What's new

Can Musharraf win back Pakistan?

Bhutto had Charisma and he was one of Responsible for Breaking Pakistan in 1971. Imran Khan isnt Honest and he Lied lot of times even deliberately. Musharraf is now Crowd Favorite Types and Thanks God he is not as most Corrupt people among Rulers were Crowd Favorite like BB, ZA Bhutto.

He didn't Lie at all... however if you talk about fullfilling committments then yes so far he has so far not lived upto all of those that being said he accepts whatever the reality is and says it to one's face..If you think Mushy is not corrupt and is a crowd favourite than you're mistaken Big Time.

He didn't Lie at all... however if you talk about fullfilling committments then yes so far he has so far not lived upto all of those that being said he accepts whatever the reality is and says it to one's face..If you think Mushy is not corrupt and is a crowd favourite than you're mistaken Big Time.
Now bring some evidence of MUSHARRAF,s crouption?
You are posting, posts after posts on the basis of your,.likes & dislikes never been able to produce any evidence against any of the disliked, personalities like qadri & MUSHARRAF?
Even He wasn't been allowed to do, the open politics,& is a victim of fake, revengeful cooperation of Croupt political & judicial ruling Mafia Of Pakistan, still He is more popular then all of these inexperienced,opposition leaders & the Croupt ruling Mafia bosses in Pakistan.
Face the reality, that IMRAN couldn't take the loneliness of the dharnas, & went to marriage because of being defeated on the political grounds.
He is no danger to the political ruling Mafia, these days, & is sharing the power with the.croupt system & it's bosses by going into the Senate elections?
Is that what, is the change was all about?
After 128 days, He got that knowledge of it, friend let IK live in the peace & happiness, it takes more then of his adventures in cricket, in Pakistani politics.
BTW, I still belive his was the right man, at a wrong time on a wrong place.

His slogan CHANGE itself a big lie the PTI base politics start from there.

He can do one thing which is for sure. He will privatize everything which will help Govt. to lose 100% corruption from Govt. entities and let the Govt. run only security, law and order; and may be education and health on 100%. The rest all would be 100% private with govt. eyes on it.

His slogan CHANGE itself a big lie the PTI base politics start from there.
It would've been a lie if he failed to bring any change in either KPK or in his party which I feel that neither of these two things happened..KPK saw a good amount of change in various government and state institutions of KPK the televised interviews of people of KPK is a proof to that..

Now bring some evidence of MUSHARRAF,s crouption?
You are posting, posts after posts on the basis of your,.likes & dislikes never been able to produce any evidence against any of the disliked, personalities like qadri & MUSHARRAF?
Even He wasn't been allowed to do, the open politics,& is a victim of fake, revengeful cooperation of Croupt political & judicial ruling Mafia Of Pakistan, still He is more popular then all of these inexperienced,opposition leaders & the Croupt ruling Mafia bosses in Pakistan.
Face the reality, that IMRAN couldn't take the loneliness of the dharnas, & went to marriage because of being defeated on the political grounds.
He is no danger to the political ruling Mafia, these days, & is sharing the power with the.croupt system & it's bosses by going into the Senate elections?
Is that what, is the change was all about?
After 128 days, He got that knowledge of it, friend let IK live in the peace & happiness, it takes more then of his adventures in cricket, in Pakistani politics.
BTW, I still belive his was the right man, at a wrong time on a wrong place.
Didn't the drone attacks started during musharraf's regime? Didn't put his own type of people in various govt. Posts without any merit? Apparently Pakistani people have short memories of what the previous murderer did to Pakistan.. They only see the current govt. Worse and forget what the previous guys did with Pakistan..

IK quite rightly left the dharna after the Peshawar massacre which any patriot would've done otherwise of he was selfish enough he could've continued the dharna onwards if he wanted to but hr didnt.. Even he didn't do a HiFi big marriage but a very small one and did the marriage dinner with the poor kids of a madrassa near to his house he is more honest, down to earth and patriotic than any past leader..even he said that after the Name 122 result he'll come back onto the streets again and this time nawaz won't get a lifeline like that massacre taking place last time..

It would've been a lie if he failed to bring any change in either KPK or in his party which I feel that neither of these two things happened..KPK saw a good amount of change in various government and state institutions of KPK the televised interviews of people of KPK is a proof to that..
Yea KPK change is also a big test for him but my main concern was the Fazool and corrupt old horses from PMLN and PPP in his party never bring a change. Only one good you got recently is ex governor Sarwar sahib.

Yea KPK change is also a big test for him but my main concern was the Fazool and corrupt old horses from PMLN and PPP in his party never bring a change. Only one good you got recently is ex governor Sarwar sahib.

My main concern is if corrupt people from other parties come into PTI if they're clean financial corruption wise then i have no regret but ofcourse i dont want too many people to be included as they they cloud other new faces of PTI which came through within the party..

Right now, there are some people that i would like to get kicked out of PTI such as Aleem khan which has a murder case on him i think..Pervez khattak is also looking like he's beginning to favor his relatives to come into top PTI positions over other more capable leaders.. The intra-party elections will be an important aspect to focus on for me to see if PTI learns from its previous mistakes and conducts totally free and fair elections within itself which i hope they will but we'll see..

Didn't the drone attacks started during musharraf's regime? Didn't put his own type of people in various govt. Posts without any merit? Apparently Pakistani people have short memories of what the previous murderer did to Pakistan.. They only see the current govt. Worse and forget what the previous guys did with Pakistan..

IK quite rightly left the dharna after the Peshawar massacre which any patriot would've done otherwise of he was selfish enough he could've continued the dharna onwards if he wanted to but hr didnt.. Even he didn't do a HiFi big marriage but a very small one and did the marriage dinner with the poor kids of a madrassa near to his house he is more honest, down to earth and patriotic than any past leader..even he said that after the Name 122 result he'll come back onto the streets again and this time nawaz won't get a lifeline like that massacre taking place last time..
If drones started in MUSHARRAF s time why, this damocrazy can't stop it now with all the dam protests in KPK by PTI, did it stopped till now?
Talking merit s should look the criteria used by PTI in it's saving damocrazy campaign by participating in Senate elections today?
Yes He did killed the terrorists which were sheltered by JI & PTI in KPK?
The ones whom IK wants to open offices for? TTP killers of our school kids?
When that happened IK chose that bloody momen, to.get married once again & become happy to wear sherwani?
What a painful, attempt that was & was rightly caught by KPK people's infront. Of all media ?
Since then PTI is in shelters, & bowing to NOORA king saving his damocrazy?

Musharraf = Patriotic, Man's man, Zero Corruption, No nonsense, Brilliant administrator
Other politicians (excluding IK) = Corrupt as hell, couldn't care less about Pakistan, inefficient, cowards.
There you have it ladies and gentlemen the reasons why Musharraf should again become Mr President.

Musharraf = Patriotic, Man's man, Zero Corruption, No nonsense, Brilliant administrator
Other politicians (excluding IK) = Corrupt as hell, couldn't care less about Pakistan, inefficient, cowards.
There you have it ladies and gentlemen the reasons why Musharraf should again become Mr President.

Once you read General Shahid Aziz book, you will know, starting from Kargil fiasco to last days of his reign, how incompetent Musharraf was, gross mismanagements occurred under his reign. How he tolerated mega corruptions of those close to him. Made more compromises which give away his Brilliant administrator persona and made him look like the same ordinary administrator

I would rank IK and Musharraf on same scale. Both are inept administrator, can't manage their affairs . Will tolerate and look away the corruptions being done by their aides.

Last edited:
Once you read General Shahid Aziz book, you will know, starting from Kargil fiasco to last days of his reign, how incompetent Musharraf was, gross mismanagements occurred under his reign. How he tolerated mega corruptions of those close to him. Made more compromises which give away his Brilliant administrator persona and made him look like the same ordinary administrator

I would rank IK and Musharraf on same scale. Both are inept administrator, can't manage their affairs . Will tolerate and look away the corruptions being done by their aides.
Drugies like Shahid, doesn't stands. any credibility against a leading COAS, so alligator of your argument just goes to dust Bins in GHQ, get it?
Where crouption & governance stands today, was million times better in his times?
IK, busy in marriage happier so, That's the end of it, where all it belongs?

Drugies like Shahid, doesn't stands. any credibility against a leading COAS, so alligator of your argument just goes to dust Bins in GHQ, get it?
Where crouption & governance stands today, was million times better in his times?
IK, busy in marriage happier so, That's the end of it, where all it belongs?

LOL. He was darling of Musharraf, so he has more credibility than you have

LOL. He was darling of Musharraf, so he has more credibility than you have
Sorry, that was your perception but anyone with uniform, they just hate him, for becoming a bitcccch to the political Croupt elites.
gusses ,what your knowledge about PAKARMY is more dependent on these, romours based book.& That's all?
If it was all truth, some one should have challenged him in the courts?
But no one? Wow

Back
Top Bottom