What's new

Can Musharraf win back Pakistan?

If army decided to take the throne again which they always have wants to then Musharraf is back.

No it's selection, If it was elections then today IMRAN WOULD BE the PM? Just say no? :enjoy:

Ahhh :D Actually I guess you are right now :D

What is your viewpoint on Karachi elections. PTI won only 1 seat from 20 seats in Karachi but PTI was the runner up in 18 constituencies except the one in which PTI wdidn't contested. Do you think that there was rigging in Karachi also?

Ahhh :D Actually I guess you are right now :D

What is your viewpoint on Karachi elections. PTI won only 1 seat from 20 seats in Karachi but PTI was the runner up in 18 constituencies except the one in which PTI wdidn't contested. Do you think that there was rigging in Karachi also?
In Karachi it won't effect much even If, PTI had won 1more seat?
To cross over MQM, in Karachi it's a K2 to go over the top, cause they have put a shaheed in every Urdu speaking family?
& they are doing their politics on the real issues, even though it's just a cover?

Sorry, that was your perception but anyone with uniform, they just hate him, for becoming a bitcccch to the political Croupt elites.
gusses ,what your knowledge about PAKARMY is more dependent on these, romours based book.& That's all?
If it was all truth, some one should have challenged him in the courts?
But no one? Wow

Who hates him you ? :omghaha:

In Karachi it won't effect much even If, PTI had won 1more seat?
To cross over MQM, in Karachi it's a K2 to go over the top, cause they have put a shaheed in every Urdu speaking family?
& they are doing their politics on the real issues, even though it's just a cover?

It is actually a cover. Let's see what happens but I am sure that next time there will be a tough competition between both in karachi and Don't you dare to cast your vote to any party except PTI :D otherwise I will ask PTI wala's to prepare a "BORI" for you

It is actually a cover. Let's see what happens but I am sure that next time there will be a tough competition between both in karachi and Don't you dare to cast your vote to any party except PTI :D otherwise I will ask PTI wala's to prepare a "BORI" for you
If PTI manage to develop KPK then they have a chance in Karachi but if they dont then PTI is GONE from Karachi. What PTI support from Karachi in last Election was Reactionary against MQM's wrong Policies and if MQM dont learn their lesson they would Suffer.

If PTI manage to develop KPK then they have a chance in Karachi but if they dont then PTI is GONE from Karachi. What PTI support from Karachi in last Election was Reactionary against MQM's wrong Policies and if MQM dont learn their lesson they would Suffer.

:D Nice joke

everything is just the result of wrong policies of MQM and you yourself have mentioned that their policies are wrong again and again. PTI performance is good and we have a thread here to prove it because you won't trust me or any credible analysts except MQM workers.

Pti will win in Karachi in next elections.

Dear, friend
I won't cast my vote in any elections, cause I never trusted democracy basically?
I am more in favour of Chinese style system of govt.
Well, was born in Karachi, raised up there, in the mist of all the street gun fights, the. Went to PMA, CAME back to Karachi with shine on my shoulders , went to work with MI & WAS A Investigators against MQM, even though many. Of them still are good friends to.me but, I did what was asked, then went to KARGILL.
If you ask me, I Don't see any great competition between PTI &.MQM THESE DAYS or after.

Dear, friend
I won't cast my vote in any elections, cause I never trusted democracy basically?
I am more in favour of Chinese style system of govt.
Well, was born in Karachi, raised up there, in the mist of all the street gun fights, the. Went to PMA, CAME back to Karachi with shine on my shoulders , went to work with MI & WAS A Investigators against MQM, even though many. Of them still are good friends to.me but, I did what was asked, then went to KARGILL.
If you ask me, I Don't see any great competition between PTI &.MQM THESE DAYS or after.

Hmm.. So you was in MI? Tell me something about your adventures man.

:D Nice joke

everything is just the result of wrong policies of MQM and you yourself have mentioned that their policies are wrong again and again. PTI performance is good and we have a thread here to prove it because you won't trust me or any credible analysts except MQM workers.

Pti will win in Karachi in next elections.
If you dont believe me then Follow the events like MQM was sitting with PPP in Zardari Govt. for 5 years, is there any other way to piss of their own support base?PTI currently is only known for Destructive Measures like Sit ins, Blocking Important Roads etc instead of Constructive Ones like Development and Progress and their new KPK have no Chance of Happening within 5 years term so dont keep your Hopes high because PTI would be Gotten Rid of as well in next Elections if they havent show any Progress in KPK.

Last edited:
If you dont believe me then Follow the events like MQM was sitting with PPP in Zardari Govt. for 5 years, is there any other way to piss of their own support base?PTI currently is only known for Destructive Measures like Sit ins, Blocking Important Roads etc instead of Constructive Ones like Development and Progress and their new KPK have no Chance of Happening within 5 years term so dont keep your Hopes high because PTI would be Gotten Rid of as well in next Elections if they havent show any Progress in KPK.

It's your personal opinion. We will see what happens in upcoming elections. KPK people is mostly happy with PTI performance and everyone knows here that PTi performance in KPK is much better then the previous one's in KPK.

For instance that planting billion tree plan in KPK will create 100 thousand jobs in the next 3-4 years and will give youth a salary of Rs 12-18,000/month. This is known as performance. This shows priority of a govt.

I don't need to defend PTI performance in KPK here after such a long thread going on and getting new posts included everyday. Don't come to the performance of PTI in KPK because in this matter you cannot troll because everyone knows the difference here between PTI and your party.

It's your personal opinion. We will see what happens in upcoming elections. KPK people is mostly happy with PTI performance and everyone knows here that PTi performance in KPK is much better then the previous one's in KPK.
KPK people are Happy because after Ages they finally they are getting at least some amount of development which isnt Slightest in comparison to PTI Promises to Voters across Pakistan with their Slogan of "Naya Pakistan" which is mostly followed across Pakistan.

For instance that planting billion tree plan in KPK will create 100 thousand jobs in the next 3-4 years and will give youth a salary of Rs 12-18,000/month. This is known as performance. This shows priority of a govt.
Even PTI arent able to Project that little development of KPK across Pakistan all thanks to Dharnas and Jalsas for Electoral Reforms and Judicial Commission so no Naya KPK as PTI Promise then No Naya Pakistan next time.

KPK people are Happy because after Ages they finally they are getting at least some amount of development which isnt Slightest in comparison to PTI Promises to Voters across Pakistan with their Slogan of "Naya Pakistan" which is mostly followed across Pakistan.

Even PTI arent able to Project that little development of KPK across Pakistan all thanks to Dharnas and Jalsas for Electoral Reforms and Judicial Commission so no Naya KPK as PTI Promise then No Naya Pakistan next time.

They are delivering according to the resources they have. You yourself is saying that they are performing well.

And I guess I don't need to defend PTI in front of a person like you. BTW. What have your party delivered to Pakistan yet?

Back
Top Bottom