What's new

Can Japan show the West how to live peacefully with Islam?

Funny, they are not my friends,you sunni. I despise the jews as much as I despise the sunnis. So ,spare me your wailing.

Why would you despise them? I'm fine with you expressing your opinions but in an understandable way. Your one liners don't cut it, they're boring and effortless. You need to be detailed. And I won't have a problem with dialogue between us.

What you're doing in this thread isn't neccassary.

If I was a rabid muslim hater, I would not have told @Jaanbaz to reform you sunnis . Yes,I dislike the sunnis strongly ,though not a rabid muslim hater. Your community's penchant for provocation and violence is mind numbing.

Increased violence in the Middle East is a result of colonialism, Arab corruption. It's been cooking for decades. Look before that, you wouldn't see much violence. Most of the violence anyways is domestic.

Why would you despise them? I'm fine with you expressing your opinions but in an understandable way. Your one liners don't cut it, they're boring and effortless. You need to be detailed. And I won't have a problem with dialogue between us.

For good reason,their ways, their behavior,their attitude.

Increased violence in the Middle East is a result of colonialism, Arab corruption. It's been cooking for decades. Look before that, you wouldn't see much violence. Most of the violence anyways is domestic.

This violence has always been there in Middle East and in the muslim world. Ask the Syriac christians,armenians or the Alawite shias,hindus,sikhs,han buddhists. In the past few years , it has increased though.

For good reason,their ways, their behavior,their attitude.

Again, you're being too broad. You can't generalize these things since every case is different. If you're speaking of violent incidents they are all over Asia and Africa.

If you're speaking of something organized then be specific and we can take it one case at a time.

This violence has always been there in Middle East and in the muslim world. Ask the Syriac christians,armenians or the Alawite shias,hindus,sikhs,han buddhists. In the past few years , it has increased though.

Violence has existed in the whole world forever. Doesn't mean anything besides there's a lot of violence amongst humans. I don't want to get into Asia though, since that's not my strong spot. Although I know atrocities are common from all groups there.

Beside that, the number of turks in germany is sinking, many move back to turkey simply because they don´t get employed from german corporations. A turkish sounding name is enough to end on welfare, no matter how smart you are.

Thanks for proving how bigoted Germans are.

Anyway, most Turks do not give a crap as the Turkish economy is booming. Here are some stats from the IMF:

Current GDP/capita(PPP) for 2014:15,800 US dollars.

Turkish economy is predicted to grow 3.5% a year average for next 5 years in comparison for 1.3% for Germany.

Thanks for proving how bigoted Germans are.

Anyway, most Turks do not give a crap as the Turkish economy is booming. Here are some stats from the IMF:

Current GDP/capita(PPP) for 2014:15,800 US dollars.

Turkish economy is predicted to grow 3.5% a year average for next 5 years in comparison for 1.3% for Germany.

You do realize that the german economy is a totally different league than turkey and could never grow like that developing country? I give you a hint, grass has also higher growth rates than a mammoth tree.

btw, come on and also show gdp per capita of germany. i want that you show it yourself. Sad fact is, that even someone who lives from welfare only in germany has almost two times income of an average turkish worker. there is nothing in developing countries that could impress a western european.

You do realize that the german economy is a totally different league than turkey and could never grow like that developing country? I give you a hint, grass has also higher growth rates than a mammoth tree.

Dude my point of the illustration of the difference in growth rates is that Turkey is catching up with Germany. I know that Germany cannot grow much faster than it is doing because it is a developed country but middle-income Turkey should become a "rich" country in 10-15 years if it keeps this up.

I read that at least 1/3rd of Turkish graduates from Germany, those that were born in Germany, leave Germany for Turkey as they cannot get jobs in Germany. That was in 2010 and the figure maybe 50% now. At the end of the day, what is Germany's loss is Turkey's gain.

Dude my point of the illustration of the difference in growth rates is that Turkey is catching up with Germany. I know that Germany cannot grow much faster than it is doing because it is a developed country but middle-income Turkey should become a "rich" country in 10-15 years if it keeps this up.

I read that at least 1/3rd of Turkish graduates from Germany, those that were born in Germany, leave Germany for Turkey as they cannot get jobs in Germany. That was in 2010 and the figure maybe 50% now. At the end of the day, what is Germany's loss is Turkey's gain.

turkey does not catch up with germany. Do you know basic math principles? And you want my honest opinion? I dont see muslims leaving as a loss. This is europe, not a muslim country.

In italy laws against such things are even more harsh than in germany. In many italian cities middle eastern resturants were banned for being unitalian and creating bad smell with their products.

You really don't have a clue what you're talking about whichever forum you're in.

turkey does not catch up with germany. Do you know basic math principles? And you want my honest opinion? I dont see muslims leaving as a loss. This is europe, not a muslim country.

In italy laws against such things are even more harsh than in germany. In many italian cities middle eastern resturants were banned for being unitalian and creating bad smell with their products.

Dude - I have a mathematical mind that you can only dream of.

Now stop trying to claim credit for Germany as you are not even German.

You really don't have a clue what you're talking about whichever forum you're in.

OK. Jungle-bunny.:lol:

Dude - I have a mathematical mind that you can only dream of.

Now stop trying to claim credit for Germany as you are not even German.

OK. Jungle-bunny.:lol:
your mathematical mind is not existing. Now calculate...

GDP of Turkey is 1.426 trillion $. It grows with 3.5 % each year at average as you said. That is 49.91 billion $. Germany has a GDP of 3.747 trillion and grows with 1.8%... That is 67,446 billion $ growth effective each year. That means Turkey does not come closer, infact it moves further away and the differences grow stronger.

collapsing EU? Even the poorest EU members have higher living standards than turkey. Simple fact is, that turkey is not european, has no european culture and values and its best for both if this nonsense is just stopped. Does the EU want a boarder wird Iran, iraq and syria? certainly not.

I know, but you know what i mean? It was muslims that attacked europe first. Spain, and attacks against italy again and again. They even demanded mney from rome. Then enough was enough and the rest is history.

Dude when I take your pic(your own pic you put as profile pic before) into account I feel like you would make a fine movie villain :D

Anyway, he's right, we don't care about EU but I'm for continuing process as long as its goes, because there are some benefits, a client of my father is about to order a job of some 80-90k Euros and all the money will come from EU as a part of an agreement of something related to agriculture, thank you EU we are about to pay off our debts from buying a house recently :D
Hakan? Noxchi? Chechen?

Japan will go all samurai over them. They were the culture who defeated imperial Russia and china. Though Soviet Russia inflicted very severe defeats on Japan in Mongolia and end of ww2 .

No ,it was mainly by syncretism,which is peaceful merging of two or more religions.Unlike Islam which was by sword and killed 600 million hindus.

Nope, why you thought so ?

your mathematical mind is not existing. Now calculate...

GDP of Turkey is 1.426 trillion $. It grows with 3.5 % each year at average as you said. That is 49.91 billion $. Germany has a GDP of 3.747 trillion and grows with 1.8%... That is 67,446 billion $ growth effective each year. That means Turkey does not come closer, infact it moves further away and the differences grow stronger.

Dude - you are dealing with someone that can manipulate numbers like a calculator can.

Do you have any idea of compound growth? I learnt this before I was introduced to this idea in school. It means that you get growth on previous growth and not just the original number you start off with.

For simplicity let us say Turkish economy is 1 and German economy is 3. Now let us assume that Turkey grows at 3.2% a year indefinitely(wont happen in practice) and Germany grows at 1.3% a year indefinitely(this may be possible for a very very long time).

After year 10, the Turkish economy would have grown to 1.37 and the German economy would have grown to 3.41

After year 20 the Turkish economy would have grown to 1.87 and the German economy would have grown to 3.88

After year 30 the Turkish economy would have grown to 2.57 and the German economy would have grown to 4.4

Now you see, it will take decades but the Turkish economy starts to catch up with the German one. The German economy starts off being 3 times as big but is only 70% larger after 30 years than the Turkish one. Run this for another 2 more decades and the Turkish economy surpasses Germany.

@alaungphaya : This is what you were wanting.

Dude - you are dealing with someone that can manipulate numbers like a calculator can.

Do you have any idea of compound growth? I learnt this before I was introduced to this idea in school. It means that you get growth on previous growth and not just the original number you start off with.

For simplicity let us say Turkish economy is 1 and German economy is 3. Now let us assume that Turkey grows at 3.2% a year indefinitely(wont happen in practice) and Germany grows at 1.3% a year indefinitely(this may be possible for a very very long time).

After year 10, the Turkish economy would have grown to 1.37 and the German economy would have grown to 3.41

After year 20 the Turkish economy would have grown to 1.87 and the German economy would have grown to 3.88

After year 30 the Turkish economy would have grown to 2.57 and the German economy would have grown to 4.4

Now you see, it will take decades but the Turkish economy starts to catch up with the German one. The German economy starts off being 3 times as big but is only 70% larger after 30 years than the Turkish one. Run this for another 2 more decades and the Turkish economy surpasses Germany.

@alaungphaya : This is what you were wanting.

No. I want to know why you consider yourself a brilliant mathematician.

Back
Top Bottom