What's new

Can Pakistan’s this missile render India’s conventional army useless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the history, we never attack on pakistan in a first place and I don't think that we will do in the future for the same!
what a lie you have 65/71 you did attack on Pakistan First and don't tell of Operation Gibraltar or something, it was in disputed area, you attack mainland Pakistan in 65/71

Nasar is a very good weapon. But what if we built a launcher capable of firing multiple types of missile.

I mean a single launcher with 4 to 6 canister each capable of firing Nasir Hatif 1, 2 imagine what fear such capable system will bring to our enemies.
They will keep guessing what will come their way.

some errors in this article - Pak land combat troops are over 6 hundred thousand and not 560.
Now
Hindu wants to find a conflict space below the nuclear overhang. Thats why Pakistan will escalate and bring it to the nuclear precipice. This is why Pakistan says it will dominate the escalation ladder.

However, Pakistan must always prepare for a conventional conflict. Conventional preparedness will always be needed for tactical battles.

Developing tactical nukes to be used on our own soil was genius because it can wipe out any indian offenses with a few missiles and keeps the escalation ladder down as the nukes were used on Pakistans territory so india wont use their own nukes in response. They would not escalate to full blown city busting nukes.

Why don't you have pakistan rather commit suicide that destroy its land for centuries to come---.

PPS: Just what is it that the man in the picture on your profile page is trying to do?

It is what it is, but its not only limited to that. I also like some spice in life so its not only salt, but also some spice. If something needs some spice why not sprinkle some? Btw, I had no profile pic. for quite some time. When I uploaded it, it was representative of the feeling at just that instant.

PS: Please look at the posts by @War Historian. If your posts appear in that company, why blame us for coming to the conclusion that birds of a feather flock together?

Don't really know who the guy is. Are you suggesting that his posts are like mine? which I can't confirm or deny since he hasn't been on my radar, or haven't seen much of him to make any assumption. Or are you insinuating that I am him? This you can easily ask the mods, they would be happy to clarify. Also who is this us? when did the Indian pdf community decided to act as one group? At first, I assumed you lot were all one but that was a wrong assumption, and I corrected that for myself.

Last edited:
Is there a rule that say in response to pakistan's tactical nukes India wont use their own nukes in response n they would not escalate to full blown city busting nukes.
Well, it won't count in using conventional nuke and on another country...
So you can start a nuclear war if you like...
But its development is a choice and this choice limits the adversary's choices and that's all we want.

Global Village Space |
Due to Kashmir and multiple other issues, the two rivals from birth, Pakistan and India can go to war. Despite facing oversized enemy, the Pakistani army is prepared to initiate quick-small local offensives, before the Indian army can occupy favorable terrain.

The disparity in the armies has forced Pakistan to rely on tactical nuclear weapons to aid their conventional forces.

The Indian Army’s plan, therefore, failed to immediately take the offensive under a doctrine called “Cold Start.” The doctrine is intended to allow India’s conventional forces to perform holding attacks to prevent a nuclear retaliation from Pakistan in case of a conflict. An offensive from India could make the use of tactical nuclear weapons all the more likely.

As a result, Pakistan’s tactical nuclear strikes on the enemy’s armed forces will render India’s conventional army useless.

Analysts believe the animosity between India and Pakistan makes the Indian subcontinent one of the most dangerous places on Earth. The disparity in forces, war plans on both sides, and the presence of tactical nuclear weapons makes a regional nuclear war—even a limited one—a real possibility.

Pakistan and India are two of the largest armies on Earth. Not only are both armies larger in personnel than the U.S. Army, but they have stood at alert facing one another since the dissolution of the British Indian Army in 1947. The two forces have clashed four times since their birth.

Indian Army is the land force of the Armed Forces of India and has the prime responsibility of conducting land-based warfare. The Indian Army maintains the 3rd largest active force in the world. The army numbers 1.2 million active-duty personnel and 990,000 reservists, for a total force strength of 2.1 million. The army’s primary tasks are guarding the borders with Pakistan and China and domestic security particularly in Kashmir and the Northeast.
Read full article...

Hi,

Such a terrible and pathetic post---makes no sense at all---.

You are so absolutely out of touch with reality that it is totally pathetic---.

what a lie you have 65/71 you did attack on Pakistan First and don't tell of Operation Gibraltar or something, it was in disputed area, you attack mainland Pakistan in 65/71

Sorry but if I m not mistaking then uou are saying that if India will attack on GB and Pak Kashmir then it will not be count as 1st attack because as per the UN, it's disputed territory?

Yaar, chhodo bhi aise baatein. I m really not interested to discuss on nuclear war because no one will winner. Everyone will be a looser...

Last edited:
It is what it is, but its not only limited to that. I also like some spice in life so its not only salt, but also some spice. If something needs some spice why not sprinkle some? Btw, I had no profile pic. for quite some time. When I uploaded it, it was representative of the feeling at just that instant.

That's done with; categorised under spice.

Don't really know who the guy is.

You don't need to; I am suggesting that his post was pretty awful, and it is difficult for anyone to sift through each and every post and keep classifying them eeny meeny miney moe.

Are you suggesting that his posts are like mine? which I can't confirm or deny since he hasn't been on my radar, or haven't seen much of him to make any assumption.

I am suggesting that when I get into a thread like this, I try to make my own position very, very clear, because there will be a lot of posts that are unsavoury. So should you.

Or are you insinuating that I am him? This you can easily ask the mods, they would be happy to clarify.

Nope.

Also who is this us? when did the Indian pdf community decided to act as one group? At first, I assumed you lot were all one but that was a wrong assumption, and I corrected that for myself.

Over-clever argument. The 'us' is the clubbing that ordinary Pakistani members out for blood do, when they encounter Indian members. It's not Indians doing the clubbing together, it's Pakistanis. I am glad to hear that this is something you've corrected for yourself, and you will be glad to hear (I think) that the correction was worth it, and we really don't hunt in a pack.

I am pleasantly surprised at your reply, and so will stick to the essence: he never said anything like this, nor in any tone like this. He was diplomatic and suave throughout his visit and sought to mend fences, and made a thoroughly good impression. But certainly his nigah didn't have much effect, for reasons that I shan't go into; it wouldn't be diplomatic to go into personalities (yes, that was vicious and mean).

So now I know I may not take (too many) liberties with you; you are far more educated and well-read than your posts show. Perhaps my assumption was false; perhaps you should not have used your words in a broadcast, where many were affected by their uttering. Whatever. No, it wouldn't have been necessary there IN AN ORDINARY CONVERSATION.

I will leave it at that.

PS: Please look at the posts by @War Historian. If your posts appear in that company, why blame us for coming to the conclusion that birds of a feather flock together?

PPS: Just what is it that the man in the picture on your profile page is trying to do?

You're still here. Finally, some discussion above and beyond trolling from across the border.

This forum seems to be infested with kids whose idea of war is predominantly informed by video games like Call of Duty.

You're still here. Finally, some discussion above and beyond trolling from across the border.

This forum seems to be infested with kids whose idea of war is predominantly informed by video games like Call of Duty.

TELL me about it!

You have whetted my curiousity. Should I be looking at these video games? They sound like chewing gum for the mind, and just the thing for the long, boring lock-down.

We are lucky to have Dr. Pirzada on PDF.
Global Village Space |
Due to Kashmir and multiple other issues, the two rivals from birth, Pakistan and India can go to war. Despite facing oversized enemy, the Pakistani army is prepared to initiate quick-small local offensives, before the Indian army can occupy favorable terrain.

The disparity in the armies has forced Pakistan to rely on tactical nuclear weapons to aid their conventional forces.

The Indian Army’s plan, therefore, failed to immediately take the offensive under a doctrine called “Cold Start.” The doctrine is intended to allow India’s conventional forces to perform holding attacks to prevent a nuclear retaliation from Pakistan in case of a conflict. An offensive from India could make the use of tactical nuclear weapons all the more likely.

As a result, Pakistan’s tactical nuclear strikes on the enemy’s armed forces will render India’s conventional army useless.

Analysts believe the animosity between India and Pakistan makes the Indian subcontinent one of the most dangerous places on Earth. The disparity in forces, war plans on both sides, and the presence of tactical nuclear weapons makes a regional nuclear war—even a limited one—a real possibility.

Pakistan and India are two of the largest armies on Earth. Not only are both armies larger in personnel than the U.S. Army, but they have stood at alert facing one another since the dissolution of the British Indian Army in 1947. The two forces have clashed four times since their birth.

Indian Army is the land force of the Armed Forces of India and has the prime responsibility of conducting land-based warfare. The Indian Army maintains the 3rd largest active force in the world. The army numbers 1.2 million active-duty personnel and 990,000 reservists, for a total force strength of 2.1 million. The army’s primary tasks are guarding the borders with Pakistan and China and domestic security particularly in Kashmir and the Northeast.
Read full article...

Firstly, both countries should not indulge in Nuclear threat and should not do those act which can lead towards nuclear war.
However, If it happens between two nuclear armed countries, the country which triggers nuclear attack should use use as many as weapons which are sufficient to destroy all main parts of opponent because leaving the enemy injured will result in more severe attack.so, either do not do it at all or do it to its extreme. Think sensibly when countries have second strike capability too to take revenge.

Wrong! If pakistan will use tactical nuclear bomb on any single indian solder than their will be response with nuclear bombs only.
We are killed many Indian soldier with Anti aircraft guns used with 10x less radius than their operational range....it is just like killing a mosquito with a shotgun....So it means that if you are killed by anything less than nukes is as usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom