What's new

Can Iran be relied upon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually compared to the likes of Saudi Arabia and other arabs Iran is a very moderate society. No Iranian ever blows up another one lol. national Identity unites Iranian before anything else Things like Nowruz and so on.
Iranians have no problem with the USA and UK and the west, They have alot in common actually. I hope the new president will make things better and improve relations.
Sure Hizbullah is a very civilized part of iranians and thousands in Tirextur games showing signs that '' South Azerbaijan is not iran '' '' Haray Haray Men Türkem '' '' Baku Tebriz Ankara, Biz Hara farslar Hara '' doesnt mean anything to illiterate persians, only extremely absurd authoctratic rule keeping the irans border and soon it wilL shattle down.

You're too stupid to debate with, China has been heavily investing in Pakistan, they don't invest much in Iran. From joint military ventures, private and state enterprises, energy deals, power plants, Gwadar port, new fiber optics Internet linkage between Pak-China, currency swaps, you name it Pakistan and China are doing. China only cares about you for the petro you have underground, in fact that's why any country would care about Iran, is oil. Pakistan and China both work to contain India in South Asia, so our two countries are important in Asia for that matter, your only importance is oil again 70% of your exports are oil that is telling. Please don't try to overestimate your importance.

people do not invest in iran not about sanctions but there is no real free market in iran, it is a bit like a communist state

Look at tiny Azerbaijan that deals with Israel against Iran, inspite of being a Shia majority country.

Bigger part of Azerbaijan is in iran and they are seeking freedom, why would a country which is daily harassed by iran have any sympathy to terrorist iran.

by the way,Iran of 1600 is way ahead of Pakistan of 2013 as hell.dont be so proud.under the sanctions -with no oil income- our GDP is two times greater than yours and in case of science production,we are 100 times better.

Thats another b.s., You created that tiny non-oil economy with the oil money :D Don't use the word moron much cause obviously it has a detrimental affect on you

u shut ur mouth dude
terrorist is your country killing its own and syrian people
u know why west calls iran a terrorist state ?
thats because we support sunni palestine in every aspect while u seat ur dumb *** trolling about
iran,
and also im proud to live in irans west azerbaijan province and i tell u what :
north azerbaijan should come back to arms of iran
and u shove ur pan turkism in............

South Azerbaijan is not iran :D
I am happy we are cutting your terrorist leg in syria, go cry for your hizbullah butchers
Funny you say that when you live in a backward women stoner country
Turkish people in iran will decide their fate and slowly we are coming there and will help our brothers before you junkies dry the whole Urmu Lake, you are killers not just people but also nature
Free Turkish states may establish federation and this is Pan-Turkism and this has nothing to do with you

let mods deal with this troll and by the end of day,he is banned.just report his comments.
@Aeronaut @WebMaster
http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...israel-brother-country-oppresses-muslims.html
You can see a lot from this user in this link.

Iran is only an exporter of oil and terror

Be realistic!
Iran is a terrorist country hiding behind islamism but giving more harm than any other to muslims
They only have the organic ties with Tajikistan and they are trying to make them Shia, it is a country which went through civil war, they are even a threat for Tajikistan, taking Tajik students and send them back home as terrorists
In this situation who can trust them?

Last edited by a moderator:
South Azerbaijan is not iran :D
I am happy we are cutting your terrorist leg in syria, go cry for your hizbullah butchers
Funny you say that when you live in a backward women stoner country
Turkish people in iran will decide their fate and slowly we are coming there and will help our brothers before you junkies dry the whole Urmu Lake, you are killers not just people but also nature
Free Turkish states may establish federation and this is Pan-Turkism and this has nothing to do with you

Iran is only an exporter of oil and terror
yeah i tried to talk nicely to u but it looks like u dont speek man language
the thing u r saying isBS!!!!!!!!!

U WANT TO SAVE US ???? dont forget u r nothing
we will smike u down puppet country we will smike u down

I am not into Shia-Sunni divide.

In fact I am against Shia Sunni fights ( if you have been following my posts, I write against this kind of violence in Pakistan)

Nothing disturbs me more than when Shias are victimized in Pakistan.

This was one of my threads few months ago after one such horrendous incident:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...496-where-moral-outrage-pakistani-nation.html

So you tell me if I am biased against Shias.

Tell this to iran officials when they publicly stated Turkey is sunni and Azerbaijan is shia so they shouldnt cooperate! It is a national security, if Pakistan officials take their bait you will see more dividents in your society

brother,just ignore him and pull that report button in the corner and he is banned then.this guy realy lacks civilization and politeness.

Who you gonna smoke down?
Are you a smoker?
Or are you a puppet player?
You should easy down with you threats and insults.

Ohh really, after 'smiking '' alL your citizens? please first start with your rats in Turkey, some of them are hanging around in Greek borders also, I hear that they have a very tight love relationship with Greek Police :D

we r seek of u trolls
iranians out!

sick...
iranians out? well goodbye!

Who you gonna smoke down?
Are you a smoker?
Or are you a puppet player?
You should easy down with you threats and insults.
No they are the creator of the world ( so high man so high )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom