What's new

Can Musharraf win back Pakistan?

8 times.federal minster & one of the most senior. Politicians, you think He is Mr nothing?
That's the crazy mentally of youthful PTIAns, I really Don't like?
Before setting him aside, check his history? OK

Yes i know his history.. i can still remember how he claimed that Chief justice Iftekhar Chaudhry won't get re-instated at all during a live program at Geo... after he got reinstated through an exective order.. when Sheikh Rasheed was interviewed again.. he was feeling a quite the shame.. as i said he can make alot of claims but i don't take it in all seriousness tbh..

Yes i know his history.. i can still remember how he claimed that Chief justice Iftekhar Chaudhry won't get re-instated at all during a live program at Geo... after he got reinstated through an exective order.. when Sheikh Rasheed was interviewed again.. he was feeling a quite the shame.. as i said he can make alot of claims but i don't take it in all seriousness tbh..
And PTI didnt listen to Javed Hashmi against his opinions. PTI is a confused because they can get Easily Influenced by anyone in making bad Decisions and then put their Energies on Defending them.

And PTI didnt listen to Javed Hashmi against his opinions. PTI is a confused because they can get Easily Influenced by anyone in making bad Decisions and then put their Energies on Defending them.

PTI did listen to JH.. if you didn't hear the interviews from way back during the riots.. it was a mis understanding actually that was created when Arif Alvi directed JH to talk to IK instead of Explaining the decision..also there were TWO decisions made by the same committee before and one after talks with Tahir-ul-Qadri..just before moving the dharna to PM House.

Also JH's statements later own were quite contradictory which included that how army was behind IK and that chief justice Nassir-ul-mulk was hand in hand with IK...JH later said that he doesn't think Army or ISI was behind IK yadda yadda yadda.. don't bring Daghi here to justify your arguement now...no wonder he got pounded in by-election.. telling all these contradictory lies..

So 2/3 of your family cast vote for PTI. It clearly tells that majority of your family supports PTI. Yuhoooo
yes, Sure but I didn't told you That ,they all like only one Pakistani leader, & that was MUSHARRAF, & IT'S from my days under him? :sick::super::D

Even that executive order was wrong?

PTI did listen to JH.. if you didn't hear the interviews from way back during the riots.. it was a mis understanding actually that was created when Arif Alvi directed JH to talk to IK instead of Explaining the decision..also there were TWO decisions made by the same committee before and one after talks with Tahir-ul-Qadri..just before moving the dharna to PM House.

Also JH's statements later own were quite contradictory which included that how army was behind IK and that chief justice Nassir-ul-mulk was hand in hand with IK...JH later said that he doesn't think Army or ISI was behind IK yadda yadda yadda.. don't bring Daghi here to justify your arguement now...no wonder he got pounded in by-election.. telling all these contradictory lies..
It's, called the superiority complex, JH?
He thought his personal following in Multan was much more then PTI & NOORA LEAGUE SHOULD BE SUPPORTING HIM, THIS Kind of sickness, often happens to rich, famous, & popular personalities when, they lose the touch of reality?
BTW, sacking of one eyed former Croupt CJ chodri iftikhar (monte-carlo ) was the fair decision by MUSHARRAF, history has proven that?
& that croupt CJ & this bloody damocrazy, is just here because of the crazy efforts by immature politicians like IK?

he is not capable to win a MPA seat, and thinking of returning is the biggest joke of century.

yes, Sure but I didn't told you That ,they all like only one Pakistani leader, & that was MUSHARRAF, & IT'S from my days under him? :sick::super::D

Even that executive order was wrong?

He thought his personal following in Multan was much more then PTI & NOORA LEAGUE SHOULD BE SUPPORTING HIM, THIS Kind of sickness, often happens to rich, famous, & popular personalities when, they lose the touch of reality?
BTW, sacking of one eyed former Croupt CJ chodri iftikhar (monte-carlo ) was the fair decision by MUSHARRAF, history has proven that?
& that croupt CJ & this bloody damocrazy, is just here because of the crazy efforts by immature politicians like IK?

I didn't say that the sacking was wrong or right.. but my point was to say that Sheikh rasheed's statements are said without being him even thinking about them before he utters them..I gave the chief justice statement of his as an example. even he himself has sometimes said that things weren't going according to what he thought before in certain interviews of him during the dharna..like Tahir-ul-qadri leaving the dharna after a deal between PAT and the Punjab govt. which was sad to see really...

Musharraf has many fair decisions that are Proved by history itself so their is no point of argument there its only those Opponents that are not willing to admit that because they could lose touch in lines with those whom they support currently.

Mushi is a good man but I just don't know how he will compete in next elections.

I didn't say that the sacking was wrong or right.. but my point was to say that Sheikh rasheed's statements are said without being him even thinking about them before he utters them..I gave the chief justice statement of his as an example. even he himself has sometimes said that things weren't going according to what he thought before in certain interviews of him during the dharna..like Tahir-ul-qadri leaving the dharna after a deal between PAT and the Punjab govt. which was sad to see really...
You can't, become 8 times feral minster ,If you Don't know the politics in Pakistan?
Prove that, tahir UL qadri has any deal with any one in the govt in Pakistan, it's just paid political pundits, to shove any 3rd political force, trying to change the Pakistan.

Mushi is a good man but I just don't know how he will compete in next elections.
you still think that, govts come through elections in Pakistan. Wow lolzzz

he is not capable to win a MPA seat, and thinking of returning is the biggest joke of century.
Your post is the bigger joke here?

You can't, become 8 times feral minster ,If you Don't know the politics in Pakistan?

Prove that, tahir UL qadri has any deal with any one in the govt in Pakistan, it's just paid political pundits, to shove any 3rd political force, trying to change the Pakistan.

The guy is a crowd favourite cause he always sides with anyone who opposes the current govt. when he's not in it plus he knows politics inside and out thats for sure but even with that he sometimes in speeches speaks alot more than what the reality actually is unfortunately..

I don't have any solid proof of it myself but all credible journos were strongly hinting at a deal which i wouldn't be higly surprised off..i personally have not liked Qadri for false promises in the past.. he's a pretty shady person as compared to IK who says nearly everything to your face.. previously he tried entering pak politics with his antics against the PPP govt. which Asif Zardari successfully made a deal with him and he(TUQ) happily hugged the ppp negotiation committee and called of the dharna.. I just don't trust that man to be honest..

The guy is a crowd favourite cause he always sides with anyone who opposes the current govt. when he's not in it plus he knows politics inside and out thats for sure but even with that he sometimes in speeches speaks alot more than what the reality actually is unfortunately..

I don't have any solid proof of it myself but all credible journos were strongly hinting at a deal which i wouldn't be higly surprised off..i personally have not liked Qadri for false promises in the past.. he's a pretty shady person as compared to IK who says nearly everything to your face.. previously he tried entering pak politics with his antics against the PPP govt. which Asif Zardari successfully made a deal with him and he(TUQ) happily hugged the ppp negotiation committee and called of the dharna.. I just don't trust that man to be honest..
Lesson no 1, politics is not speechs & speechs Are not politics, but at any given time, He is a master of both, in.his style.
Your thoughts & the thoughts spread by paid media pundits, couldn't prove anything against QADRI, Instead He was better then IMRAN, at all levels but He lacks the personality which common Pakistani attracted to till yet?
You Don't like him because, his face isn't good?
Politically He was, & is more wiser then IMRAN?
but more Frustrated, then IMRAN.
Now, dear check the title of the thread, & let's walk there?

Lesson no 1, politics is not speechs & speechs Are not politics, but at any given time, He is a master of both, in.his style.
Your thoughts & the thoughts spread by paid media pundits, couldn't prove anything against QADRI, Instead He was better then IMRAN, at all levels but He lacks the personality which common Pakistani attracted to till yet?
You Don't like him because, his face isn't good?
Politically He was, & is more wiser then IMRAN?
but more Frustrated, then IMRAN.
Now, dear check the title of the thread, & let's walk there?

He(TuQ) knows how to build an organzation such as PAT that i accept but at core he is not honest with followers and its not cause i don't like his face.. his past screams shadiness about him whether if its the long 2 hour speeches he does abroad or at the dharna..his ambitious claims fell quite short such as.."Even if i left the dharna without getting justice, feel free to make me a shaheed also" to his followers...

He maybe a better party organizer but he certainly lacks the honesty and charisma of IK.

He(TuQ) knows how to build an organzation such as PAT that i accept but at core he is not honest with followers and its not cause i don't like his face.. his past screams shadiness about him whether if its the long 2 hour speeches he does abroad or at the dharna..his ambitious claims fell quite short such as.."Even if i left the dharna without getting justice, feel free to make me a shaheed also" to his followers...

He maybe a better party organizer but he certainly lacks the honesty and charisma of IK.
TuQ is just another leader like Imran Khan who creates Bubble and then go away when it got Burst. Not much difference from IK in fact he knows how to run an Organized Movement while Imran Khan Lacks this skill so in comparison he is Better then Imran Khan in terms of Knowledge and Organization Skills while equals to Imran Khan in terms of Planning and Strategies.

TuQ is just another leader like Imran Khan who creates Bubble and then go away when it got Burst. Not much difference from IK in fact he knows how to run an Organized Movement while Imran Khan Lacks this skill so in comparison he is Better then Imran Khan in terms of Knowledge and Organization Skills while equals to Imran Khan in terms of Planning and Strategies.

but he lacks the Charisma and honesty of IK alot which matters the most if you want to be a crowd favourite..

but he lacks the Charisma and honesty of IK alot which matters the most if you want to be a crowd favourite..
Bhutto had Charisma and he was one of Responsible for Breaking Pakistan in 1971. Imran Khan isnt Honest and he Lied lot of times even deliberately. Musharraf is now Crowd Favorite Types and Thanks God he is not as most Corrupt people among Rulers were Crowd Favorite like BB, ZA Bhutto.

Back
Top Bottom