What's new

Can Muslims sing "Vande_Mataram"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is because you are Hindu. Allah created your so called mother so Allah(god) is first.

Allah and Qur'an has declare your kinds kafir and mushrik.

All religions are a way of life to reach god my friend it is we humans who have created such differences. If Koran is a message from god then u are misinterpreting it.

God knows no discrimination 4 him all are equal and all are his children.

One thing I have to admire about you.

You are down in mud and shyt but you are never out!

You keep hoping against hope only to have it always squashed.

Turks are going to reject this useless Islamist government and be a progressive country.

As you wish. Bro I am just here to give you a dose of reality and how Muslim think about guys. Now I am sure you have been believing all of your life that Bangladeshis are great full to Bharati Hindus. BUT

Well :smokin:

@EjazR,

You are taking me wrong buddy, correct your perception that I wanted to inflame anything. Its purely a matter of Relegious discussion and it has nothing to do with State or Country. At least for now.

When Jameat-Uleme-Hind has given their verdict, what doubts would there be that "if sung with salute or in terms of salaam".. The Hymn says "Bow to the, Mother" and to the Devi of Bharat. As a Muslim even if you "Salute" or send "Respects" to the Bharat Devi, you are comitting Shirk. For Muslim, such symbologies do not exist, not even in Imagination. One's patriotism cannot force Muslim to deviate from the right path, even if for few moments.

I do not intend to speak with an angle that Muslims are any less Indian or they oppose to the Hindu Humn, my point started and ended on Vande Mataram and I am happy Muslim in India realize the same. NO matter if somebody forces you or not force you, Chanting this Hymn is forbidden and should be seen as Haram. No second thoughts on that.

I respect Muslims of India as Indian Muslims and I believe they are as partriotic as Muslims In Paksitan for their homeland. I respect their Patriotism and other National Sentiments we most of us do the same. But I strongly oppose line of many Non-Muslims from India who imagine Muslims of India are "liberal" and thus they can do anything they want by being liberal. A Muslim is Muslim as long as he remains on the book of God and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (SAWW), if he deviates, no matter for what reason, he deviates and that makes him sinful. But beware we are talking of highest sin so we have to be very very careful about it.

I wish Muslims of Hind and Non-Muslims of Hind your Independence day. I have no ill-intentions for anybody from across the border. We have differences but its not time to discuss them now. Muslims who are in India are close to my heart for being what they are for for I being what I am.

Thanks for your time and attention and I wish you a very Independence Day.

You people are fanatics. I am done with this. Indian members need to stop bashing Islam. Remember 150 million Indian Muslims. Good bye.

You are right. Whatever is happening is surely not directed to Indian Muslims and they know that. It is not for Pakistani Muslims as well, just a couple or so who are asking for it.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

That is because you are Hindu. Allah created your so called mother so Allah(god) is first.

Allah and Qur'an has declare your kinds kafir and mushrik.

And the world declares yo zombies. No mind of your own, only blind hatred.

Personally I do not even know all the words so I have not sung it. We use to have functions around it ofcourse but not forces you to sing it. Except ofcourse the AR Rahman version Maa Tujhe Salam. In school it was Jana Gana Mana and I do remember all the words to that.

I did a little research on it later on and found two views which I explained in my previous post. I have not delved further but I can confirm that the Sanskrit meaning of Vande is has multiple meanings and one is also Salam or Salute.

It was after Mohammed ARif Khan's translation that I had second thoughts and I think that if the ulema along with Sanskrit scholars can confirm this is an accurate translation. I don't see any objection. Read the translation and tell me where is the shirk?

Translation of Vande Mataram in Urdu
Tasleemat, maan tasleemat
tu bhari hai meethe pani se
phal phoolon ki shadabi se
dakkin ki thandi hawaon se
faslon ki suhani fizaaon se
tasleemat, maan tasleemat
teri raaten roshan chand se
teri raunaq sabze faam se
teri pyar bhari muskan hai
teri meethi bahut zuban hai
teri banhon mein meri rahat hai
tere qadmon mein meri jannat hai
tasleemat, maan tasleemat -

wow now were r those self prophesed super divine creatures,were is that bangladeshi,i think this is the second time u got a reply from an Indian Muslim

@pakistanis
We sing vande mataram in the sense "i respect you motherland".For muslims it will be shirk only if they attribute qualities of allah to mother india,which no sane person would do.It is what you mean what counts,not what you say.Since you guys are so religious my advise is-pakistani muslims should fight pakistani establishment until it is governed in islamic way and non muslim system of governence is replaced(i can provide proofs that it is your duty to do so)Pakistani muslims should fight pakistani army who have supported usa in wot against a fellow muslim nation who was their ally until us wanted pakistan to switch sides.After that we can discuss about whether indian muslims should sing vande mataram or not.

!!Craft!!,

Thanks for your post. Thank God one in 1000 is finally spot on.

Its Good to know you do-not sing this and by not singing this, you do not become any lesser Indian. I respect your National Sentiments and I am not inviting you to do anything for which patriotism is at question.

As a relegious guidline, Vande Materam "Bow to the Mother" is not what Muslims do or can do. We Bow to Allah and Nothing after Him. My point was Muslims should not sing this. If they are not forced, its great and I would be happy for Muslims that they are given freedom to do what they find right. I respect your patriotism as an Indian and I will be very happy to see you guys proper and contribute in your National Development. Besides, anything that goes against the religion is forbidden for everybody, every Muslim regardless where he lives and what country he represents. Vande_Materam is forbidden and that must be avoided by every Follower of Islam. Rest, you can surely sing every other National Song or your own National Anthem, no one can question you on that.

Have a good day.

i totally agree with you sir . but i have to tell you that we Indians form our child hood are thought our national anthem first and other national songs and i was never thought vande mataram even though i studied from a good school. . India is a democracy. we are multicultural , we have to respect each other religious sentiments. and, we do ..like i said i dont sing vande mataram or plan to sing but i respect it.. my friend ' a muslim' also didnt knew vande mataram when he laid down his life in kargil. would like to tell you that no one has ever force us to sing it too.. its just out petty politicians making a controversy out of it.

Guys so is Islam really this complicated or are u guys making it out to be so complicated ?

All i am thought is close your eyes and pray to god and he will listen to u :angel:

This is all i believe in. This is all my religion 4 me. Plain and simple.

How many Turks you Bharati know personally that you think that they are taking Islam as second to their nation. Turks is divided between ultra secular kafir and pure hearten Muslim. Turkey are on the way to conservatism once again. :tup:

Zakir, I don't usually say this, but you seem to be continuous in giving out fatwas on who is kafir and who is not. Did you know that even the current party ruling Turkey has said that they are going to uphold secularism of Turkey?

This is a major sin and is called takfeer. No one has any right to call other muslims Kafirs. This is what the Kharajis did and all other Kharaji sects do till now. If you have made this a habit you are fast falling into that sect. Hope you refrain from such action in the future and fear Allah with your actions.

Afterall its Ramazan.

As you wish. Bro I am just here to give you a dose of reality and how Muslim think about guys. Now I am sure you have been believing all of your life that Bangladeshis are great full to Bharati Hindus. BUT

Well :smokin:

Well, patriotic Bangladeshis do acknowledge the sacrifices made by India in saving them from the brutal rapes and genocides going on.

Many think India did it in it's own interests and I am OK with that as well.

Razakaars were never going to be grateful! We know that, even though we saved their lives from vengeful Bengalis (I can post vidoe proof of this). They are a thankless lot and no one cares for them, sadly. ;)

@pakistanis
We sing vande mataram in the sense "i respect you motherland".For muslims it will be shirk only if they attribute qualities of allah to mother india,which no sane person would do.It is what you mean what counts,not what you say.Since you guys are so religious my advise is-pakistani muslims should fight pakistani establishment until it is governed in islamic way and non muslim system of governence is replaced(i can provide proofs that it is your duty to do so)Pakistani muslims should fight pakistani army who have purported usa in wot against a fellow muslim nation who was their ally until us wanted pakistan to switch sides.After that we can discuss about whether indian muslims should sing vande mataram or not.

My friend,

Issue is pretty straightforward and I am glad some Muslim Participants from India has cleared and answered this matter well. They agree Vande_Mataram is not for the Muslims and even Christians do not want to sing this. Vande Mataram is not National Anthem and Every Muslim and Every Indian can sing Indian National Anthem without any problems and Muslim anywhere in the world do not have problems with that. Hope this clears some questions in your mind the first place.

Jihad against an Islamic State is forbidden. TTP and clan who attack Pakistan for supporting America are actually deviating from the Islamic Guidelines. So when we are wishing Indian Muslims not to Sing Vande Mataram, we are wishing TTP and other terrorist clans not do deviate from the guidelines either. Since TTP is not following this guideline, they are surely not on the right path.

Hope I have answered your questions.

Personally I do not even know all the words so I have not sung it. We use to have functions around it ofcourse but not forces you to sing it. Except ofcourse the AR Rahman version Maa Tujhe Salam. In school it was Jana Gana Mana that was sung on occasions and I sing that and I do remember all the words to that.

I did a little research on it later on and found two views which I explained in my previous post. I have not delved further but I can confirm that the Sanskrit meaning of Vande is has multiple meanings and one is also Salam or Salute.

It was after Mohammed Arif Khan's translation that I had second thoughts and I think that if the ulema along with Sanskrit scholars can confirm this is an accurate translation. I don't see any objection. Read the translation and tell me where is the shirk?

Translation of Vande Mataram in Urdu
Tasleemat, maan tasleemat
tu bhari hai meethe pani se
phal phoolon ki shadabi se
dakkin ki thandi hawaon se
faslon ki suhani fizaaon se
tasleemat, maan tasleemat
teri raaten roshan chand se
teri raunaq sabze faam se
teri pyar bhari muskan hai
teri meethi bahut zuban hai
teri banhon mein meri rahat hai
tere qadmon mein meri jannat hai
tasleemat, maan tasleemat -

This is the only part that is part of theVande Mataram song. Ofcourse, even those who don't sing it, respect the song. Just like as a muslim you should respect other people's place of worship or beliefs. Not singing it does not mean that you don't have to respect it.
You can't just make up stuff, Tasleem means acceptance.

Change it to Tasleem Mataram then :)

Or wait wait, I can do Hindi too: Sweekaar Mataram? Or can you make it like Sweekar Bharatum? Perfect hojaye ga.

See we can all make up stuff.

Seriously guys, this is over.. Its time to go back to reality and the real world for some long hours. :sick:

We all ready had Indian Muslims helped close this. Thanks.

Ignore those fanatic Pakistanis and their double standards.

:wave:

Sure buddy, Indian Muslims have really halped closing this thread by agreeing that Vande Mataram is not for them. Hope this gives you some more peace than you needed.

Indian Muslims are Indians, what doubt do you have on them? They sing Indian National Anthem and Muslims, all over the world, have no issues with that. What is wrong, is wrong and what is not, is not. Hope you would have another mug of something good and enjoy the rest of the day.

What are people talking of here!

Didn't all Muslims bow in front of their kings and Sultans?

Why is bowing to your motherland a problem then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom