What's new

Can Pakistan’s this missile render India’s conventional army useless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

If Indian army invades Pakistan then yes Pakistan would. India would never risk losing its country over a few thousand soldiers and would never escalate that far. Answer this question. Are you willing to risk decades of progress and your whole economy for a tactical nuke on Pakistani soil? Are you in some dilusion where Pakistan also doesnt possess Nukes? Why do you think indian army never used their cold start? Nasr completely check mates it.

Then I would say that you are not aware with reality. I will repeat again any nuclear bomb on indian army, will be responded by India with nuclear bombs only.

As I said that if anyone drop a nuclear bomb on indian army then they must wait for maximum nuclear bombs as response.

My dear, nuclear is not chicken biryani the way to talk. I m not interest on useless discussion..... But India still will survive after big losses but very much doubt for Pakistan.

We will if any nuclear bomb against us than India will not response with single nuke.

Any fool only think to drop a tactical nuclear bomb on Indian army

Do you ANY evidence that india would survive?.........:azn:

Please do not use indian FAKE NEWS that indians are indestructible and cannot be affected by nuclear blasts or that indian scientists will form a force field that can repeal nuclear weapons..........:lol:

so is it your official policy? Because last time i checked india did nt have nuclear retaliation policy on killing of soldiers in enemy territory. How will you justify nuclear strike on pakistan , when pakistan did nt use nuke on indian soil? You will just give us further excuse to decimate your cities as well.

I said response after if anyone drop a nuclear bomb on indian army.

Do you ANY evidence that india would survive?.........:azn:

Please do not use indian FAKE NEWS that indians are indestructible and cannot be affected by nuclear blasts or that indian scientists will form a force field that can repeal nuclear weapons..........:lol:

Nuclear bomb war ! everyone will be looser only. But look at both country map and you will get the answer.

Then I would say that you are not aware with reality. I will repeat again any nuclear bomb on indian army, will be responded by India with nuclear bombs only.

As I said that if anyone drop a nuclear bomb on indian army then they must wait for maximum nuclear bombs as response.

And we in kind would respond with nukes that would wipe india off the face of the planet forever.............EVER wondered why india is TOO scared, weak and powerless to take on the Pakistan military despite being more than 7× bigger than Pakistan and having the full backing of the West and Russia?..........:azn:.........the indian military high command are aware of this reality despite all the big talk and hot air.......:azn:

I said response after if anyone drop a nuclear bomb on indian army.

I do not think thats indian military doctrine that use of nukes by enemy on its own soil for defence purpose will be retaliated with full blown nuclear strikes . You lot need to think it over again. You are invading us , and we have the right to defend ourselves by whatever means we can. So using a nuke on our own soil to protect from invading army will be met with further nuclear strikes. Sounds like mad dog unleashed. I bet you are just making it up now. Its not official military doctrine by india

And we in kind would respond with nukes that would wipe india off the face of the planet forever.............EVER wondered why india is TOO scared, weak and powerless to take on the Pakistan military despite being more than 7× bigger than Pakistan and having the full backing of the West and Russia?..........:azn:.........the indian military high command are aware of this reality despite all the big talk and hot air.......:azn:

In the history, we never attack on pakistan in a first place and I don't think that we will do in the future for the same!

Nuclear war- everyone will be looser so if anyone want to use tactical or any nuclear bomb than he must be a fool person.

Not sure what you are saying! Read the history....please! Thank you

@wgr2013
No, As per Indian military doctrine if nuclear attack on indian army (does not matter which place) will be due for response with nuclear bombs.

In the history, we never attack on pakistan in a first place and I don't think that we will do in the future for the same!

Nuclear war- everyone will be looser so if anyone want to use tactical or any nuclear bomb than he must be a fool person.

@wgr2013
No, As per Indian military doctrine if nuclear attack on indian army (does not matter which place) will be due for response with nuclear bombs.

so you are saying we dnt have the right to defend our territory with our weapons , and supposed to just watch enemy take over? This is a piss doctrine then, you invade a territory , we defend ourselves and you use full blown nuclear strikes further risking your mainland just because your forces got killed in enemy territory? Like i said you lot need to think it over again

Yes we have rendered india's military pretty much useless. That is why India cannot take us on despite being more than 7× bigger than us and having the full backing of the West and Russia.........

International relations doesn't work that way, if power and size of the military had determined foreign policy, than China would have invaded Taiwan long time back.

Or minions North Korea or Iran wouldn't in position to negotiate with US which is the lone super power.

so you are saying we dnt have the right to defend our territory with our weapons , and supposed to just watch enemy take over? This is a piss doctrine then, you invade a territory , we defend ourselves and you use full blown nuclear strikes further risking your mainland just because your forces got killed in enemy territory? Like i said you lot need to think it over again

Yaar! I don't buy the fake stories/commitments/claims/statements from the indian and pakistan politicians including army. (Kind note: NO one should take wrong meaning! I am not saying that I don't respect of my army, only I talking about claims)

As i understood that Indian will never try to get GB and PAk kashmir by forcefully and the same, Pakistan will never try to get indian Kashmir.

Rest are just Topi drama.... Small incidents are happening near by both sides of borders and will be happening but these will be only small incidents.

If any country will try to do bigger adventure than it will end with nuclear war and both will be looser.

Last edited:

@wgr2013

What history? Where is the evidence for those claims?

Is there a rule that say in response to pakistan's tactical nukes India wont use their own nukes in response n they would not escalate to full blown city busting nukes.
Its pakistani bluff..
which states " you attacked our land we used nukes on our land..if you want nuke our cities you are welcomed but expect a response..if you want to respond equally/measured (that is to nuke our advancing armour in india than thats justfiable..but wait we dont have any) then okay do it"

In otherwords it puts the ball in indian court and let her decide..

If indians think a defence tactical nuke warrant MAD (mutal ASSURED DESTRUCTION) scenrio then pakistani establishment is fine with it as this would mean anything else would do too..it mean india step into war with nuclear use in mind..

In otherwords if india states it would trigger MAD with tactical nukes ..it is india whose lowering the threshold and it also means that india will justify it for some reason too..

You dont seriously beleive that using small tactical nuke on military column in your own territory is same using one on civilian population ..they arent..if you think like that then you will find 30 other reasons to use full scale nuclear war....

This discussion triggered the second phase of pakistani nukes..i.e assumption that india will use nukes regardless during a war(supported by modi nuclear statement)...this phase focuses on survival of nuclear response in india first response..the reason why pakistan went on full to develop ababeel MRV (to defeat alll missle defense systems) and nuclear armed subs to ensure triad

International relations doesn't work that way, if power and size of the military had determined foreign policy, than China would have invaded Taiwan long time back.

Or minions North Korea or Iran wouldn't in position to negotiate with US which is the lone super power.

The americans or Chinese are not born with a raging centuries old fanatical hatred for the North Koreans, Iranians or Taiwanese. There hatred is based more on ideological constraints. Nothing more. However, indians are born with and HAVE a raging, abnormal hatred for Pakistanis, Muslims and Islam. Yet despite being more than 7× bigger than Pakistan and having the full backing of the West and Russia, india cannot mess with Pakistan.

PS Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that india is as powerful and capable as America or China??????????.... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Common...as of now this is non starter discussion ..
I think its india that needs tactical nukes given how weak it is..
PAF easily out guns india..su30 will be mopped by F16s followed by thunder finishing the job..
Rafale are too little at this stage you need more..

Unless IAF ATLEAST acquires 126 rafales and upgrade all its su30 fleet and acquire another 100 4.5 tech fighters and pakistan does nothing simultaneously ..IAF cannot defeat PAF to trigger cold start..which would trigger consideration for tactical nukes..

In short pakistan doesnt need tactical nukes because india is too weak..this will hold true for next 10-15 years even with agressive buying spree

@wgr2013
Read about annexation of junagragh deccan(which sarder patel openly said he wanted to exchange with kashmir), 1971 which your PM ON RECORD states we intervened due to refugees of bangaldesh war..and also read about issues with nepal, srilanka, sikkam, china..

India has GONE TO WAR WITH EVERY COUNTRY IT HAS BOARDER WITH

Wrong! If pakistan will use tactical nuclear bomb on any single indian solder than their will be response with nuclear bombs only.

Great.

Mutually Assured Destruction after that given that both countries completed their nuclear triad and have second strike capability.

Pakistan's use of TNW's on advancing Indian armor will vaporize just that --- the mechanized divisions/IBGs of an aggressor (Pakistan) violating another country's (Pakistan's) sovereignty. Collateral damage will be minimal and peace can still prevail with intl mediation.

If India choose a full nuclear response, both countries will cease to exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom