What's new

Can India lead Asia?

1. India at the moment is ruled by a Brahmonic oligarchy. History tells us that Brahmonic rule was at best limited to states/provinces. The mighty empires of India/Hindustan emerged only under the Buddhists or Muslims. And you may want to add the British.

2. Buddhists are a disappearing people. Even the Constitution of India calls them Hindus - like the Sikhs, Brahmo Samaj, Jains, Dalits and others. Thankfully Muslims, Christians and Jews have been left alone. Therefore, it follows logically that India ought to wait for the inevitable rise of the Muslims. Forty / fifty years may be; and then she can be a leader.

Your post made me laugh so much that I thanked you for it.

Kindly come to great Indian laughter challenge!

India is now busy leading in-house corruption. If We Lead Asia as of now, It won't be great ;)

1. India at the moment is ruled by a Brahmonic oligarchy. History tells us that Brahmonic rule was at best limited to states/provinces. The mighty empires of India/Hindustan emerged only under the Buddhists or Muslims. And you may want to add the British.

2. Buddhists are a disappearing people. Even the Constitution of India calls them Hindus - like the Sikhs, Brahmo Samaj, Jains, Dalits and others. Thankfully Muslims, Christians and Jews have been left alone. Therefore, it follows logically that India ought to wait for the inevitable rise of the Muslims. Forty / fifty years may be; and then she can be a leader.

Smoke less. Even a 10 year old kid would laugh.
restless1.gif

Good to know that you are a penis voyeur!

I will stay far from you!

Thanks for letting us know your choice of titillation and sexual arousing!:tongue:

well tiki tiki tam tam sir the survey was conducted by BBC not me...its official..indians have smallest penises on globe..

Are you gay or something? Your homoerotic obsession repels me.

JDME this is the third thread I have come onto and you are off topic. What is it with you cant you read thread title. This ones about "can india lead asia" and you are bereting someone for being gay. Anyway back to thread I see no merit in leading asia or any other country

JDME this is the third thread I have come onto and you are off topic. What is it with you cant you read thread title. This ones about "can india lead asia" and you are bereting someone for being gay. Anyway back to thread I see no merit in leading asia or any other country

Respected sir,

Kindly go through the previous posts to know who is off topic. You'll find one of your countrymen who's talking about Penis.

Regards.

What about your Pakistani "friend" who turned this thread into penis discussion thread? Oh wait, you don't read comments made by Pakistani. Since he is not getting banned, I am pretty sure I can write whatever I like. You are not a moderator. Keep your opinion to yourself. And if you are, do your job and ban that guy for turning this into a penis thread unless you thought that was a "valid point!!

How can India even think of leading Asia let alone their own region when the leader of India is not some Indian, but some European from Italy. India is turning more and more like a lap dog for the US because of it's own insecurity with Pakistan and China. A big nation like India should depend on itself, but clearly that is not the case.

How can India even think of leading Asia let alone their own region when the leader of India is not some Indian, but some European from Italy. India is turning more and more like a lap dog for the US because of it's own insecurity with Pakistan and China. A big nation like India should depend on itself, but clearly that is not the case.

But if we do, what would happen to 150 billion dollar annual aid we get from US?

How can India even think of leading Asia let alone their own region

Who is saying that ?? 90% Indians already said we can't lead Asia. We neither have capability nor Intention. Read all post again and don't talk rubbish.

when the leader of India is not some Indian, but some European from Italy.

Since, you don't know ABC of politics better don't talk and i can't go to your level to explain. There are 100 such example. we chose what we decide. Alas, you don't even have Voting right to select a government. Epic failure. :rofl:

India is turning more and more like a lap dog for the US

Pakistan is US allies and not India. Pakistan-US alliance is continuing since 1947 with various kind of help. US was always against India till last few years. In last few years, we have developed positive relation. We don't want US. We even rejected most of their Jets like F-18 too. Our Friendship is strong with Russia, Japan, Europe, Israel. Hope it's not difficult to understand.

because of it's own insecurity with Pakistan and China. A big nation like India should depend on itself, but clearly that is not the case.

We already fought 5 times with Pakistan and you must be aware the result. Who give dam on China? Only Pakistan, Somalia, Nk are China friends. You can't do anything but only talk. Try any misadventure thing and face the consequence. lol.

A big nation like India should depend on itself, but clearly that is not the case.

Our 90% GDP dependent on India. We are domestic consumer economy. We are neither need anyone nor required. Even US debt crisis, we won't have any major Impact on India. Indeed, It's your country who are dependent on many countries for exports like US, Japan,SK, etc. lol

Let me explain this to you. When a Muslim child is born anywhere in the world, the Azan is called into his ears. Then and there the child is bound under a defense pact with the Ummah.

Going by the Muslim world, I honestly doubt that very much.

I'm sorry but that was the biggest load of cr*p I've ever heard.

What the heck is 'Brahmonic rule'? Seriously! This is the first time I ever heard this term so I goggled it and guess what I came up with? Your post on this thread. I swear down that's the only place where GOOGLE THE SEARCH ENGINE could find that word.

so I suggest you stop chatting sh*t.

not really. The first king ever to unite India was king Bharat. He was Hindu. Plus Founder of Maurya and Gupta dynasty were Hindus and later kings converted to Budhhism. Gupta empire or Early middle kingdoms [Hindu kigdoms] are reffered as 'Golden Age of India'. British occupation is seen as a dark page in Indian history not as Golden Era! Hinduism and Buddhism? All the theoris of 'Karma', 'Dharma', 'Yoga', 'Afterlife', 'Cremation' are the SAME! Just the difference being that Buddhist pray to Lord Budhdha and Hindus pray to their gods according to their belief. And it may also interest you to know that Gautam Budhdha is considered reincarnation of Hindu Lord Vishnu so technically speaking Buddhists are Hindus and Hindus are Buddhists.

Plus term 'Hindu' is western coined term. The original term for Hinduism is Vedic religion [religion of Vedas]. and according to Indian constitution 'Hindu' is anyone who follows Dharmic/Indian religions. Whether be it someone who fellows Vedic religion/Sikh/Buddhist or Jain.

You what? Buddhists are disappearing? Mate, I'm yet to see a Hindu who has got a bad thing to say about Buddhists or Sikhs no matter how far right he is. In fact the more far right he is the more he is likely to say how common Hindus/Buddhists/Sikhs are. That's what irks some Buddhists and Sikhs. Not because there is repression but because there is too much love they feel their identity is getting lost.

SO SERIOUSLY DON'T GET IT TWISTED AND THIS WAS A PATHETIC ATTEMPT.

Your former Prez K. R. Narayanan supplied me the cr---p that you are looking for. He also told me because of his Dalit origin even his Presidential speeches were published late or in inside pages. He can teach you Hinu history and the curse of the Brahmons on the people of SA. Even his Burmese born wife may help you.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom