What's new

Can Muslims sing "Vande_Mataram"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
all my posts were meant for jana.

and this is only for u jana- if u ever want to debate about hinduism and islam - come to me , leave a message to me. and ill teach some sense to u.
its a challange to u.

well u have had noticed she dissaperad soon from this thread after some of the reaction followed,but since we belong to a civilized society and islam is also a major religion in India,we should not go for such comments

you are one elite member with no sense of comprehension, what he was saying is that turkish muslims are not religious fanatics but just religious people who place their nation first....

How many Turks you Bharati know personally that you think that they are taking Islam as second to their nation. Turks is divided between ultra secular kafir and pure hearten Muslim. Turkey are on the way to conservatism once again. :tup:

!!Craft!!,

Thanks for your post. Thank God one in 1000 is finally spot on.

Its Good to know you do-not sing this and by not singing this, you do not become any lesser Indian. I respect your National Sentiments and I am not inviting you to do anything for which patriotism is at question.

As a relegious guidline, Vande Materam "Bow to the Mother" is not what Muslims do or can do. We Bow to Allah and Nothing after Him. My point was Muslims should not sing this. If they are not forced, its great and I would be happy for Muslims that they are given freedom to do what they find right. I respect your patriotism as an Indian and I will be very happy to see you guys proper and contribute in your National Development. Besides, anything that goes against the religion is forbidden for everybody, every Muslim regardless where he lives and what country he represents. Vande_Materam is forbidden and that must be avoided by every Follower of Islam. Rest, you can surely sing every other National Song or your own National Anthem, no one can question you on that.

Have a good day.

I don't know when but i guess in one of my first text books, Hmmm.... i guess it was 1st or 2nd std.

I was thought that Mother is the first God. I still remember how the whole class used to recite the line.

I Dont think Allah would be saddened if u ask him if its true or not ? and as far as my conscience goes its the mother in her there is god.

I guess Koran is being misinterpreted :cheers:

i am a Indian Muslim.. and frankly i dont know vande mataram or in future plan to memories it.. for me national anthem is my pride . and who said that we Indian Muslims are forced to sing vande mataram.. quit frankly vande mataram means i do homage to my motherland. if we muslims can die for our mother land i guess we can give our homage to.. about singing vande mataram i do not sing it but i do respect it because it is my nation song ..

So it proof that Bharat is a Hindu fanatic state. It's secular brand is full of deception and license to suppress minorities with out being notice by west. Bloody cleaver.

i quit this forum

are you serious ?? If I was a Hindu, I would have never left this forum......

remember..the Pakistani members who start insulting your religion in this open forum,know it very well, that this will bring counter insults on Islam from Indian members...and they still went ahead with it..so they themselves are responsible for bringing shame on their religion...:pop:

you dont like it..just observe...both Hindusim and Islam is being bashed by these creatures...if islam and hindusim has different gods..then I am sure both are crying together today...

:welcome: :pdf:

How many Turks you Bharati know personally that you think that they are taking Islam as second to their nation. Turks is divided between ultra secular kafir and pure hearten Muslim. Turkey are on the way to conservatism once again. :tup:

You are sitting in the US , the very same nation that various Islamic scholars have called the great devil and that in Iraq and Afganistan kills muslims whose soldiers even today man bases in Saudi Arabia are you doing your duty as a Musalman? Shouldn't you be picking up your AK 47 or blowing yourself up in the service of Allah? You are a perfect example of a hypocrite and you have shown your mindset is not much different from that of a common thug by asking the EjazR in previous posts to define his mindset wrt Vande Mataram, incitement at its very best. First be a muslim yourself then preach to others.

I was thought that Mother is the first God. I still remember how the whole class used to recite the line.

That is because you are Hindu. Allah created your so called mother so Allah(god) is first.
I Dont think Allah would be saddened if u ask him if its true or not ? and as far as my conscience goes its the mother in her there is god.

I guess Koran is being misinterpreted :cheers:

Allah and Qur'an has declare your kinds kafir and mushrik.

One thing I have to admire about you.

You are down in mud and shyt but you are never out!

You keep hoping against hope only to have it always squashed.

Turks are going to reject this useless Islamist government and be a progressive country.

So it proof that Bharat is a Hindu fanatic state. It's secular brand is full of deception and license to suppress minorities with out being notice by west. Bloody cleaver.

were the hell did he mentioned somebody forced him,he said he is a patriot,though he never sing the song but he respect it because it means paying homage to the motherland,kyon re bachpan main tere dimag par jor se lagi thi kya

its like saying i bow to the nation.
It's not a strict version of Islam or anything, its a basic Muslim belief. We bow to no one but Allah.

It was one of the compounding factors way back then that urged Muslims to create a Pakistan when the Vande Mataram was being made compulsory in Indian schools.

If you read the original Vande Mataram, it clearly mentions Durga Maan, hence the Maan is not Mother Nation, its basically the Hindu mythical goddess, Durga.

It shouldn't be made compulsory, or at least replaced with more secular patriotic songs, like Iqbal's "saaray jahan se acha".

Better yet, why don't you tell us how you feel about this song? We think it full of shirk. Do you agree or not. It's the month of Ramazan.

What's preventing you from taking stance behalf of your religion. Do not be a coward. Say what' right and stand with it until the death.

Personally I do not even know all the words so I have not sung it. We use to have functions around it ofcourse but not forces you to sing it. Except ofcourse the AR Rahman version Maa Tujhe Salam. In school it was Jana Gana Mana that was sung on occasions and I sing that and I do remember all the words to that.

I did a little research on it later on and found two views which I explained in my previous post. I have not delved further but I can confirm that the Sanskrit meaning of Vande is has multiple meanings and one is also Salam or Salute.

It was after Mohammed Arif Khan's translation that I had second thoughts and I think that if the ulema along with Sanskrit scholars can confirm this is an accurate translation. I don't see any objection. Read the translation and tell me where is the shirk?

Translation of Vande Mataram in Urdu
Tasleemat, maan tasleemat
tu bhari hai meethe pani se
phal phoolon ki shadabi se
dakkin ki thandi hawaon se
faslon ki suhani fizaaon se
tasleemat, maan tasleemat
teri raaten roshan chand se
teri raunaq sabze faam se
teri pyar bhari muskan hai
teri meethi bahut zuban hai
teri banhon mein meri rahat hai
tere qadmon mein meri jannat hai
tasleemat, maan tasleemat -

This is the only part that is part of theVande Mataram song. Ofcourse, even those who don't sing it, respect the song. Just like as a muslim you should respect other people's place of worship or beliefs. Not singing it does not mean that you don't have to respect it.

That is because you are Hindu. Allah created your so called mother so Allah(god) is first.

Allah and Qur'an has declare your kinds kafir and mushrik.

AND MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME TO PRAY TO ALLAH AS HE IS SUPREME - SO I WOULD SAY MY MOTHER FIRST COS WITHOUT HER I WOULD NOT KNOW WHO TO PRAY TO.

Hey keep all this useless illogical and irrational preaching to yourself!

And I am proud to be an HINDU cos it is a very flexible religion and a way of life carefully thought through - It is a religion which is based on scientific facts not just nonsense and pls don't go into the caste system unless in retaliation to this comment until you read the basis of it!

Last edited:
This is what some radical body (I think Dar ul Uloom) said in India... but fell flat on the face as more than 1 lakh Muslims gathered in front of the very office of that radical body and sang 'Vande Mataram' with pride.

I am a Buddhist and I sing this with pride too. The short-sighted laws of Arabia don't apply in India where INDIANS live and have our own laws whether religion or culture.

lol @ 1 lakh Muslims, sounds like a made up figure. It's very basic, we don't even bow to our real mothers, we'll get slapped by our mothers if we did so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom