking Bad
The Sopranos
The Wire
Mad Men

The 4 greatest dramas of all time.

Highly recommend:

The Americans
Lost
True Detective Season 1
Supernatural
Fargo

I like some good old sci fi and paranormal series.

X-files

Twilight Zone

Aside from that, The Office (American one) is hilarious, and Breaking Bad’s plot and drama is unmatched.

I don't want to die early, and my Wife very seriously told me that X-files she wants to watch with me in America when we have our own home so I can't watch X-files right now :(

Breaking Bad
The Sopranos
The Wire
Mad Men

The 4 greatest dramas of all time.

Highly recommend:

The Americans
Lost
True Detective Season 1
Supernatural
Fargo

Saw some episodes of Supernatural long time ago, I dont remember why i stopped , is that the same with a bunch of teenagers with powers ?

The Americans ? or The American Gods ? or they are different ?

vikings
last resort
the 100
citizen khan

Saw last resort .. I liked some of the episodes of it and they are still saved in my PC somewhere. I used to Watch it with Umar Series .

Saw some episodes of Supernatural long time ago, I dont remember why i stopped , is that the same with a bunch of teenagers with powers ?

The Americans ? or The American Gods ? or they are different ?

Supernatural is about 2 brothers fighting the forces of evil. It’s horror, comedy, action. An amazing show!

The Americans is series about married Soviet spies living near D.C during the Cold War in the 80s.

If you haven’t seen Breaking Bad, then start with this show.

Supernatural is about 2 brothers fighting the forces of evil. It’s horror, comedy, action. An amazing show!

The Americans is series about married Soviet spies living near D.C during the Cold War in the 80s.

If you haven’t seen Breaking Bad, then start with this show.

I am gonna start with breaking bad and Supernatural ..

I have been watching Game of Thrones , Walking dead and Fear the walking dead , I used to watch Big bang and also Friends as well .. but after getting disappoint ending from GOT, and Rick Grimes Aka Andreo Lincoln Leaving TWD i just lost interest in it, I am currently watching Westworld but I am also looking for some different series , Action , Horror , Thriller , Comedy or mixture of all of them . If anyone of you knows about it please give your suggestions Thank you in Advance .

Ancient Aliens. UK: Sky: channel 163.

The best series I've seen on Netflix and highly recommend:

Ertrugrul - Highly recomended Turkish series on the Ottoman Empire. We have alot to learn from this. Islam, moral, values, love for parent, loyalty, Unity, hardwork etc.
Amazing, once you start you cannot stop.

Serial killer series: Highly recommended
MindHunter
Alienist

Sniper shooting series
Shooter - This is highly recommended.

Last edited:
I have been watching Game of Thrones , Walking dead and Fear the walking dead , I used to watch Big bang and also Friends as well .. but after getting disappoint ending from GOT, and Rick Grimes Aka Andreo Lincoln Leaving TWD i just lost interest in it, I am currently watching Westworld but I am also looking for some different series , Action , Horror , Thriller , Comedy or mixture of all of them . If anyone of you knows about it please give your suggestions Thank you in Advance .
Are you into anime?

Back
Top Bottom