What's new

Can Someone Manage to put atleast one Arab member as a Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t like the fact that so many of our Arab PDF posters took the side of racist supremacist (now banned) Saif-al-Arab’s racist comments and stereotypes about Pakistanis.

That’s my only problem. If a mod can be fair to Pakistanis, there is no issue.

Saif Al Arab was popular with Pakistanis here and I don't remember him being racist at all. He's interested in arab culture , history , cuisine , and so on and that's normal.

Who is the global moderator "king of all" in this forum? National of which country? Chief of every brigade?

Really? WTF? Why was SwordBreaker F*cking banned again? Mods going crazy these days and ban WAYYYY to easily without talking to other mods or even taking some type of vote. Abusing power never leads to good things.

I personally would nominate @The SC because I feel he is more active than I am. Also, many here including Pakistanis do have a bias and lie that they don't.

Saif Al Arab was popular with Pakistanis here and I don't remember him being racist at all. He's interested in arab culture , history , cuisine , and so on and that's normal.

Let’s not derail the topic here. He definitely was banned for the right reason.

Khair, we won’t agree on it. Hence my point.

It is dubious. The new lady mod. She is too trigger happy.
Really? WTF? Why was SwordBreaker F*cking banned again? Mods going crazy these days and ban WAYYYY to easily without talking to other mods or even taking some type of vote. Abusing power never leads to good things.

I personally would nominate @The SC because I feel he is more active than I am. Also, many here including Pakistanis do have a bias and lie that they don't.

Than one more reason to put another mod from Arab. @Khafee mubarakn abhi voting start nahi huwii aap ky haq main jaali vote parna shru :) aab ky liye next line of carrier bhi pata chal giya politics IA kafi kamiyaab rahoo gy
There was indeed an Arab mod, @Mosamania
He has left since Iran took over here !

For me the most worrying thing is that many people with mysterious "expat" pakistani origins have strange kind of hatred for gulf arabs which doesn't make any sense to me at all because back home in pakistan 90% of pakistani people have no ill feeling towards gulf arabs at all. I often feel if these expat pakistanis have any connection with pakistan at all or they have just doubtful identities. I can understand some iranian having some kind of ill feeling towards gulf arabs and vice versa but where the hell pakistan comes into picture. It is a mystery that I haven't been able to solve. Some people even on this thread have an id name on third caliph of islam yet they have strange bias towards iran which is absurd because no person with names of second or third caliph of islam would have any kind of inclination towards iranian regime.

I think one reason may be that Saudis & GCC Arabs treat Pakistanis like dirt especially the working class labour...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom