What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Nothing. I said I didn't check on this forum for almost 3 months, now I come back and I see that your views have become more extreme.

It's a response to your guys extreme views on Syria. You can't have it both ways. As far as I know, I was the only Arab Sunni here who supported Iran. On top of that it's probably a good thing to get sympathy from a Palestinian out of all Arabs. I've already seen enough atrocities in Syria. In the long run you aren't going to win the war. All this effort and money causing more destruction but also not being used for the right purposes.

Obviously in our 'Axis of Resistance' there are people who aren't thinking strategically in the long term let alone the humanitarian aspect. When there are tens of thousands of girls being raped by the regime by people who claim to be 'Islamist' are supporting them then that embarrasses the hell out of us and we don't want anything to do with it. The 'resistance' image has become complete trash thanks to whatever idiots decided to support the regime instead of the people.

When we say we are Islamist we mean it, we aren't going to support the regime which commits despicable acts.

It's a response to your guys extreme views on Syria. You can't have it both ways. As far as I know, I was the only Arab Sunni here who supported Iran. On top of that it's probably a good thing to get sympathy from a Palestinian out of all Arabs. I've already seen enough atrocities in Syria. In the long run you aren't going to win the war. All this effort and money causing more destruction but also not being used for the right purposes.

Obviously in our 'Axis of Resistance' there are people who aren't thinking strategically in the long term let alone the humanitarian aspect. When there are tens of thousands of girls being raped by the regime by people who claim to be 'Islamist' are supporting them then that embarrasses the hell out of us and we don't want anything to do with it. The 'resistance' image has become complete trash thanks to whatever idiots decided to support the regime instead of the people.

When we say we are Islamist we mean it, we aren't going to support the regime which commits despicable acts.
Nobody reads more than 2 of your sentences. Don't write so much. Don't write at all actually. Come to think of it, just stop breathing please.

@Hazzy997

For real you spend to much time writing paragraphs. Its not worth your time. So what if a few people on the internet read what you wrote. Its really not worth your energy. Your spending hours of your life with these paragraphs. Its not just 2 or 3 a day its like 10 paragraphs a day.

@Hazzy997

For real you spend to much time writing paragraphs. Its not worth your time. So what if a few people on the internet read what you wrote. Its really not worth your energy. Your spending hours of your life with these paragraphs. Its not just 2 or 3 a day its like 10 paragraphs a day.
Time is not really precious for a lot of people ;)

lol some funny tweets Re. the Spain match:

I haven't seen the Dutch beat the Spanish this badly since 1648 ...#HistoryNerd

The last time #holland beat #spain like that I think Maurice of Nassau was involved.

BY FAR my favorite meme (I hate possession football)

file.jpg

salam dadash . man ke be ghole @rmi5 hamishe ban hastam .

lets make a difference while u can , let them know they're a bunch of terrorists ;)

Salam hamane aziz, khoshhalam baad az 2 bare payapey ban mibinamet. be nazare man internet hich arzeshi nadare chon ahmagh tarin adamaye momkene tush hozur daran,bala nesbate bazi Irania.

man tasmim gereftam kolle jam jahani va badesh ke tabestune nayam.ye moghe vaght dashti joftemun online budim emalito bede baham khosusi sohbat konim.

Yaa Ali ...

@Hazzy997

It takes like one minute.

Back
Top Bottom