What's new

Can Muslims sing "Vande_Mataram"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
man no one is going to slap any one so keep that to your self. Yes he/she follows Quran great. Then he/she will follow the nation also.

True, so by Not singing this Hymn, Muslims do not become any less patriotic. Do you agree?

OH please live it to us INDIANS its our problem :argh:

and to tat individual he will decide wat he wants to

its our song, our people,our country wy do others have to decide about it :blah:

I dont know why some Pakistani and Bangladeshi members are so interested in Indian muslims.Indian muslims are Indians and they are the most liberal muslims in the world.You guys do not stay in India but i do .And i know the muslims of my country wll.There are fanatics who join IM,SIMI etc..But most of them are liberal and would happily sing vande mataram.

they have already told they prefer religion first.

read the comments in the thread related to religion

First of all, although, Indian Muslims are Muslims just like Pakistani, there is a huge difference in the mind set and thinking. So for a Pakistani to even think he knows how an Indian Muslim thinks and acts is ludicrous!!!

There are scores of examples, however, I would like to bring out one...scores of Muslims all over India got to Shirdi as they follow Sai-Baba..Now can you please tell me as Jana the learned of Muslims claimed..Muslims only bow to the almighty and nothing else?

While Pakistanis cringe at the thought of them looking similar to other south Asians, they remarkable have a great invisible one way road to Indian Muslims :lol: sorry people.. oranges and apples!!!!

There is no concept of Mushrak Muslim. A Muslim, no matter where he lives is Muslim and our Muslim bond stays intact across the boundaries. If you imagine "Liberal Muslim" means somebody who would worship an Idol as well as practice Islam then you are talking about people who are simply Not Muslims.

A person who partly surrenders his Will to Allah is not half Muslim. To become Muslim, you have to accept Islam in its entity and the Rule No. 1 of Islam is "There is no God but One and there is No Worthy of Prayer/Worship but Allah".

What liberalism got anything to do with Islam? Follower of Islam doesn't follow no man rather Quran and Sunnah. Keep your garbage in yourself because a real Muslim of Bharat will slap in your face just saying this words. :angry:

the answers to the particular bolded part,this is not a nation declared as a Islamic state nor the nation is run under sharia law,under our constitution it is clearly written that no religion is favored here and no religion is bigger than the nation itself,sitting outside India it is easy to poke about Indian Muslims,keep ur garbage in ur nation itself,and if definitely want to see who a Indian Muslim slap came in India and openly say all this crap here

This was a flame thread from the start. I don't see why everyone keeps feeding the troll.

Is this the most important issue for India's defence? Who can and can't sing Vande Mataram? There has been umpteen discussions on this.

Now everything else is just troll feed here. So don't feed the trolls!

YouTube - Why are Muslims not allowed to sing vande mataram? Dr Zakir Naik

Dr. Zakir Niak clearly saying Muslim, as well as Hindus must not sing and chant Vande-Matram. This Hymn is even against Hindu Mythology.

I can counter your Zakir Naik any freeking day of the world and all ur Mullas buddy. What zakir naik says is open to interpretation:

So tell me in the Quran it is said that those who do not believe in Ullah are Kafirs, well understand it correctly:

Every religion is seen from a perspective that it is meant to be preached to its believers and that has how faiths and religions have sprung up - go read and you will know.

So by the end of it - It could have also meant i.e. if you were to look at it from modern context that the ONE WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE IN "GOD AS GENERAL" IS A KAFIR = ATHIEST.

COMPRENDE?

He says Prophet Muhammed was KALKI to convince Hindus to convert to Islam on the basis that he rode a white horse and ruled the land with his swords which again has been twisted to meet his needs - So tell me if Prophet Muhammed was Kalki or the 10th incarnation of lord Vishnu then there must be verses in the Quran that talk about lord Vishnu's earlier avatars now does it?

