What's new

Can Muslims sing "Vande_Mataram"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh geez yes they can. Bring on your Indian National Anthem vande mataram sharam is not Indian National anthem.

Why Muslim Indians should praise and offer total submission to a hindu godess ????????

Why Indians are forcing a religious song on Muslim instead of Indian Anthem ??????

Muslims do NOT bow to any worldly thing. Period

well lady,i think u shud respect the patriotic songs of the other nations.i told u earlier this is national song,every indian shud sing it.i m still favoring it even m a sikh not an hindu.i believe in nationality first.i have doubts on u.

so you people only sing **** national anthem ?? dont you have any other sharamnak patriotic song for your country ??

Whatever they are, they do not contain any word of Shirk, or we would be discussing the same even for Muslims in Pakistan. There are no exception to Indian Muslims either.

Indian Muslims are by FAR the most liberal. How many times did terrorist in Pakistan and Taliban called Jihad and called upon the Indian Muslims? Did most answer NO! Image if even 10% act like the Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan.. I dont even want to call them Muslims, because they use the religion like a mask for their own political reason.

lets leave this to Indian Muslims and India as a country ....you don't have to worry about Indian Muslims...Indian Muslim is capable enough to protect himself...

Whatever they are, they do not contain any word of Shirk, or we would be discussing the same even for Muslims in Pakistan. There are no exception to Indian Muslims either.

did anybody here asked to sing it,did any body forced to sing it,so from when Pakistanis started to dictate matter to us,keep ur frustrations limited to ur boundary,no Muslims here care much about Pakistan

If they sing Vande_matram with heart and soul(believe in the words) then they have become mushrik however if they were force to do it then they will be forgiven. Muslim of Bharat must avoid singing this mushriki song.

This may help few PAGE-3 journalists here-->

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian Muslims are by FAR the most liberal. How many times did terrorist in Pakistan and Taliban called Jihad and called upon the Indian Muslims? Did most answer NO! Image if even 10% act like the Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan.. I dont even want to call them Muslims, because they use the religion like a mask for their own political reason.

What liberalism got anything to do with Islam? Follower of Islam doesn't follow no man rather Quran and Sunnah. Keep your garbage in yourself because a real Muslim of Bharat will slap in your face just saying this words. :angry:

did anybody here asked to sing it,did any body forced to sing it,so from when Pakistanis started to dictate matter to us,keep ur frustrations limited to ur boundary,no Muslims here care much about Pakistan

Clear your doubts my friend, it is not matter of Pakistan anywhere in the topic or Vande Mataram. If it is Muslim, he obliges to the princples of Islam. Now if you are talking about Muslims of India, I am talking about Muslims anywhere and everywhere in the world. Hope you get the topic right this time.

If they sing Vande_matram with heart and soul(believe in the words) then they have become mushrik however if they were force to do it then they will be forgiven. Muslim of Bharat must avoid singing this mushriki song.

and you are suffering because of responsiblity and guilt of following a particular religion right.......

Last edited:
In my opinion Indian muslims are the most liberal in the world.God bless those who love their country more than anything else including religion.

Cut the crap out. Do not denigrate the believe of Bharati Muslims. I know they do not think like you Hindus. Few Islamic name kafir doesn't represent 150 millions Muslim. :agree:

do a favour if u have guts come inside India and tell this to a Indian muslim,or other wise keep ur propaganda upto urself

Whats the big deal ? Jamat-e-Ullema-e-Hind has given verdict on it. Who better would you need in India? If you mean Indian Muslims would comit Shirk in their love of Bharat then you are mistaken, not all Muslims would commit the greatest sin in their fancy.

What liberalism got anything to do with Islam? Follower of Islam doesn't follow no man rather Quran and Sunnah. Keep your garbage in yourself because a real Muslim of Bharat will slap in your face just saying this words. :angry:

man no one is going to slap any one so keep that to your self. Yes he/she follows Quran great. Then he/she will follow the nation also.

I dont know why some Pakistani and Bangladeshi members are so interested in Indian muslims.Indian muslims are Indians and they are the most liberal muslims in the world.You guys do not stay in India but i do .And i know the muslims of my country wll.There are fanatics who join IM,SIMI etc..But most of them are liberal and would happily sing vande mataram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom