What's new

Can Musharraf win back Pakistan?

I wish he could . He is the coolest dictator Pakistan have./ I wish he could be made MQM chief and replace altaf hussian
No my friend, He Don't want to be seen as a political hi jacker ?
You will observe, very soon that it's interior sindh where, there is a need for new political establishment after, PPP,s destruction by zardari?
Then many of the long standing stalwarts will be bowing to the man.

No my friend, He Don't want to be seen as a political hi jacker ?
You will observe, very soon that it's interior sindh where, there is a need for new political establishment after, PPP,s destruction by zardari?
Then many of the long standing stalwarts will be bowing to the man.
i dont have high hopes from interior sindh people. they have been slaves for too long

I wish he could . He is the coolest dictator Pakistan have./ I wish he could be made MQM chief and replace altaf hussian
You are not old enough to declare him coolest for you have not seen times from Iskander onwards. At any rate, I do agree with you on MQM; she would do better under him compared to Altaf.

i dont have high hopes from interior sindh people. they have been slaves for too long

Brother I am a PTI supporter but I know he (Musharraf) has also delivered Pakistan a lot. He deserves another change but there is going to be a very tough competition in upcoming elections. I mean PTI, PAT/PML Q and Musharraf all will compete with each others if there won't be alliance. It will be very fascinating to see what happens.

If I have to support anyone except IK then it will be Musharraf.

Yes you are right my friend, but again it's Pakistan, strange things.happens here, always unknown powers play thier role secretly Don't you think? ;)
Just imagine makhdom Amin Faheem went to meet him, since then zardari is in hot waters? Akhir biley Ney Kuch tu karna hai:enjoy:

Brother I am a PTI supporter but I know he (Musharraf) has also delivered Pakistan a lot. He deserves another change but there is going to be a very tough competition in upcoming elections. I mean PTI, PAT/PML Q and Musharraf all will compete with each others if there won't be alliance. It will be very fascinating to see what happens.

Who told you there will be any elections? ;)

Another Marshal Law :D ???
Can't say anything state secret? Lolzz
But PTI will be back bone of anything in future, may be IMRAN won't become PM,but still PTI will be there isn't That's enough for you my greedy friend? ;):enjoy:

Can't say anything state secret? Lolzz
But PTI will be back bone of anything in future, may be IMRAN won't become PM,but still PTI will be there isn't That's enough for you my greedy friend? ;):enjoy:

I guess Musharraf became "Naa-Ehl" for contesting elections because of SINDH HIGH COURT verdict.. Is it true?

Friend, I guess after elections there will be a very big alliance between PTI, PMLQ,PAT and Mushiii.. Whoever got the biggest seats in parliament will become PM and I think it will be Imran. If IK don't won fairly then we will make him PM by rigging :D

What about Mushi again becoming President?

I heard on a news channel that mushi is going to have a jalsa in sindh? Do you know anything about it?

I guess Musharraf became "Naa-Ehl" for contesting elections because of SINDH HIGH COURT verdict.. Is it true?

Friend, I guess after elections there will be a very big alliance between PTI, PMLQ,PAT and Mushiii.. Whoever got the biggest seats in parliament will become PM and I think it will be Imran. If IK don't won fairly then we will make him PM by rigging :D

What about Mushi again becoming President?

I heard on a news channel that mushi is going to have a jalsa in sindh? Do you know anything about it?
Yes He was been na-ahail by SHC, THIS decision. Can be turn back by SC.
& HE Don't need to become PM, or president to deliver the targeted peace, economy , Sonia ghandhi was. Good. Example?
& lastly there wouldn't be any elections until ehtisaab?
Till then Pakistan needs a patriotic govt headed by a patriot not by political parties which can't delivered any thing at all? :D;)

musharraf is one of my favourite leader . but he is out of game . no political future for him .

You are not old enough to declare him coolest for you have not seen times from Iskander onwards. At any rate, I do agree with you on MQM; she would do better under him compared to Altaf.
i always wanted to ask that. how old r u?

musharraf is one of my favourite leader . but he is out of game . no political future for him .
He does have a Political Future all he need to do is Convince a Beast and that Beast would deliver a lot of Support in fact PTI and MQM would also be deliver their aid to him in that scenario.

i always wanted to ask that. how old r u?
I have seen half century; now don't make me give you numbers for that makes me sad that I lived this long without doing anything significant.

Pakistan Politics is in such a complex situation that it has become difficult for other parties to enter into the politics

Yes He was been na-ahail by SHC, THIS decision. Can be turn back by SC.
& HE Don't need to become PM, or president to deliver the targeted peace, economy , Sonia ghandhi was. Good. Example?
& lastly there wouldn't be any elections until ehtisaab?
Till then Pakistan needs a patriotic govt headed by a patriot not by political parties which can't delivered any thing at all? :D;)

Ehtisab? Who's gonna do it? Patriotic govt? I am sure that you are not referring towards mushi by patriotic govt because he also have a political party.

Tell me one thing. I particularly wanna know your thinking, if we put musharraf aside and you have to decide that whom you are going to cast your vote then which party it will be? (Remember you have to give answer by putting mushi out)

Pakistan Politics is in such a complex situation that it has become difficult for other parties to enter into the politics

PTI did enter in this 2 party political scenario and now it's the most popular party. For your information the next election whenever it happens is going to be very fascinating because there will be a very tough competition between PTI, PAT and PML Q/Mushi..

I have seen half century; now don't make me give you numbers for that makes me sad that I lived this long without doing anything significant.
Sir,
You are doing it, now!
Come across the border, we can have a great discussion?

Ehtisab? Who's gonna do it? Patriotic govt? I am sure that you are not referring towards mushi by patriotic govt because he also have a political party.

Tell me one thing. I particularly wanna know your thinking, if we put musharraf aside and you have to decide that whom you are going to cast your vote then which party it will be? (Remember you have to give answer by putting mushi out)

PTI did enter in this 2 party political scenario and now it's the most popular party. For your information the next election whenever it happens is going to be very fascinating because there will be a very tough competition between PTI, PAT and PML Q/Mushi..
Sure as you want?
Gen. raheel Sharif shb.
Anything else?

Correct. Yourself, pls.
PTI s popularity is on decline, & right now the most popular party is PAKARMY.

Back
Top Bottom