Also - there has been a lot of noise about how Hindus worship idols - Have you ever asked as to why are hindus the only ones who still worship IDOLS or the LAST OF THE PAGANS?
- Cos whoever knows hindus knows that we pray to the PARAM ATMA - and PARAM ATMA HAS NO FORM OR SHAPE - IT IS OMNIPRESENT. Despite about 200 years of Christian rule and 700 odd years of Muslim Rule we are still a HINDU MAJORITY IN BHARAT - CARE TO GIVE AN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY?

AND FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN HERE - DO YOU KNOW THAT THE WORD GOD IS ACTUALLY AN ACRONYM:

G= Generator
O= Operator
D = Destroyer

I.E. GOD a western NAME FOR ALLAH = HINDU TRINITY :

Generator = Brahma
Operator = Vishnu
Destroyer = Mahesh/Shiva.

Now seriously come up with something better than this IDIOT ZAKIR NAIK! to support YOUR THEORIES AND NONSENSE!

Last edited:
Whats the big deal ? Jamat-e-Ullema-e-Hind has given verdict on it. Who better would you need in India? If you mean Indian Muslims would comit Shirk in their love of Bharat then you are mistaken, not all Muslims would commit the greatest sin in their fancy.

a very straight answer to ur very straight question was already answered by a fellow India in a previous post i think in the 1st page itself,so did u accidentally dont noticed it or deliberately ignored it

If they sing Vande_matram with heart and soul(believe in the words) then they have become mushrik however if they were force to do it then they will be forgiven. Muslim of Bharat must avoid singing this mushriki song.

Here comes another thekedaar of Islam!

Just go to Arabia and see how they treat you as a second class Muslim. No one cares what you think, not patriotic Bangladeshis, not Pakistanis (they didn't accept you) and certainly not Indians.

First of all, although, Indian Muslims are Muslims just like Pakistani, there is a huge difference in the mind set and thinking. So for a Pakistani to even think he knows how an Indian Muslim thinks and acts is ludicrous!!!

There are scores of examples, however, I would like to bring out one...scores of Muslims all over India got to Shirdi as they follow Sai-Baba..Now can you please tell me as Jana the learned of Muslims claimed..Muslims only bow to the almighty and nothing else?

Correct your ideology my friend.. Muslims of India are saying the same what Muslims of Bangladesh or Pakistan or elsewhere in the world are saying. Problem is in your understanding no ours.

A person who goes to Gurduwara, then to a Hindu Temple and then to Mosque is not what Islam describes as Muslim. Such people are religious-less or they could be anything but Muslim and all Muslims of India re not like that. Read what Jamat-e-Ulema Hind says.

Last edited by a moderator:

While Pakistanis cringe at the thought of them looking similar to other south Asians, they remarkable have a great invisible one way road to Indian Muslims :lol: sorry people.. oranges and apples!!!!

That is something called SHIRK. and there is NO room for shirk in Islam.

These are the ones who also marry hindus that does not mean that its permitted in Islam

Dr. Zakir Niak clearly saying Muslim, as well as Hindus must not sing and chant Vande-Matram. This Hymn is even against Hindu Mythology.

How is it against Hindu Mythology? Can you clarify?

Btw, why mix religion with politics? Isnt that why Pakistan finds itself in the situation where it is now?

Secondly, what is wrong with worshiping your mother? What is this bullcrap about not worshiping worldly matters? I just cannot understand the mentality of some people who cannot respect and worship their mothers, who give birth to them, feed them, sustain them, take care of them! Calling mother worshiping as heretics just explains what kind of mentality some people carry.

सामने है जो उसे लोग बुरा कहते हैं
जिसको देखा ही नही उसको खुदा कहते हैं
LOL at all the religions! No wonder, people suffer because of religion instead of it being a balm.

"Bitter people in life cling to guns or religion for solace" (with due apologies to President Obama)

Who told you we bow to hunuman or kali

I am really at loss of words gracious lady but if you speak about something you dont know about dont use sarcastic tone.......a humble request.....

and care to give some credible inks to support ur previous claims on this thread....being a reputed journalist as u are.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom