What's new

Can Iran be relied upon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah waaaaaaaay better,then it was a very modern society with the best of evrything(weapons,cars ,airplanes whatever).
Now they are doing soooooo much better,with the uberbest of evrything.
Try thinking rational and realistic.
So bssssssssss!

with the best of everything imported lol, get real dude.
do a poll on this forum and ask everybody what they think.

Old Persia :rofl::lol::laughcry:

This guy just went full retard.

what? urdu is based on persian.

@Pakistanisage

I don't understand your hostility towards Iran.

Iran and Pakistan have many common interests.

try to look beyond Shia-Sunni divide.

Last edited by a moderator:
im not in a muslim country, im a individual. I'm talking about nations doing that.
our biggest ally is china? our biggest ally does more business with our enemy then us.

They're trade volume is larger because they flood their market with more products, besides they have a trade surplus. Stop being ignorant and insecure.

@mods please close this thread

@T-123456: Iran was not what you think it was during Shah's time. Shah was just a tool in hands of west.And for modern part, Iran's society is much more modern and educated than Shah's times,where more than 60% of the country were illeterate.Being modern is not just about free dress code, serving wine, walking with Bikinis in beaches and buying fancy military stuff with oil money. I don't have any problem with those things, but they are not the definition of being modern.

@Pakistanisage: Apparently Pakistani government does not think like you, because you don't improve your relations with someone who is backstabbing you on a daily basis! It brings to mind 2 possibilities: 1-Government of Pakistan can not not find who is backstabbing them which would be a pity if it's true. 2-Your too much love for Saudi Arabia is preventing you from thinking out of the box and may create the illusion that Iran is the Greatest Enemy of the Nation! Anyway, from a guy with your age and experience, I expected much more. Seriously, your allegations are just too shallow.

@Pakistanisage

I don't understand your hostility towards Iran.

Iran and Pakistan have many common interests.

try to look beyond Shia-Sunni divide.

I am not into Shia-Sunni divide.

In fact I am against Shia Sunni fights ( if you have been following my posts, I write against this kind of violence in Pakistan)

Nothing disturbs me more than when Shias are victimized in Pakistan.

This was one of my threads few months ago after one such horrendous incident:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...496-where-moral-outrage-pakistani-nation.html

So you tell me if I am biased against Shias.

with the best of everything imported lol, get real dude.
do a poll on this forum and ask everybody what they think.

what? urdu is based on persian.
Dude its not about thinking,its about seeing.
Look at their newest weapon systems,stealth drones,stealth fighterjets,destroyers.
I would rather be importing then showing that crap.
But since you are so convinced about it ill agree to disagree.

@T123456: Iran was not what you think it was during Shah's time. Shah was just a tool in hands of west.And for modern part, Iran's society is much more modern and educated than Shah's times,where more than 60% of the country were illeterate.Being modern is not just about free dress code, serving wine, walking with Bikinis in beaches and buying fancy military stuff with oil money. I don't have any problem with those things, but they are not the definition of being modern.

@Pakistanisage: Apparently Pakistani government does not think like you, because you don't improve your relations with someone who is backstabbing you on a daily basis! It brings to minds 2 possibilities: 1-Government of Pakistan can not not find who is backstabbing them which it would be a pity. 2-Your too much love for Saudi Arabia is preventing you from thinking out of the box and may create the illusion that Iran is the Greatest Enenmy of the Nation! Anyway, from a guy with your age and experience, I expected much more.Really your allegations are just too shallow.

Help me understand why your country stands behind India for Massacre of Hundreds of Thousands of Kashmiris since 1990. Hundreds of thousands of Kashmiri women have been raped by Indian armed forces.

Yet on every International Forum, Iran stands with India on Kashmir Issue.

So how can you claim to be our friend and be oblivious to this injustice against our Brothers and Sisters ?

To you this may be a shallow issue, but for us it is a matter of life and death issue.

So please spare me the sweet harmony and the song and a dance.

Your nation does not stand with us where it counts for us.

As for Pakistani Politicians who turn a blind eye to that are just as evil for us.

Unlike Iran, our major friends Turkey and KSA have never voted against Pakistan on Kashmir.

That my friend is the difference between you and them.

Dude its not about thinking,its about seeing.
Look at their newest weapon systems,stealth drones,stealth fighterjets,destroyers.
I would rather be importing then showing that crap.
But since you are so convinced about it ill agree to disagree.

anybody could buy stuff just know that. no country can make a plane over night it takes time, iran did more progress after the shah then before the shah.

So how many of you have seen the Shahs of Sunset ? :D

@T-123456: Iran was not what you think it was during Shah's time. Shah was just a tool in hands of west.And for modern part, Iran's society is much more modern and educated than Shah's times,where more than 60% of the country were illeterate.Being modern is not just about free dress code, serving wine, walking with Bikinis in beaches and buying fancy military stuff with oil money. I don't have any problem with those things, but they are not the definition of being modern.

@Pakistanisage: Apparently Pakistani government does not think like you, because you don't improve your relations with someone who is backstabbing you on a daily basis! It brings to mind 2 possibilities: 1-Government of Pakistan can not not find who is backstabbing them which would be a pity if it's true. 2-Your too much love for Saudi Arabia is preventing you from thinking out of the box and may create the illusion that Iran is the Greatest Enemy of the Nation! Anyway, from a guy with your age and experience, I expected much more. Seriously, your allegations are just too shallow.
In those days only Lebanon could be compared to Iran,people could do whatever they wanted except going against the Shah.
Compare Iran now to the rest of the ME,how are you better off?
Im not talking about my country,just the Golf countries,they didnt move backward they went forward.
What did Iran do,go backward.
The mullahs fkd up your country but you will never admit it.

@Marshmallow must pay for this ! :pissed:
What did she do?

Help me understand why your country stands behind India for Massacre of Hundreds of Thousands of Kashmiris since 1990. Hundreds of thousands of Kashmiri women have been raped by Indian armed forces.

Yet on every International Forum, Iran stands with India on Kashmir Issue.

So how can you claim to be our friend and be oblivious to this injustice against our Brothers and Sisters ?

To you this may be a shallow issue, but for us it is a matter of life and death issue.

So please spare me the sweet harmony and the song and a dance.

Your nation does not stand with us where it counts for us.

As for Pakistani Politicians who turn a blind eye to that are just as evil for us.

Unlike Iran, our major friends Turkey and KSA have never voted against Pakistan on Kashmir.

That my friend is the difference between you and them.

Oh Bhai Saab,

Please stop pulling Stats out of your behind and spreading misinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom