What's new

Can Japan show the West how to live peacefully with Islam?

And honestly i will say some open words.

Islam Islam islam. serious wake up. Nobody in the west cares about this. The problem of muslim countries is that they are captured in a loop.

They see the west and are jealous and hateful. And this hate prevented them from being sucesfull as well. South East Asia used its luck much better and becomes as sucessfull as the west. And the islamic countries?

As log as they care more about the dress of women than science and technology nothing will ever change.

I would very much like to see how you can consider them as anything remotely akin to colonialism?

Fascism was the rule rather than exception back then and most Europeans were unashamedly so. Colonialism was a step above and beyond that stage because of its global nature and exploitation by nation states.

Are you saying that Arabs of Al-Andalus were non-native colonials? From 8th to 15th century, I would also like to see how many native spaniards were expelled from Spain. I would also like to know how many Christians were force-converted?

I very much doubt you can find something remotely akin to Expulsions and force-conversions subsequent to Reconquista. You can not find anything like Spanish Inquisition as well.

If you must discuss Crusades, better come with credible references as to how Muslim Arab conquest of those lands was even remotely as bloody, barbarous, or inhuman. Find me one example of Muslim Arabs putting whole towns to sword. Find me one instance of them being cannibals. Find me one reference of them destroying Churches.

I can quote specific examples from history about how Muslim Arabs conducted war and (later) administration.

co·lo·ni·al·ism
[kuh-loh-nee-uh-liz-uh
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
m] control or governing influence of a nation over a dependent country, territory, or people.
the system or policy by which a nation maintains or advocates such control or influence.
the state or condition of being colonial.
an idea, custom, or practice peculiar to a colony.
Origin:
1850–55; colonial + -ism

Related forms
co·lo·ni·al·ist, noun, adjective
co·lo·ni·al·is·tic, adjective
Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2014.

colonialism (kəˈləʊnɪəˌlɪzəm)
n
Also called: imperialism the policy and practice of a power in extending control over weaker peoples or areas
co'lonialist
n , — adj
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition
2009 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins
Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009

The examples I provided fit this definition well. Your definition of colonialism is very convenient, but not universal.

I would very much like to see how you can consider them as anything remotely akin to colonialism?

Fascism was the rule rather than exception back then and most Europeans were unashamedly so. Colonialism was a step above and beyond that stage because of its global nature and exploitation by nation states.

Are you saying that Arabs of Al-Andalus were non-native colonials? From 8th to 15th century, I would also like to see how many native spaniards were expelled from Spain. I would also like to know how many Christians were force-converted?

I very much doubt you can find something remotely akin to Expulsions and force-conversions subsequent to Reconquista. You can not find anything like Spanish Inquisition as well.

If you must discuss Crusades, better come with credible references as to how Muslim Arab conquest of those lands was even remotely as bloody, barbarous, or inhuman. Find me one example of Muslim Arabs putting whole towns to sword. Find me one instance of them being cannibals. Find me one reference of them destroying Churches.

I can quote specific examples from history about how Muslim Arabs conducted war and (later) administration.

Please, the muslims in spain behaved like Monsters. Why you think the people revolted and kicked them out? The "tolerance" is a myth. The reconquista was important and sucessfull. Spain is a christian land and not muslim and that was restored and saved.

What you call "tolerance" is your "dhimmi" concept and i promise you, if any muslim would demand me to be a Dhimmi i would show him what freedom and democracy means.

When the turkish troops landed at southern italy, they murdered the entire city of Otranto, because not one person there converted to islam. We call it the massacre of Otranto

Ottoman invasion of Otranto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But it gave italy time to start a counter attack and not one turk was left alive. Venetia later posioned the ottoman Sultan Mehmet :)

We still celebrate the sacrifice of the martyrs of Otranto

Martyrs of Otranto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What the heck are you talking about? What does 'learn to live and let others live' mean? Define that for me.

I know how they are, but I will make him flee like his cowardly bigoted friend @LeveragedBuyout who thought he could keep spewing hatred out of his filthy mouth.

Are you sunni? say yes or no? Your posting and talking style indicates that.

The israelis already made you flee to USA ,palestinian.So who fled?

@Jaanbaz ,I have respect for ahmedis and shias for they live and let others live.Kindly refrain from such posts ,as islamic regimes have been responsible for several mass genocides against kafirs in history .Atleast I don't see that imperialist behavior in Ahmedi and most shias ,I respect them.Sunnis no respect,

Live and let live :
  • An idiom expressing the ideal of allowing each other to live their lives as each sees fit.

Are you sunni? say yes or no? Your posting and talking style indicates that.

The israelis already made you flee to USA ,palestinian.So who fled?

No, I'm a Palestinian christian. I have a problem with you ranting on this thread and taking jabs at Muslims whenever you can. You should stop wasting your life on excessive hatred.

And honestly i will say some open words.

Islam Islam islam. serious wake up. Nobody in the west cares about this. The problem of muslim countries is that they are captured in a loop.

They see the west and are jealous and hateful. And this hate prevented them from being sucesfull as well. South East Asia used its luck much better and becomes as sucessfull as the west. And the islamic countries?

As log as they care more about the dress of women than science and technology nothing will ever change.

80% of the statement is right.Though on dressing I will disagree,most sunnis in general have too much hate for other religionists.

No, I'm a Palestinian christian. I have a problem with you ranting on this thread and taking jabs at Muslims whenever you can. You should stop wasting your life on excessive hatred.

Lies. I have seen your posts supporting the islamist hamas and trotting the wahabbi talking points of a shia-zionist axis which is laughable.

Awesome, brother. :)

It's called sarcasm idiot. And oh I support a freedom fighting organization fighting vile Zionist colonialism. How evil of me. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

All I need now are some horns on my head. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Cow piss hindu retard, it's the most humane thing to support a resistance movement fighting resisting the plague known as Zionism all peoples of the world stand against. Just as the Germans or the Greeks.

Bro,

Dont resort to such comments. To do so is beneath you. I've just started to read from where I last stopped last night.

Awesome, brother. :)

Lies. Here is his post:

It's a response to your guys extreme views on Syria. You can't have it both ways. As far as I know, I was the only Arab Sunni here who supported Iran. On top of that it's probably a good thing to get sympathy from a Palestinian out of all Arabs. I've already seen enough atrocities in Syria. In the long run you aren't going to win the war. All this effort and money causing more destruction but also not being used for the right purposes
Iranian Chill Thread | Page 917

In the course of heated exchange between different opinions, people may tend to spew unecessary insults. We are all human and make such mistakes, but , please, let us refrain from personal insults and discuss in civility. Thank You.

And let us get back to the subject. :cheers:

@Jaanbaz , and you asked me why we dislike muslims?

and its Nothing but a jewish attempt to regain/reenter their holy lands .Had your muftis not collaborated with Hitler ,this would not have happened. Consider it lucky they have not dealt with you like Tsar Ivan the terrible or Tsar Alexander or Genghis Khan,hulagu khan use to deal with sunnis. @500 @TheJewverine will you rebut the palestinians lies. .

LOL, I debate and crush your propagandist friends on a consistent basis. They can't refute anything. Just as your arguments are horrible. :lol:

In the course of heated exchange between different opinions, people may tend to spew unecessary insults. We are all human and make such mistakes, but , please, let us refrain from personal insults and discuss in civility. Thank You.

And let us get back to the subject. :cheers:

Sunnis always suffer from lack of civility and penchant for violence.Then they dare ask why the world hates and dislikes them.

Lies. Here is his post:

Obviously I'm a Muslim. Did you think I was going to try pulling off being a Christian? You're trying to make it appear like I made a go for it. :lol:

Sunnis always suffer from lack of civility and penchant for violence.Then they dare ask why the world hates and dislikes them.

Nonsense, you're a rabid Muslim hater. So are your Indian buddies here who derailed this thread completely and tried to crap on anything related to Muslims that isn't a bad thing.

LOL, I debate and crush your propagandist friends on a consistent basis. They can't refute anything. Just as your arguments are horrible. :lol:

Funny, they are not my friends,you sunni. I despise the jews as much as I despise the sunnis. So ,spare me your wailing.

Obviously I'm a Muslim. Did you think I was going to try pulling off being a Christian? You're trying to make it appear like I made a go for it. :lol:

Nonsense, you're a rabid Muslim hater. So are your Indian buddies here who derailed this thread completely and tried to crap on anything related to Muslims that isn't a bad thing.

If I was a rabid muslim hater, I would not have told @Jaanbaz to reform you sunnis . Yes,I dislike the sunnis strongly ,though not a rabid muslim hater. Your community's penchant for provocation and violence is mind numbing.

Back
Top Bottom