What's new

Can Musharraf win back Pakistan?

Sir,
Correct. Yourself, pls.
PTI s popularity is on decline, & right now the most popular party is PAKARMY.

In your opinion ofc..i see a really good future for the party after local bodies election in may-june and proper intra-party elections are held soon...PTI is the next party to come into govt. if they can organize themselves better and most importantly up their performance in KPK..unless ofcourse Marshall law is held and the era of being called bloody civilians come backs again!

In your opinion ofc..i see a really good future for the party after local bodies election in may-june and proper intra-party elections are held soon...PTI is the next party to come into govt. if they can organize themselves better and most importantly up their performance in KPK..unless ofcourse Marshall law is held and the era of being called bloody civilians come backs again!
There Intra Party Elections would be Joke and LB system likely to fail because of lack of funding and lack of Experience people within PTI for running LB Government Structure. PTI isnt MQM because there is no other Party which can Perform better then MQM in LB Type Govt. so not much expected from that only Slower development of the Province. Currently Musharraf is the only person that can make a difference in Central Govt. because he Understand how to run the Govt. and how to Deal with Govt. Institutions Imran Khan is neither Capable nor understand the Stakes of Running the Country.

This power hungry sharabi enjoyed a lot during his tenure as pak president.. Molding things as he saw fit including the very constitution that some true democrats hold so dear.. Being in bed with mqm all the time.... He has no chance of return in Pak. Politics in Pakistan.. He's a used guy...
Yaar, you are a sensible poster. Please do not use words such as 'sharabi'. See, it is not good for what he does in the confinement of his house or among his peers is strictly his personal business, so long it does not affect others. He has made huge mistakes and his unconditional support for MQM is one of those. However, refrain from getting personal.

Yaar, you are a sensible poster. Please do not use words such as 'sharabi'. See, it is not good for what he does in the confinement of his house or among his peers is strictly his personal business, so long it does not affect others. He has made huge mistakes and his unconditional support for MQM is one of those. However, refrain from getting personal.
Disagree with you on MQM point. During his Unconditional Support for MQM Karachi and Hyderabad saw huge Development and most Peaceful period since 30 years. It was his Best Move and that is why he is Supported by Karachiite even Today.

Disagree with you on MQM point. During his Unconditional Support for MQM Karachi and Hyderabad saw huge Development and most Peaceful period since 30 years. It was his Best Move and that is why he is Supported by Karachiite even Today.
21st May also happened during that time. Besides, if you check back the newspapers of that time, on average, more than 10 people used to die every day in Karachi, the same figures that we have for today. Karachite (Urdu speakers, especially MQMers) want Karachi all for themselves is if it is their hereditary state, but that is not correct, and is not going to happen. Karachi, like any other Pakistani city, is for all Pakistanis and no single ethnicity can claim her all for themselves.

Unfortunately the majority of people in Pakistan don't have Facebook. They don't even have access to the internet.

Hamad Ali should migrate to India, where most of the people have access to internet.
Another mentally damaged product of hate schools. aka majalis.
I guess his next trip would be Iraq, where he will take intensive militancy training, and probably kill few Muslim kids, and come back to Pakistan to join sleeper cell of mulla sadar's death brigade.

Well i rarely use those words but it reminds me how i thought of musharraf during his time.. when he was caught drunk dancing by PTV dancing on the song " Sanu neir walay pul teh bulah keh ni soonay mahi kithay raygaya" with the lady singer infront of his wife and the media censored it....it was really a sham.. it was during that time in his regime when his lust for power overtook his brain...

Zardari was born beghairat though.. same with Nawaz..

21st May also happened during that time. Besides, if you check back the newspapers of that time, on average, more than 10 people used to die every day in Karachi, the same figures that we have for today. Karachite (Urdu speakers, especially MQMers) want Karachi all for themselves is if it is their hereditary state, but that is not correct, and is not going to happen. Karachi, like any other Pakistani city, is for all Pakistanis and no single ethnicity can claim her all for themselves.
It was 12 May 2007 not 21 May the most Famous Incident that is the only thing comes up against MQM during 2002-2008 that to was Caused by Lier Movement in Action and about those 10 People killed then recheck the Dates of those news paper again because the trend begin after PPP came to power under MQM there wasnt much cases to say 10 people killed on Daily Basis. Urdu Speaking never Claimed Karachi for themselves instead its KARACHIITE which is not a single entity but combination of all entity United for Prosperity of Karachi and even if you ask Pashtuns in Karachi he would going to Agree with you that MQM's time was best time of Karachi. Maybe if you start looking things with open minds without regional Prejudice then you would be able to Understand what I am saying about Karachiite and their Purpose.

Well i rarely use those words but it reminds me how i thought of musharraf during his time.. when he was caught drunk dancing by PTV dancing on the song " Sanu neir walay pul teh bulah keh ni soonay mahi kithay raygaya" with the lady singer infront of his wife and the media censored it....it was really a sham.. it was during that time in his regime when his lust for power overtook his brain...

Zardari was born beghairat though.. same with Nawaz..
This is Pakistan and when and in this country a leader who accused to have illegitimate Daughter doesnt feel any shame then why is Musharraf's Drinking Habit in a Private Party be Politicized like this??Let me tell you we dont have Moral Heavyweights in our Leadership options right now.

This is Pakistan and when and in this country a leader who accused to have illegitimate Daughter doesnt feel any shame then why is Musharraf's Drinking Habit in a Private Party be Politicized like this??Let me tell you we dont have Moral Heavyweights in our Leadership options right now.

IK committed mistakes when he was young..especially since he was sent to England so early during his teenage years...its quite difficult to expect someone to be a practicing Muslim unless you have a relative with you...but anyways IK did what he did but that was long before he came into politics..he is a changed person mentally and spiritually, you can see everytime you see him in any form of media whether its public or a private video.. so it doesn't matter that he did this in his past.. but right now if he is the leader of the country, does this shit openly while also having lust for great power..he'd go downhill deservedly and rightfully..

IK committed mistakes when he was young..especially since he was sent to England so early during his teenage years...its quite difficult to expect someone to be a practicing Muslim unless you have a relative with you...but anyways IK did what he did but that was long before he came into politics..he is a changed person mentally and spiritually, you can see everytime you see him in any form of media whether its public or a private video.. so it doesn't matter that he did this in his past.. but right now if he is the leader of the country, does this shit openly while also having lust for great power..he'd go downhill deservedly and rightfully..
Oh yes now he is Politician all his sins are forgotten. Is that what you are trying to say?If he is such a good Person now then why dont he Accept his Daughter then? I also see media as Glass of Deception as well and Politicians lies for Political Point Scoring and Imran Khan is no exception and we cant depend on Morals of any Politician not even Imran Khan.

Musharraf might got Drunk that time and did many kind of Bad things but all of them in Private capacity and never let his bad Habit harm Pakistan that is why he is missed by lot of People while Imran Khan neither got Experience nor Capability to Handle the whole Country.

Oh yes now he is Politician all his sins are forgotten. Is that what you are trying to say?If he is such a good Person now then why dont he Accept his Daughter then? I also see media as Glass of Deception as well and Politicians lies for Political Point Scoring and Imran Khan is no exception and we cant depend on Morals of any Politician not even Imran Khan.

Musharraf might got Drunk that time and did many kind of Bad things but all of them in Private capacity and never let his bad Habit harm Pakistan that is why he is missed by lot of People while Imran Khan neither got Experience nor Capability to Handle the whole Country.

"Oh yes now he is Politician all his sins are forgotten."

Tbh any person with a sane IQ level will notice that now through his actions, personality and especially after his Mother's death and Shaukat Khan he certainly looks like a changed man... so idk why you are taking so long to see it but other people who are patwaries have a disease to not see reality and logic even if it is infront of them :)

Ofc.. Musharraf did shitty stuff a year or two before his end came.. he caved in to the US.. started drone attacks in response to which suicide bombing started in Pakistan in the first place! helped MQM become a mafia in the heart of Pakistan A.K.A Karachi..economy went downhill as his lust for power overcame his soul..

Tbh any person with a sane IQ level will notice that now through his actions, personality and especially after his Mother's death and Shaukat Khan he certainly looks like a changed man... so idk why you are taking so long to see it but other people who are patwaries have a disease to not see reality and logic even if it is infront of them :)

Ofc.. Musharraf did shitty stuff a year or two before his end came.. he caved in to the US.. started drone attacks in response to which suicide bombing started in Pakistan in the first place! helped MQM become a mafia in the heart of Pakistan A.K.A Karachi..economy went downhill as his lust for power overcame his soul..
What he has done after his Mother's Death Commendable but still doesnt solve everything because he is ALLEGED Father of a daughter without wedlock in other words Adultery and I dont know how many Leaders are Accused of that so neither he nor anyone of his Supporter has right to discuss any person's Morality because whom they support still doesnt fit the descriptions.

What Musharraf did was good for Pakistan even his allowing Drone Strike because Pakistan never need to Waste their Resources today if Drone Strike would have continued because those TTP would have killed like Rat by Drone and Pakistan Military doesnt need to face that much Resistance now and Lal Masjid is proved to be correct decision but at his time not many Suicide Attacks took place instead it was PPP Govt. who didnt able to Control the situation so it wasnt his fault if Successor Govt. was worthless. His help for MQM had been BLESSING for Karachi and Karachi after long time saw most Peaceful period (Only one big incident took Place between 2002-2007 that was 12may 2007) and saw large scale development in the city and Karachiite be it PTI Supporter still Acknowledge him till now so whatever decision he took for MQM was BLESSING for average Karachiite and Economy went up actually during his Period it was Successor Govt. of PPP which cause the economy to collapse by Corruption and Bad governance

friend, you were not here when the general elections of 2013 ,happened.
I was here, those days every PTI SUPPORTER WAS only thinking of the massive swipe of thier beloved Party?
But then reality was astonishin, & just because of the stupid thinking, we are having the most Croupt NOORA govt in Pakistan.

Sir,
You are doing it, now!
Come across the border, we can have a great discussion?

Sure as you want?
Gen. raheel Sharif shb.
Anything else?

Correct. Yourself, pls.
PTI s popularity is on decline, & right now the most popular party is PAKARMY.

Pakistan Army was, is and will be popular forever. BTW Pak Army isn't a political party. You have to admit that in political parties, PTI is the most popular. :D

@batmannow What your stance on Gen Raheel Sharif and Pak Army going to train police force in Karachi? Do you think that Karachi law N Order situation will improve? I guess, it will.

Pakistan Army was, is and will be popular forever. BTW Pak Army isn't a political party. You have to admit that in political parties, PTI is the most popular. :D

@batmannow What your stance on Gen Raheel Sharif and Pak Army going to train police force in Karachi? Do you think that Karachi law N Order situation will improve? I guess, it will.
You said a party? Right
Political or non political but it's what most Pakistanis trusts?
That's the basic thing the trust of the people's, validates the rule?
I think, without cleaning the political mess with in the police system as whole all over Pakistan, problem will be there?
In this regard, I rate KPK police better then else where, That's the best PTI. Has ever done.
Sadly PTI was the most popular political party, before few weeks ago, but now it's not.

Back
Top Bottom