What's new

Can Musharraf win back Pakistan?

Yaara, NS ka tu dou teen martaba puss kar chuka hey, PM tu akhir fauji bandooq hey. :p:

Ganja har baar chalnay se pehlay hi phuss bhi tu ho jata hai. Fauji kartoos tu phir bhi lamba arsa chal gaya. :P

He shot his political career by giving NRO to ba$$tard lot.

Majority of Pakistanis are pro Jihadist and Al-Qaida. Why on earth would they support Musharaf who killed their heroes in Lal Masjid?

Majority of Pakistanis are pro Jihadist and Al-Qaida. Why on earth would they support Musharaf who killed their heroes in Lal Masjid?
No they aren't, If they were, then today we should have Mullana like AZIZ, OR, FAZAUL UR REHMAN OR EVEN SIRAJ UL HAQ. WOULD BE THE PRIME MINSTERS OR PRESIDENT of, Pakistan?

No they aren't, If they were, then today we should have Mullana like AZIZ, OR, FAZAUL UR REHMAN OR EVEN SIRAJ UL HAQ. WOULD BE THE PRIME MINSTERS OR PRESIDENT of, Pakistan?

Mullah are the de facto ruler of Pakistan. Just admit it.

Ganja har baar chalnay se pehlay hi phuss bhi tu ho jata hai. Fauji kartoos tu phir bhi lamba arsa chal gaya. :P

He shot his political career by giving NRO to ba$$tard lot.
If He havnt had done that, then this world would have sent him to the graves of saddam & Qaddafi cause That's what the so called free western world wanted from him after getting desperate of him, & his games He played with them?
For western world, they got what they needed from that damocrazy, it's OBL which they weren't able to get in MUSHARRAF,s times.

Mullah are the de facto ruler of Pakistan. Just admit it.
No they aren't, but they are used by our croupt political leadership for dirty rule?
It was MUSHARRAF who gave them, complete rule in the face of MMA, but they FAILED miserably?

Not you whole India thinks same about him? Lolzzz

No I mean I know a lot of you like and respect and hero worship him.

Maybe only the elite educated crowd?

But we keep hearing he is arrested, he is going to be tried for treason, hanged, etc.

Then we read threads like this.

What exactly is happening?

But we keep hearing he is arrested, he is going to be tried for treason, hanged, etc.

No his support base is very vast, his party won the single seat, after being getting banned under announced from the most remote of the areas in Pakistan?

It's just the matter of time because of noora league and their paid chut!a kangaroo courts.

wou
A survey was conducted and up to 85% Pakistanis were in favor of operation against terrorist. If majority Pakistanis were pro -whatever, they would have not approved of the operation. It is not the commoners but the bastards sitting in the government who are not serious in doing anything.

Let's say How many generals been tried in Indian courts till now?
All the cases against him, no Witnesses? Lolzz

Back
Top Bottom