What's new

Can Someone Manage to put atleast one Arab member as a Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anti-Arab in culture I could understand but the geo-political mess some powerful Gulf Arab states have bought to the Mid East and Muslim world should be counted as against those regimes but a balance of all on the forum is needed to prevent further "group think"

Its nice idea also will maintain balance on forum why not make anyone?its genuine demand that way they can control hate based material against Arabs which these days coming more and more on PDF. What you say @Khafee @Tps43 @The SC ????? @Horus @Dubious
I have brought this issue up multiple times, there is a clear Arab bias - Not going to happen.

I think an international mod for Arab section is needed for the fair play like Turkish, Iranians, Chinese and other sections have so I totally volunteer for that :partay:

I have brought this issue up multiple times, there is a clear Arab bias - Not going to happen.
Do you know how many are Arab members and what is the criteria for making a mod in general especially the international mods for particular sections? I totally support this idea of an Arab mod for Arab section.

No no IA it will sort out as just today i saw people freely quoting unverified non authentic websites and bloggers which support their narrative and as readers we entitled to information not propaganda.Given no of our mods its hard for them to check all better they appoint one like they did for all other nationals.Inform your friends too to join on this thread voicing it @waz @The Eagle kindly read this thread too its req some attention

I think an international mod for Arab section is needed for the fair play like Turkish, Iranians, Chinese and other sections have so I totally volunteer for that :partay:

Do you know how many are Arab members and what is the criteria for making a mod in general especially the international mods for particular sections? I totally support this idea of an Arab mod for Arab section.
Pindi ka Arab.

There are plenty of Nationalist who are Mods put atleast one Arab as a Mod is that so hard i bet everyone knows how that works but since so many arab hating obssesed nationalist who are sitting on the banning Button Controlling all of these forums
I support this idea.

The problem is that few Arab members on this forum are self-righteous and promote hate against Iran, Shias, Turks, Qatar, or Pakistanis.

We need a new neutral member to be an impartial mod, which we don’t have at the moment.

A Pakistani mod can be sufficient to deal with Arab section.

Mods are fairly generous with Arab members as a result.

The problem is that few Arab members on this forum are self-righteous and promote hate against Iran, Shias, Turks, Qatar, or Pakistanis.

We need a new neutral member to be an impartial mod, which we don’t have at the moment.

A Pakistani mod can be sufficient to deal with Arab section.

Mods are fairly generous with Arab members as a result.
Sir, all engage in that ... Iranians do the same rather more but here we are talking about their own section which I see as totally a legitimate demand. I feel that trolling would go down a quite a bit if justice is done..

For me the most worrying thing is that many people with mysterious "expat" pakistani origins have strange kind of hatred for gulf arabs which doesn't make any sense to me at all because back home in pakistan 90% of pakistani people have no ill feeling towards gulf arabs at all. I often feel if these expat pakistanis have any connection with pakistan at all or they have just doubtful identities. I can understand some iranian having some kind of ill feeling towards gulf arabs and vice versa but where the hell pakistan comes into picture. It is a mystery that I haven't been able to solve. Some people even on this thread have an id name on third caliph of islam yet they have strange bias towards iran which is absurd because no person with names of second or third caliph of islam would have any kind of inclination towards iranian regime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom