What's new

Can Someone Manage to put atleast one Arab member as a Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that few Arab members on this forum are self-righteous and promote hate against Iran, Shias, Turks, Qatar, or Pakistanis.

We need a new neutral member to be an impartial mod, which we don’t have at the moment.

A Pakistani mod can be sufficient to deal with Arab section.

Mods are fairly generous with Arab members as a result.

There's no such thing as nuetral members, everyone in the forum takes up a position. As it long as bias does not influence mod behavior when sending out warning strikes /bans and the specific member is level headed that is enough for a regional mod.

For me the most worrying thing is that many people with mysterious "expat" pakistani origins have strange kind of hatred for gulf arabs which doesn't make any sense to me at all because back home in pakistan 90% of pakistani people have no ill feeling towards gulf arabs at all. I often feel if these expat pakistanis have any connection with pakistan at all or they have just doubtful identities. I can understand some iranian having some kind of ill feeling towards gulf arabs and vice versa but where the hell pakistan comes into picture. It is a mystery that I haven't been able to solve. Some people even on this thread have an id name on third caliph of islam yet they have strange bias towards iran which is absurd because no person with names of second or third caliph of islam would have any kind of inclination towards iranian regime.
Hmmm, it is not in black & white...

I think @waz @Dubious are doing a great job for ME and Africa sections. That section can get really heated and is unique in some ways. Also there are numerous Arab nations unlike one Iranian or Turkish nation. So that could complicate effort to choose a mod.

True like I said in another thread the Arab world is diverse in political leanings, cultures, and peoples like a Lebanese mod might not be able to control a sensitive topic regarding the Syrian Civil War, or a Saudi mod might not be able to a neutral person regarding an issue in the Maghreb with Alegria and Maroc so vice versa.

The problem is that few Arab members on this forum are self-righteous and promote hate against Iran, Shias, Turks, Qatar, or Pakistanis.

We need a new neutral member to be an impartial mod, which we don’t have at the moment.

A Pakistani mod can be sufficient to deal with Arab section.

Mods are fairly generous with Arab members as a result.

I agree on this as well many Arabs here have a bias towards the Ajam or non Arabs which can cause threads to derail and go off topic anyways this a Pakistani forum and there should be respect towards the Pakistani thoughts and no bellitilling as we are the small guys

For me the most worrying thing is that many people with mysterious "expat" pakistani origins have strange kind of hatred for gulf arabs which doesn't make any sense to me at all because back home in pakistan 90% of pakistani people have no ill feeling towards gulf arabs at all. I often feel if these expat pakistanis have any connection with pakistan at all or they have just doubtful identities. I can understand some iranian having some kind of ill feeling towards gulf arabs and vice versa but where the hell pakistan comes into picture. It is a mystery that I haven't been able to solve. Some people even on this thread have an id name on third caliph of islam yet they have strange bias towards iran which is absurd because no person with names of second or third caliph of islam would have any kind of inclination towards iranian regime.

No one in the Expat Pakistani community hate Arabs its their arrogance and their bloody sectarian wars that annoys me more as for Pakistanis in Pakistan like I said most have not been abroad so they dont have certain idea about them thats why

Your profile picture doesn't bring you off as impartial to begin with.

Okay let's vote for Arab mod:

1. Khafeee
2. Philip the Arab
3. Swordbreaker12
4. Camel Guy
5. The SC
6. Wilhelm
7. Falcon29

Quote my post with number for member chosen.

I voted for myself , so I'm winning as of now 1-0. :lol:

Okay let's vote for Arab mod:

1. Khafeee
2. Philip the Arab
3. Swordbreaker12
4. Camel Guy
5. The SC
6. Wilhelm
7. Falcon29

Quote my post with number for member chosen.

I voted for myself , so I'm winning as of now 1-0. :lol:

1 and 5.

7.@Falcon29 tho I disagree with some of your points but good poster

5.@Philip the Arab

Hi,

Yes indeed----.

With +/-5m Pakistanis in GCC, why would they. You are absolutely correct to identify them, their identities are not doubtful, but very clear.

Sir, all engage in that ... Iranians do the same rather more but here we are talking about their own section which I see as totally a legitimate demand. I feel that trolling would go down a quite a bit if justice is done..

We don’t have very many Arab members here, as most don’t last very long.

When they start spouting Pakistanis are Hindus, Pakistanis smell bad, or have low IQs on a Pakistani forum, they won’t last long.

You think Indian trolls are bad? Some of these Arab and Afghan trolls are a 1000x times worse.

I would rather Iranian and Turkish members be here than open up Pandora’s gates to Arab trolls. Literally every thread will be derailed into Sunni-Shia, Iran-Arab fitna.

Worse than any Chinese-Turk threads here.

We interact with Arabs on a daily basis, as most masajid in the US are run by Arabs and most Islamic organizations have been taken over by them.

Not all are bad, but many have been corrupted by Arab supremacy and Arab nationalism.

Some very obviously have an agenda, that is the problem with most of the posters here.

Pakistanis who don’t interact with Arabs on a daily basis won’t understand. Pakistanis are naive and gullible, they don’t quite realize how much hate exists in the Arab world against us (most of it unfounded.)

7.@Falcon29 tho I disagree with some of your points but good poster

5.@Philip the Arab

Not suitable to be mods due to various reasons.

We don’t have very many Arab members here, as most don’t last very long.

When they start spouting Pakistanis are Hindus, Pakistanis smell bad, or have low IQs on a Pakistani forum, they won’t last long.

You think Indian trolls are bad? Some of these Arab and Afghan trolls are a 1000x times worse.

I would rather Iranian and Turkish members be here than open up Pandora’s gates to Arab trolls. Literally every thread will be derailed into Sunni-Shia, Iran-Arab fitna.

Worse than any Chinese-Turk threads here.

We interact with Arabs on a daily basis, as most masajid in the US are run by Arabs and most Islamic organizations have been taken over by them.

Not all are bad, but many have been corrupted by Arab supremacy and Arab nationalism.

Some very obviously have an agenda, that is the problem with most of the posters here.

Pakistanis who don’t interact with Arabs on a daily basis won’t understand. Pakistanis are naive and gullible, they don’t quite realize how much hate exists in the Arab world against us (most of it unfounded.)

Not suitable to be mods due to various reasons.

If we add more we have many *** kissers from Pakistan so we could see endless battles and derailing of threads if more Arabs members join but I want to see more members at the same time to gauge their perspectives on things part of the reason why I joined PDF was for that reason the Araba can be too high headed and they tend to go backward politically here in the US via garbage groups like CAIR and MPAC unlike Pakistanis hence the dislike among Woke Expat Pakistanis like myself and others inculded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom