What's new

Can Pakistan’s this missile render India’s conventional army useless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong! If pakistan will use tactical nuclear bomb on any single indian solder than their will be response with nuclear bombs only.

There is only Banaras,
Only one Ganga
One one Kashi.

One hit at the source, and the radioactivity will ensure a few hundred years of death.

Not to mention the human catastrophe will be global, with monsoon spreading radiation as far as europe
thereby depriving humans of food.

If you cannot understand the effects of one virus on this planet,
I don't see how you will understand a nuclear impact.

There is only Banaras,
Only one Ganga
One one Kashi.

One hit at the source, and the radioactivity will ensure a few hundred years of death.

Not to mention the human catastrophe will be global, with monsoon spreading radiation as far as europe
thereby depriving humans of food.

If you cannot understand the effects of one virus on this planet,
I don't see how you will understand a nuclear impact.

Don't know what you meant to say! I already told that if anyone will use nuke on Indian army than will get response with nuke only.

So fool only will nuke on Indian army. Because, he might does not love to own people and care about south Asia people.

Also said that if nuke will be used than no one will be winner

Don't know what you meant to say! I already told that if anyone will use nuke on Indian army than response with nuke only.

So fool only will nuke on Indian army. And, he does not love own people and care about south Asia

Also said that if nuke will be used than no one will be winner

Not if they could nuke india back and wipe it off the face of the earth permanently.......:azn:

Sorry I can't read your whole BS story. We only said that against nuclear bomb will response with nuclear bombs only .... Does not matter tactical or strategic nuclear bomb or any.
This is bs fed to chutyabhakt

Pak has more nukes then India

India knows going full nuclear

Is mad

Mutual assured destruction

Thus Pak control ladder of escalation

If needed tactical will he used in first step

If needed moved to strategic city busters

And even tactical can be used as strategic weapons by using in decapitation strike to destroy Indian military capacity with minimal collateral ;)

Look at map! More chance for Pakistan but still India will survive
American scientists estimate that fallout if of just 100 hershima nukes would kill near 1.5-2 billion people sonny that more then subcontinent population and. Pak alone has alot more then 100 and alot more powerful too :)

This is bs fed to chutyabhakt

Pak has more nukes then India

India knows going full nuclear

Is mad

Mutual assured destruction

Thus Pak control ladder of escalation

If needed tactical will he used in first step

If needed moved to strategic city busters

And even tactical can be used as strategic weapons by using in decapitation strike to destroy Indian military capacity with minimal collateral ;)

No once know about actual nuclear numbers of both country!

I could only say and repeat again that a fool only will nuke on Indian army who does not love and care own people.

And a fool people only talk to use nuclear bombs. No one will be winner if any nuclear bomb will use..

No once know about actual nuclear numbers of both country!

I could only say and repeat again that a fool only will nuke on Indian army who does not love and care own people.
And only a fool will try to invade a nuclear state which even mighty USA didn't try against far smaller north Korea for obvious failure fallout concerns but chutyabhakt wet dream about against far more powerful Pakistan ;)

And only a fool will try to invade a nuclear state which even mighty USA didn't try against far smaller north Korea for obvious failure fallout concerns but chutyabhakt wet dream about against far more powerful Pakistan ;)

Hahahaja... Gud night

and what fcuk, we have more nuke than india has, you believein quantitybut we believes in quality of weapon period

And quality verified by world organization or UN? :p:

Have a nice sleep! Good night..Thank you

Compared to north Korea sonny against whom far more powerful USA compared to India didn't try an invasion because of just few nukes Pak has 100s ::)

Yaar read my previous post! I already said that leaders from both countries do TOPI drama....

Imagine the moral of Indian soldiers who know they will be nuked even if they incur into Pak territory.

Barbecue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom