What's new

Can Pakistan become another Asian tiger

Can Pakistan become another Asian Tiger

• Total voters
Just see how things have changed in just 5 years.
Pak growth rate was 8.4% and now 2.4%
While that of India growth rate was 6% and now 10.4%

See the initial posts , India wasnt even considered Asian tiger and now it's the fastest growing major economy , 3rd largest Asian economy :)

See the initial posts , India wasnt even considered Asian tiger and now it's the fastest growing major economy , 3rd largest Asian economy :)

Where is India being talked about in this thread?

Although you are right BUT!!

Please don't bring India on this thread :)

Because another bharati habitual multiple ID Banned troll has opted to troll again and refresh the old thread for his reviving his habit

withthequicknes

Post 53

well may be he wanted to return some favour to his counterparts recently seen on this forum :)

First Pakistan needs a complete seal of its Western border with barbed wire. Send all the Afhgan refugees back home. Ban all fire arms without license. Ask all the tribal an Mullahs whether they want to be Pakistani or die. Once the choice is made, start a massive operation killing all of them including their children in the name of encounter. Fill those up with new civilized people from Sindh and Punjab and inject billions of dollars in agriculture, education, small and medium industries etc.

This is painfull but a must for Pakistan to become Asian Tiger.

First Pakistan needs a complete seal of its Western border with barbed wire. Send all the Afhgan refugees back home. Ban all fire arms without license. Ask all the tribal an Mullahs whether they want to be Pakistani or die. Once the choice is made, start a massive operation killing all of them including their children in the name of encounter. Fill those up with new civilized people from Sindh and Punjab and inject billions of dollars in agriculture, education, small and medium industries etc.

sorry, no east pakistan debacle again

A very interesting example of muslim brotherhood , i must say. You and scum like you are the reason muslims get persecuted all over the world. Have you killed a man internet warrior? I have and i can tell you it is not a sin you can forgive yourself for. Kill the children you say . I say shoot yourself in your mouth and do us all a favour.

as per me i'd like to suggest a few points to pakistan to be a tiger if not then a wolf will do!!
  1. separate region, development and education from religion(eg: turkey, malaysia)
  2. extreme crackdown on all extremism for a period of 2-3 yrs to finish everything once and for all
  3. integrate the sindh area with indian economy
  4. if needed give concessions to India when collaborating as India presently has a n upper hand
  5. huge amount of advertisement campaign in the world required to better the image ,not only china but others too
  6. change of mindset from self obsession to self realization
  7. A few wise and far-looking leaders to guide the country from current scenario to ideal scenario
  8. thinking that pakistan is unique country and only its people can solve the problems not china, not US, Nato or India
  9. keeping all disputes on hold and at least working on areas which do not have disputes
  10. realising that pakistan cannot convert its full potential to reality until it has friendly relations with india, china may help 95 % of time the rest 5% requires india

its just my as far as possible neutral analysis!!

A very interesting example of muslim brotherhood , i must say. You and scum like you are the reason muslims get persecuted all over the world. Have you killed a man internet warrior? I have and i can tell you it is not a sin you can forgive yourself for. Kill the children you say . I say shoot yourself in your mouth and do us all a favour.

I might sound rough but sometimes tough decission is required for the sake of the country. If you look at the human history, all the countries had to make that cross road. In BD they executed every officer of air force in the year 1976 to bring about discipline after the war.

I might sound rough but sometimes tough decission is required for the sake of the country. If you look at the human history, all the countries had to make that cross road. In BD they executed every officer of air force in the year 1976 to bring about discipline after the war.

I can understand you are a silly village idiot with nothing better to do than cook up invasion/geneocide plans. This is the information age where every dirty deed gets leaked somehow. Such an action at this time and period will effectively spell the end for pakistan. Strategically, it is neither militarily or diplomatically strong enough to deal with criticism and defend against foreign actions. No ally can protect them in the face of such blatant cruelty. I suggest you stop spreading your stupidity and like i said, shoot yourself and help the world out.

Some really "gung-ho" ideas there!!
Whoa; you gotta be John Wayne re-incarnated in BD. Do you also have a "cavalry" behind you? :azn:

I can understand you are a silly village idiot with nothing better to do than cook up invasion/geneocide plans. This is the information age where every dirty deed gets leaked somehow. Such an action at this time and period will effectively spell the end for pakistan. Strategically, it is neither militarily or diplomatically strong enough to deal with criticism and defend against foreign actions. No ally can protect them in the face of such blatant cruelty. I suggest you stop spreading your stupidity and like i said, shoot yourself and help the world out.

You are living in your fools world buddy. Pakistan will not find any resistance from international community rather it is under intense pressure to act. Look at the SWAT operation, everybody hailed them. The choice should be given to those extremist to surrender arms or die. Thats very legitimate demand from the GOP.

Pakistan is on the verge of collapse and those extremist will come to everybodys door in no time if they were not countered.

Back
Top Bottom