What's new

Can Muslims sing "Vande_Mataram"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell that to Pakistanis that drink alcohol, smoke, etc, etc, etc and practice other things that are "haaram" . And the once that are just not plain good Muslims. There are a lot of Muslims, Hindus, Christians, etc out there but must are not true Muslims, Hindus, Christian but just carry that title..

first the meaning of vande mataram is "I do homage to the mother"
second its a national song ,the song is a part of our history and national festivity and religion should not be dragged into such mundane thing,
thirdly the song was a controversy amongst the sikhs, the Christians and the Muslims.so no need to drag the indian muslims alone in such a controversy. the love for your nation dose not come by singing songs it comes for within. we have our national anthem that should come above all national songs ..

They are Indians First and then Muslims, Vande Matram is our pride song and everyone in India Feel Pride in singing this song.
Vande Matram.

This is no pakistan.

question is same ""should sikhs or hindus in pakistan sing pakistan national anthem.vandey matram is not related to particular hindu.this is the song of the nation.and every indian should sing it,if they think they r indian first.

Oh geez yes they can. Bring on your Indian National Anthem vande mataram sharam is not Indian National anthem.

Why Muslim Indians should praise and offer total submission to a hindu godess ????????

Why Indians are forcing a religious song on Muslim instead of Indian Anthem ??????

Muslims do NOT bow to any worldly thing. Period

Jamait-e-Ullema-e-Hind has issued Fatwa Against Vande Mataram. So Muslim verdict on it is clear already. Every Muslim in India should follow that and refrain from Chanting anything that is forbidden in Islam, even if it in patriotic sense. A Muslim is a Muslim no matter where he lives and which Nationality he belongs to. Religion is one and the same for all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Zakir Niak clearly saying Muslim, as well as Hindus must not sing and chant Vande-Matram. This Hymn is even against Hindu Mythology.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh geez yes they can. Bring on your Indian National Anthem vande mataram sharam is not Indian National anthem.

Why Muslim Indians should praise and offer total submission to a hindu godess ????????

Why Indians are forcing a religious song on Muslim instead of Indian Anthem ??????

Again very serious allegations.....but as a reputed jounalist at least u should back up ur claim.......

Last edited:
Those one lakh either are not Muslim or may be fearing death if they do not sing the hindu song.

As far as you are concerned you can sing you are budhist We as Muslims do not bow to deities neither we bow to kali

Muslim in India are not a minority when compared with other religions. Christian, Buddhist, Jains, or Sikhs all practice their faiths with no objection or pressure from the Hindu majority.
I am a Hindu, but my mother is christian. And I know of 5 other members (both male and female) from my Dad's (Hindu) family who have married Christians. And even within the family there is NO restrictions in practicing ones religion.

Hinduism is not the all suppressing religion as most of you have been made to believe.

Those one lakh either are not Muslim or may be fearing death if they do not sing the hindu song.

no the reality is that Indian Muslims r not mentally ill,take ur propaganda to the Arabia,may u find some supporters here,an Muslim in India is 1st an Indian then a Muslim,if u think being patriot makes them kafir nobody care damn about u here,and a Pakistani dont decide weather a muslim should sing vande mataram or whatever,make ur rules in ur land only,nobody follows sharia here,ihave heard many Pakistani's bragging about their ummah here but never heart any of my Muslim friend bragging about it,now dont add ur own comments weather Indian Muslims fear or not,after all u live in a land where kafir was written on the chest of a dead Hindu(i think u got what i mean)take ur damn nonsense somewhere else

As far as you are concerned you can sing you are budhist We as Muslims do not bow to deities neither we bow to kali

Why you pakistanis have problem with everything?

They are Indians first! And they all feel pride singing this song.

Keep your islam to yourself.

As far as you are concerned you can sing you are budhist We as Muslims do not bow to deities...

Last time I checked Buddhism was an atheistic religion, they don't even bow to god or 'allah' if you will . (and no Gautama Buddha is NOT supposed to be omnipotent god)

Give me an effing break !

These issues are raised by fringe sections of the societies. It's like saying Hindus shouldn't bow to Indian flag because it has Ashok Chakra (Buddhist symbol) on it !

"if God Exists"

I think its a human creation, like the rest of our fairy tales and stories. Except for this one you are breed for centuries to think you will go to hell for ever if you do believe in it.Fear

It seems as if you do not subscribe to Allah or Touheed. People who are addressed in this thread are Muslims as it is also described in the title of the thread. If you have any content for the Muslims from the Book of God or Ahadith of Prophet Muhammad (SAWW), you are welcome to share that.. Else this thread is meant to the people who are relevant and who have relevant study.

you keep your islam to yourself no need to tell us.. Not all muslims are like pakistani ones having problem with every thing and saying islam dont allow that blah blah.. this can only happen in paksitan.
You keep following your religion..:lazy: just dont mix it up with us.

In my opinion Indian muslims are the most liberal in the world.God bless those who love their country more than anything else including religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom