What's new

Can Japan show the West how to live peacefully with Islam?

I don´t see turkey rising. I see it sinking. It lost evry single diplomatic battle. Syria, Egypt and so on. Erdogan is isolated in the region. He has russia as enemy, arabs as enemy and internal struggle.
I find it laughable that you see the EU as "enemy" of turkey. Because we don´t want Turkey in the EU does not mean we hate it or want bad for it. It just doesn´t fit into the EU.

Erdogan maybe an idiot but Turkey is still rising in terms of economy and its military.

We all know you're an intellectual and can easily tell that I requested of you to educate us on the ideology and culture behind this attack:

Qibya massacre

Yet, you intentionally misrepresented my request. Your true colors are showing.

As I've said, I'm asking you very straightforward questions. You've avoided answering them. You need to give me your definition of 'terrorism'. This is very important to understand where you're coming from.

So we can proceed with this discussion. Just to be clear with you, anywhere you bring this up in any other thread I will put forward the same questions. Your double standard is reeking.

@LeveragedBuyout

Respond to my post so we can complete this discussion. Quit insisting on having everything go your way.

The roman empire. At that time the land that is turkey today was european and mostly hellenistic. You can´t compare this with turkey today.

Look at how Turks live today and compare it to how Muslims in India and Pakistan live. Turks live like Europeans not Asians. That is the similarity I was trying to show. Modern day Turks show alot of influence of Europeans because Turkey was part of Byzantine Empire aka Eastern Roman Empire.

Byzantine Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why should we? So we have a boarder with Iran, Iraq and Syria? No thank you. Turkey is asian. If we let them in we can also jet China join the EU. Turkey simply has no place in european culture, history and way of life. Thats not against turkey, but simply a fact. It would be bad for them too. They can have partnership and thats it.

How about sunnis reform themselves and learn to be peaceful like ahmadiyya and shia?

What do you mean by be being 'peaceful'?

How about the Indians 'reform' and learn to stop being pissful??

The roman empire. At that time the land that is turkey today was european and mostly hellenistic. You can´t compare this with turkey today.

I don´t see turkey rising. I see it sinking. It lost evry single diplomatic battle. Syria, Egypt and so on. Erdogan is isolated in the region. He has russia as enemy, arabs as enemy and internal struggle.

I find it laughable that you see the EU as "enemy" of turkey. Because we don´t want Turkey in the EU does not mean we hate it or want bad for it. It just doesn´t fit into the EU.

I will be frank ,I see Europe/Germany in the same position as Turkey .It has lost Russia to China by the antics of Americans in Ukraine,NSA is controlled Merkel,Germany is bailing out for the errors of corrupt bankers of EU and the american banks and straining under the debt. And Russia is the most powerful state alongside Great Britain in Europe.Greece and east europe is in slow motion revolt.In event of Russian invasion most of these east european nations will switch sides very quickly ,with exception of Poland ,Romania and the baltics. But if current economic policies of EU continue,the nations that hate russia today will welcome russians as liberators in the next war.

To be frank ,unless the world elite seriously wants depopulation and mass nuclear war(which is intent of american elite) ,EU will fall to Russian forces like a pack of cards with the economic doldrums eastern europe is in.

You are just avoiding the question completely.Why should non-muslims ever have to pay jizya?Is The amount of jizya and zakaah same?Not to mention the proverbial elephant in the room you are avoiding i.e,the treatment of minorities in muslim societies.Are they treated as equals or are there any discriminatory practices towards them.

You are dumper that I thought. Why should indians pay taxes to the government? why most countries apply taxes on their own people? You see the correlation now or should I go further.

Saudi Arabia and the GCC states don't impose taxes on both citizens and foreigners.

Again there is no single country applies Jiyzah this system has been abolished long time whereas Muslims still paying Zakat till this day.

Yes the Non Muslims are treated equality in all Muslim countries while Muslims in Indian are treated like crap by the Hindus.

I deleted the rest of your post as its of no value but a shout in the air like a little kid.

Look at how Turks live today and compare it to how Muslims in India and Pakistan live. Turks live like Europeans not Asians. That is the similarity I was trying to show. Modern day Turks show alot of influence of Europeans because Turkey was part of Byzantine Empire aka Eastern Roman Empire.

Byzantine Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You must be kidding. You do realize that a european would find nothing european about turkey. Turkey today has nothing from the byzantine times. A few old ruins don´t make it european. They aren´t european people.

You must be kidding. You do realize that a european would find nothing european about turkey. Turkey today has nothing from the byzantine times. A few old ruins don´t make it european. They aren´t european people.

Who the hell cares?

I will be frank ,I see Europe/Germany in the same position as Turkey .It has lost Russia to China by the antics of Americans in Ukraine,NSA is controlled Merkel,Germany is bailing out for the errors of corrupt bankers of EU and the american banks and straining under the debt. And Russia is the most powerful state alongside Great Britain in Europe.Greece and east europe is in slow motion revolt.In event of Russian invasion most of these east european nations will switch sides very quickly ,with exception of Poland ,Romania and the baltics. But if current economic policies of EU continue,the nations that hate russia today will welcome russians as liberators in the next war.

To be frank ,unless the world elite seriously wants depopulation and mass nuclear war(which is intent of american elite) ,EU will fall to Russian forces like a pack of cards with the economic doldrums eastern europe is in.

lol

What do you mean by be being 'peaceful'?

Leave him be. He wants revenge for his 800 million Hindus killed. He got this information from great lovers of Islam like Pamela Geller and Daniel Pipes.

Learn to live and let others live .

What the heck are you talking about? What does 'learn to live and let others live' mean? Define that for me.

Leave him be. He wants revenge for his 800 million Hindus killed. He got this information from great lovers of Islam like Pamela Geller and Daniel Pipes.

I know how they are, but I will make him flee like his cowardly bigoted friend @LeveragedBuyout who thought he could keep spewing hatred out of his filthy mouth.

If I would want revenge ,I would have favored the methods that Israelis use today or the methods that mongols,british and russians used. Instead I am talking live and let others live.

al-Andalus
Seljuk Empire
Ottoman Empire

Did you think the Crusades were sui generis?

I would very much like to see how you can consider them as anything remotely akin to colonialism?

Fascism was the rule rather than exception back then and most Europeans were unashamedly so. Colonialism was a step above and beyond that stage because of its global nature and exploitation by nation states.

Are you saying that Arabs of Al-Andalus were non-native colonials? From 8th to 15th century, I would also like to see how many native spaniards were expelled from Spain. I would also like to know how many Christians were force-converted?

I very much doubt you can find something remotely akin to Expulsions and force-conversions subsequent to Reconquista. You can not find anything like Spanish Inquisition as well.

If you must discuss Crusades, better come with credible references as to how Muslim Arab conquest of those lands was even remotely as bloody, barbarous, or inhuman. Find me one example of Muslim Arabs putting whole towns to sword. Find me one instance of them being cannibals. Find me one reference of them destroying Churches.

I can quote specific examples from history about how Muslim Arabs conducted war and (later) administration.

Back
Top Bottom