What's new

Can Someone Manage to put atleast one Arab member as a Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue what you are talking about, but I have no blinding love for anyone be it Arab or not.
On a personal level, I have traveled all over the globe and my worst experiences are reserved for Arab countries, they do look down on us and that is a fact. That does not mean I hate all Arabs everywhere, but it also does not mean that I dont hold a grudge.

People get what they deserve, what if you travel to my home town gujranwala and get beaten by some gujranwaliya there, probably you will be writing here oh my worst experience in pakistan is with people of gujranwala because they beat the hell out of me.

People get what they deserve, what if you travel to my home town gujranwala and get beaten by some gujranwaliya there, probably you will be writing here oh my worst experience in pakistan is with people of gujranwala because they beat the hell out of me.

And you are one of those people I was talking about. Thank you for raising your hand.

Okay let's vote for Arab mod:

1. Khafeee
2. Philip the Arab
3. Swordbreaker12
4. Camel Guy
5. The SC
6. Wilhelm
7. Falcon29

Quote my post with number for member chosen.

I voted for myself , so I'm winning as of now 1-0. :lol:
the sc and yourself

the sc and yourself
SC is the Saudi with many pdf accounts, is not acceptable..Khafee is not either...Give Africa a thread of its own, this thread will be more stable...and give the Arabs divide rice grains among themselves..

SC is the Saudi with many pdf accounts, is not acceptable..Khafee is not either...Give Africa a thread of its own, this thread will be more stable...and give the Arabs divide rice grains among themselves..
yeap africans and israelis should have their own threads.

This does not mean I hate Arabs, I love Arabs from all parts of Arab world, I love Arabic food, I had some heck of a time with my Arab friends. But of course I am talking about Arabs living out side Arab majority countries, my experience with Arabs is mostly negative in the Arab countries I been to. But still I dont hold it against them, I just thought their Aqqal Choos had robbed them of all common sense. LOL

I have actually had some pretty good experiences of Arabs from Arabic countries, and I think the diaspora is more judgmental and more nationalistic as a result of holding on to their culture in a foreign country.

In general, Arabs are decent people IRL but those who are active in social media, they tend to be very divisive and ethno-supremacist.

To be fair though, Pakistanis in social media tend to be jerks too. We are willing to sell/badmouth our own country for political points or to look good to others.

My vote for an Arab mod goes to @Khafee and @The SC .

The animosity against Arabs reflecting in some Pakistani expat posters requires a seperate thread but thats not reason enough to go against such a prospect.

The animosity against Arabs reflecting in some Pakistani expat posters requires a seperate thread but thats not reason enough to go against such a prospect.

I just don’t like the fact that so many of our Arab PDF posters took the side of racist supremacist (now banned) Saif-al-Arab’s racist comments and stereotypes about Pakistanis.

That’s my only problem. If a mod can be fair to Pakistanis, there is no issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom