What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I don't think that he is a false flagger. who the hell in the world would use Iranian flag to troll?!!!! :lol::lol::lol: Anyway, He looks like a normal mullah follower.
But he doesn't seem to have any political affiliations and his posts have no meaning at all. His posts are ultra weird. Also seems like a thick pervert.

Last edited:
Hi .

I think he was far better than many people we see in this site .

Compare him with the complex trolls in ME section , You'll get the point .

Are you kidding me ? he was completely nuts, for most of his time he was trolling, he opened multiple accounts and got what he deserved.

oops .:welcome:

I thought you'd never been here .

Don't use that my friend . That's not in your level .

Are you kidding me ? he was completely nuts, for most of his time he was trolling, he opened multiple accounts and got what he deserved.

Hi .

He way here since 2010 .

I think you're judging him because he was hostile towards Turks after some members started Turk -Kurd fight .

Last edited:
oops .:welcome:

I thought you'd never been here .

Don't use that my friend . That's not in your level .

Hi .

He way here since 2010 .

I think you're judging him because he was hostile towards Turks after some members started Turk -Kurd fight .

Not only Turks but anybody that he sees as an opponent againts Iran, he was racist and he was obsessed with superiority, nobody could have a healty discuission with him because he would ignore all the arguments and keep repeating same things and insult, he was like a child.

Not only Turks but anybody that he sees as an opponent againts Iran, he was racist and he was obsessed with superiority, nobody could have a healty discuission with him because he would ignore all the arguments and keep repeating same things and insult, he was like a child.

I agree with you . He wasn't good even to me but it doesn't make him to be banned forever .

10366161_792448297466615_3978630816178745924_n.jpg

:omghaha:

They need one for greece too.

Back
Top Bottom