What's new

Can Iran be relied upon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Bhai Saab,

Please stop pulling Stats out of your behind and spreading misinformation.

it seems your the only pulling thing out of their behind, i may not agree with @Pakistanisage on his iran issue, but everything he said about india raping kashmiris and killing thousands of them and ksa and turkey voting for pakistan is true, so what part are you saying is false?
are you living in lalaland?

Last edited by a moderator:
@iranigirl2 - So are you telling me that if I visit Tehran I'm not going to meet an Asa Soltan Rahmati look-alike ? :what:

it seems your the only pulling thing out of their behind, i may not agree with @Pakistanisage on his iran issue, but everything he said about india raping kashmiris and killing thousands of them and ksa and turkey voting for pakistan is true, so what part are you saying is false?
are you living in lalaland?

It's the hundreds of thousands of part , I am disagreeing with/ That is a factual lie. Please read and understand the post properly before quoting me.

It's the hundreds of thousands of part , I am disagreeing with/ That is a factual lie. Please read and understand the post properly before quoting me.

victims are in the 100s of thousands in kashmir conflict, but from the start of it.

So @chauvunist - What is the opinion of Farsiwans like yourself ? :whistle:

@Pakistanisage

Despite the fact that you asked a question there , but you have already made a conclusion . How would you differ from that even if somebody proves that Iran isn't a backstabber ?

what? urdu is based on persian.

Not exactly, Urdu descends from the Prakrits, which is essentially the term used to refer to a collective classification of a bunch of middle Indic or Indo-Aryan languages.

Modern day Urdu derives a lot of its vocabulary from Farsi, Arabic, & a bunch of local languages. However, this does not imply that the language itself is based on either Arabic or Farsi.

I have enormous respect for Farsiwan ,for one of my crush was Farsiwan....Still missing her:cry::astagh:

Oh bhai tou kaisaaa Pukhtoon haiii ? :blink:

Pukhtoons & Farsiwans have had a historical enmity between the two of them ! :undecided:

Was that crush of yours a Pakistani ? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom