What's new

Can Saudi Arabia Create an Indigenous Defense Industry?

Israel is ahead of all Muslims states for now for reasons that we all know. Good for you. Where were you just 1000 years ago when Arabs ruled the world and science? Let alone in pre-Islamic times?

As I said let's talk again by 2040 or 2050. Keep underestimating your neighbors. Last time you guys underestimated someone, 6 millions of you ended up in ovens.

False-flagger, why don't you go pfuck yourself and learn how to read, imbecile?

KSA is progressing quick and well and will continue to do so in the future even more. The future is bright. You can keep crying for all I care.
Like I said, if you do, it will be because you were dealt a good hand. Don't get so cocky.
And what the heck makes me a false-flagger ???

Ne dinin,ne imanın,ne ahlakın,namusun
Yok! İnsan değilsin ki,hakların nasıl olsun?
Sana bile bir şeyi,yapmam biliyor musun
Bebekleri vuramam,aramı zda fark olsun
Yansın Mezopotamya, güney-doğu kahrolsun
Ya adalet var olsun,ya da dünya son bulsun
Hainleri kahretsin,Tanrı Türk’ü Korusun!!!!! !!!!!!

Like I said, if you do, it will be because you were dealt a good hand. Don't get so cocky.
And what the heck makes me a false-flagger ???

Ne dinin,ne imanın,ne ahlakın,namusun
Yok! İnsan değilsin ki,hakların nasıl olsun?
Sana bile bir şeyi,yapmam biliyor musun
Bebekleri vuramam,aramı zda fark olsun
Yansın Mezopotamya, güney-doğu kahrolsun
Ya adalet var olsun,ya da dünya son bulsun
Hainleri kahretsin,Tanrı Türk’ü Korusun!!!!! !!!!!!

Congratulations false-flagger.

You just quoted a poem.

http://www.turkcuturanci.com/turkcu...yansin-mezopotamya-guneydogu-kahrolsun!/?wap2

Where were you before you got exposed by me and others as a non-Turk? Why could you not translate a few minutes long video in Turkish and why did you ignore it time and time again? Afraid of being exposed further?

What a sorry existence you are.

another Iranian guy pretends to be an Israeli after his government banned all social networks on its people but let Khaminie to have countless accounts on all social networks, you even can find him on Tinder.
So I don't really blame you to have countless accounts on PDF since your government doesn't permit you to have an account on FB or Twitter.

They are a cute bunch if not for the fact that they are getting ridiculed for all to see.

Congratulations false-flagger.

You just quoted a poem.

http://www.turkcuturanci.com/turkcu...yansin-mezopotamya-guneydogu-kahrolsun!/?wap2

Where were you before you got exposed by me and others as a non-Turk? Why could you not translate a few minutes long video in Turkish and why did you ignore it time and time again? Afraid of being exposed further?

What a sorry existence you are.

They are a cute bunch if not for the fact that they are getting ridiculed for all to see.
Did I say it was mine?

Did I say it was mine?
You are getting pathetic. That poem is well known to all Turks!! :)

You can add this cow worshiper @Attila the Hun to the list, he has been spreading lies on PDF since he got here,
BTW, you fake Turk, do you know who is this guy in the picture bellow?

sora-ardo8an-45.jpg

You can add this cow worshiper @Attila the Hun to the list, he has been spreading lies on PDF since he got here,
BTW, you fake Turk, do you know who is this guy in the picture bellow?

sora-ardo8an-45.jpg

Brother, have in mind that recently the only Iranian Mullah forum (English speaking) was closed/disappeared. IMF or something. This created an influx of Iranian users into this forum as they have no other alternative in English.

This is why you have numerous Iranian false-flaggers pretending to be Nigerians, Americans etc. trolling.

@100 is one such example as you know. Another is that user who uses American flags but is a perfect example of a Wilayat al-Faqih worshipping Mullah fanboy somewhere in Qom. He claims to be an "Nigerian".

Just so you know.

There are also users who pretend to be Arabs such as @Arabic_Ottoman (who I suspect of being Hurshit) and a few others.

Israel and the Mullah's actively employ trolls on the internet that spread their propaganda. I think that KSA and the GCC and Arab countries should follow suit to level the playing field.

As @Chinese-Dragon said, those trolls usually expose themselves wrong flags or not.

I knew that @Nihonjsin or whatever his name was, was never an Japanese either from day 1 for instance. The number of false-flaggers on this forum is big.

@Atila the Hun

What is being said in this video? Video number 4 so far within 1 hour or so. Maybe you will have more success this time around and at least attempt an translation. Google Translate should help you identifying the subject.

Notice the topic he discusses. Fits you perfectly. The irony.:lol: I am basically insulting you without you realizing it.

Brother, have in mind that recently the only Iranian Mullah forum (English speaking) was closed/disappeared. IMF or something. This created an influx of Iranian users into this forum as they have no other alternative in English.

This is why you have numerous Iranian false-flaggers pretending to be Nigerians, Americans etc. trolling.

@100 is one such example as you know. Another is that user who uses American flags but is a perfect example of a Wilayat al-Faqih worshipping Mullah fanboy somewhere in Qom. He claims to be an "Nigerian".

Just so you know.

There are also users who pretend to be Arabs such as @Arabic_Ottoman (who I suspect of being Hurshit) and a few others.

Israel and the Mullah's actively employ trolls on the internet that spread their propaganda. I think that KSA and the GCC and Arab countries should follow suit to level the playing field.

As @Chinese-Dragon said, those trolls usually expose themselves wrong flags or not.

I knew that @Nihonjsin or whatever his name was, was never an Japanese either from day 1 for instance. The number of false-flaggers on this forum is big.
You are so hilarious. :)
What's wrong with what i said though? Saudis would not be anywhere without the vast Oil resources they have.

@Atila the Hun

What is being said in this video? Video number 4 so far within 1 hour or so. Maybe you will have more success this time around and at least attempt an translation. Google Translate should help you identifying the subject.

How do you know when someone lies.
I am not watching the video. :)

@Atila the Hun

I cannot believe I am doing this, but i will give you one more chance. :)

@Atila the Hun

Notice the topic he discusses. Fits you perfectly. The irony.:lol: I am basically insulting you without you realizing it.
Expose me. :)

What is it about you and oil? Who has said otherwise or even the same here? Oil and gas riches have had its positives as well as its negatives (Dutch Disease).

However oil and gas has nothing to do with the fact that our Semitic ancestors and that of modern-day Arabs basically created the notion of science itself. Writing, the wheel, mathematics, the first alphabet, the zero, agriculture, the first cities, the first civilizations and the first monuments of any worth. As well as the first recorded religions.

That was long before anyone had heard about oil and gas.

Arabs created 3 of the 11 largest empires in history, more than any other ethnic group in the top 15, as well as numerous influential kingdoms, sultanates, emirates, imamates and sheikdoms on 3 continents (Asia, Africa and Europe).

Arabs ruled the Caliphate for almost 1000 years and much of the Muslim world.

Arabs have been some of the most influential people in history.

That was accomplished long before anyone had heard about oil and gas.

Arabs were some of the richest people in the ancient world when they dominated the incense trade and had monopoly on spices and other valuable goods that were imported by Europeans until the European Age of Discovery.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incense_Route

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Ocean_trade

Read and learn.

Ironically the Arab world became neglected during the Ottomans who preferred to invest in Turkey and nearby Balkans. However despite that 50% of the Arab world was independent and you had many rich Arab kingdoms such as Morocco and Oman that were imperial powers of their own, in particular Oman that controlled lands in modern-day Iran, Pakistan and most of the coastal regions of Eastern Africa. Swahili coastline. Swahili being an Arab word meaning "language of the coast".

And while Arabia and the Arab world was not as rich 100 years ago as it is today, we were still doing better than most of the Muslim world. Famines, widespread wars were very rare if not non-existent and most of us had our own independence and self-rule.

In fact forget about oil and gas which was discovered by Europeans/Westerners in both the Arab world, Iran and elsewhere.

What we enjoy today and everyone else in the world is largely thanks to 500 years of European dominance and their inventions. It's not do to anyone else and certainly not Turkey, Pakistan, Iran, KSA, Indonesia etc.

You think that your average Anatolian villager lived any different than your average villager in say Najd or Central Iran? Or China 150 years ago? I have a revelation for you. That was not the case.

So false-flagger, kindly change your disc.

Also reread my post closely before you make empty claims of what I have said or accuse me of anything. Also recall who and which individuals started such discussions and the trolling. Hint, no Arab user.

Last edited:
What is it about you and oil? Who has said otherwise or even the same here? Oil and gas riches have had its positives as well as its negatives (Dutch Disease).

However oil and gas has nothing to do with the fact that our Semitic ancestors and that of modern-day Arabs basically created the notion of science itself. Writing, the wheel, mathematics, the first alphabet, the zero, agriculture, the first cities, the first civilizations and the first monuments of any worth. As well as the first recorded religions.

Arabs created 3 of the 11 largest empires in history, more than any other ethnic group in the top 15, as well as numerous influential kingdoms, sultanates, emirates, imamates and sheikdoms on 3 continents (Asia, Africa and Europe).

Arabs ruled the Caliphate for almost 1000 years and much of the Muslim world.

Arabs have been some of the most influential people in history.

That was accomplished long before anyone had heard about oil and gas.

Arabs were some of the richest people in the ancient world when they dominated the incense trade and had monopoly on spices and other valuable goods that were imported by Europeans until the European Age of Discovery.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incense_Route

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Ocean_trade

Read and learn.

More spending is need on R&D and science, current spending is way too low right now....
Ironically the Arab world became neglected during the Ottomans who preferred to invest in Turkey and nearby Balkans. However despite that 50% of the Arab world was independent and you have many rich Arab kingdoms such as Morocco and Oman that were imperial powers of their own.

And while Arabia and the Arab world was not as rich 100 years ago as it is today, we were still doing better than most of the Muslim world. Famines, widespread wars were very rare if not non-existent and most of us had our own independence and self-rule.

In fact forget about oil and gas which was discovered by Europeans/Westerners in both the Arab world, Iran and elsewhere.

What we enjoy today and everyone else in the world is largely thanks to 500 years of European dominance and their inventions. It's not do to anyone else and certainly not Turkey, Pakistan, Iran, KSA, Indonesia etc.

You think that your average Anatolian villager lived any different than your average villager in say Najd or Central Iran? Or China? I have a revelation for you. That was no the case.

So false-flagger, kindly change your disc.

Also reread my post closely before you make empty claims of what I have said or accuse me of anything. Also recall who and which individuals started such discussions and the trolling. Hint, no Arab user.

Need to spend more on R&D Science...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom