What's new

Can Pakistan’s this missile render India’s conventional army useless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a rule that say in response to pakistan's tactical nukes India wont use their own nukes in response
Well ... .if you insist so... Which Indian City would you like to blow in response ???

Haha, you lot think that we won't escalate? We are willing to live and die by these words of Zia that he said to Gandhi, and it's not just me you can ask any Pakistani about it.

Mr. Rajiv you want to invade Pakistan? Ok fine go ahead! But please remember one thing that after that people will forget Changez Khan and Hilaku Khan and will remember Zia and Rajiv Gandhi only. Because it will not be a Conventional War. Pakistan may possibly suffer annihilation but Muslims will still survive because there are several Muslim countries in the world. But remember there is only one India and I shall wipe out Hinduism and Hindu religion from the face of the earth! And if you don’t order complete de-escalation and demobilisation before my return to Pakistan, the first word of mouth I will utter will be “Fire”!”

You lot have a naive idea that we ain't that suicidal but I assure you, we are. When push comes to shove, when a tiger is cornered, it has no choice but to decimate and obliterate any and everything in its way.

Oh world-conquering hero.

Where, and when, did mard-e-momin utter these soul-stirring words? Can you distinguish between pure fiction and reality?

You don't read this story. But you every leader in power still read this story, so therefore after this incident your country bring the armed forces to the borders 6 times. But you never dare to cross the "Red cliff Line". Because all your prime minister in recent history, are not fool enough like you chest thumping indian posters on PDF.
Sorry I can't read your whole BS story. We only said that against nuclear bomb will response with nuclear bombs only .... Does not matter tactical or strategic nuclear bomb or any.

History written by lier indians where they never attack Pakistan or any other neighbors.indian public is biggest @ss h0le on the planet so these indian posters think all people are same like them. They always sell their manjan of no first attack , no nuke policy, but all over world they known as opportunist and coward. They never come in front of you but only backstabbing is their national profession.
What history? Where is the evidence for those claims?

Great.

Mutually Assured Destruction after that given that both countries completed their nuclear triad and have second strike capability.

Pakistan's use of TNW's on advancing Indian armor will vaporize just that --- the mechanized divisions/IBGs of an aggressor (Pakistan) violating another country's (Pakistan's) sovereignty. Collateral damage will be minimal and peace can still prevail with intl mediation.

If India chooses a full nuclear response, both countries will cease to exist.
exactly, and if India wants to choose MAD in this scenario... what's preventing it from choosing MAD in a conventional strike that destroys this formation...

i would assume a conventional strike with cluster ammunition can be very deadly too especially if IAF cant provide cover..

fact is either indain such claim is bluff or an indication that it will use nuclear strike preemptively if it feels so..seeing how it launched a preemptive strike in 1971, my bet will be the later..that is India will nuke Pakistan if it finds Pakistan doesn't has nukes or cant deliver them..Indian Punjab will simply be a collateral damage it is willing o take

Can you distinguish between pure fiction and reality?

Does it really matter if something is fiction or real? I have said it many times(not particularly to you), it's all about narratives.

Where, and when, did mard-e-momin utter these soul-stirring words?

Didn't knew you couldn't google search. I am not here to argue whether he really stated it or not, it doesn't really matter. But India was told that we had nuclear bomb at that particular time. Btw, why did you use the word mard e momin?

Koi andaza kar sakta hai uss k zor e bazo ka
Nigah e Mard e momin se badal jati hain taqdeerien.

You fan of iqbal? can't be, otherwise you wouldn't have used it here, in this way.

Oh world-conquering hero.
I'll let it slide. Was it really necessary here? If you assumed that was the intention or even tone of my previous comment then your assumption is quite false. It was just to curb something and it worked as intended.

You don't read this story. But you every leader in power still read this story, so therefore after this incident your country bring the armed forces to the borders 6 times. But you never dare to cross the "Red cliff Line". Because all your prime minister in recent history, are not fool enough like you chest thumping indian posters on PDF.

We just laugh amd move on

Man, we just laugh on such fake and BS stories. Most of the times, do not waste our time. It is made for only Pakistani then you should enjoy it.

Does it really matter if something is fiction or real? I have said it many times(not particularly to you), it's all about narratives.

Didn't knew you couldn't google search. I am not here to argue whether he really stated it or not, it doesn't really matter. But India was told that we had nuclear bomb at that particular time. Btw, why did you use the word mard e momin?

Koi andaza kar sakta hai uss k zor e bazo ka
Nigah e Mard e momin se badal jati hain taqdeerien.

You fan of iqbal? can't be, otherwise you wouldn't have used it here, in this way.

I'll let it slide. Was it really necessary here? If you assumed that was the intention or even tone of my previous comment then your assumption is quite false. It was just to curb something and it worked as intended.

I am pleasantly surprised at your reply, and so will stick to the essence: he never said anything like this, nor in any tone like this. He was diplomatic and suave throughout his visit and sought to mend fences, and made a thoroughly good impression. But certainly his nigah didn't have much effect, for reasons that I shan't go into; it wouldn't be diplomatic to go into personalities (yes, that was vicious and mean).

So now I know I may not take (too many) liberties with you; you are far more educated and well-read than your posts show. Perhaps my assumption was false; perhaps you should not have used your words in a broadcast, where many were affected by their uttering. Whatever. No, it wouldn't have been necessary there IN AN ORDINARY CONVERSATION.

I will leave it at that.

PS: Please look at the posts by @War Historian. If your posts appear in that company, why blame us for coming to the conclusion that birds of a feather flock together?

PPS: Just what is it that the man in the picture on your profile page is trying to do?

Last edited:
Is there a rule that say in response to pakistan's tactical nukes India wont use their own nukes in response n they would not escalate to full blown city busting nukes.
Well...didnt you brag about tea at Lahore gymkhana in 1965?

I don't agree with tactical nuke idea. If you want to go for nuclear war than go for full scale nuclear war, or give conventional forces a chance and conventional weapons to fight a war.

I don't agree with tactical nuke idea. If you want to go for nuclear war than go for full scale nuclear war, or give conventional forces a chance and conventional weapons to fight a war.

If indian forces thrust into Pakistan its actually a smart idea to use tactical nukes on our own soil to decimate their forces. If they dare reply then we launch hundreds of nukes on their cities... an escalation ladder bhangees would never be willing to take judging from their cowardly nature and love of greed.

Enough of it
Pakistan should take Kashmir by force now
If our Muslims cannot live in peace in Kashmir then make india a waste land for millions of years in first strike simple

Wrong! If pakistan will use tactical nuclear bomb on any single indian solder than their will be response with nuclear bombs only.

Don't worry. Pakistan will not use them on a single Indian soldier.

Then I would say that you are not aware with reality. I will repeat again any nuclear bomb on indian army, will be responded by India with nuclear bombs only.

As I said that if anyone drop a nuclear bomb on indian army then they must wait for maximum nuclear bombs as response.
No they wouldnt. U cant even answer my simple logical question and make childish statements like a typical bhakth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom