What's new

Can india ever get Pakistan controlled Kashmir back????

At least China can openly claim Arunachal Pradesh, but India closetly claims Tibet. :tdown:

india_china_border-map.gif

you showed pak kashmir as indian.........thank you very much!!

^^^^ Look at this soul :lol:

Bhartis for heaven sake. . . GROW UP !

I don't know how much you know about it ..but after 1971 war..India was at serious leverage..as it had 90,000 Pakistani POWs..and Indian army was serous about settling Kashmir issue once in for all with Pakistan in exchange for your POWs.

It was Zulifiquar Ali Bhutto..who really pleaded Indira Gandhi during Shimla accords to go easy on his weak new regime ..and Indira Gandhi agreed to return your POWs ..without any concessions from Pakistan.

At least that makes your country's image unique
1st prize for world's dangerous places goes to pakistan....hurray!! and congrats!!
guess how much money your government spends to keep things under control........reserves all used up hence the international Aid!!

hahhaha...you are funny

so please show me some chinese noodle version of indian map.......i wanna know if chinese are interested to control bihar??:taz:

China only claims the South Tibet from India, nothing more.

At least, we don't claim the subcontinent as part of China.

And why India is dreaming over Tibet? :rolleyes:

China only claims the South Tibet from India, nothing more.

At least, we don't claim the subcontinent as part of China.

And why is India dreaming over Tibet? :rolleyes:

India too only claims Aksai chin and nothing more.

India claims Aksai Chin as part of Kashmir.

Then you guys complain, and say that Kashmir is none of our business, and that we should be more "sensitive" to Indian concerns.

How can Kashmir be none of our business, when India is claiming Chinese land as a part of Kashmir?

Many major rivers in India has its origin in Tibet, so i can understand why India is so concerned about Tibet.

I've also seen some Indian people use to claim that even the landscape of the Southwest part of China looks somewhat more Indian than Chinese, huh?

scene01.jpg

%E8%A5%BF%E5%8F%8C%E7%89%88%E7%BA%B3%E9%A3%8E%E5%85%89%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87%EF%BC%91%EF%BC%92.jpg

9982_%E8%A5%BF%E5%8F%8C%E7%89%88%E7%BA%B3%E7%99%BD%E5%A1%94.jpg

India claims Aksai Chin as part of Kashmir.

Then you guys complain, and say that Kashmir is none of our business, and that we should be more "sensitive" to Indian concerns.

How can Kashmir be none of our business, when India is claiming Chinese land as a part of Kashmir?

It is not us but Chinese govt which has taken that stand(of non involvement) on Kashmir..like we took ours on Tibet issue.

Many major rivers in India has its origin in Tibet, so i can understand why India is so concerned about Tibet.

I've also seen some Indian people use to claim that even the landscape Southwest China looks somewhat more Indian than Chinese, huh?

scene01.jpg

Both Indian and Chinese govt took a principled stand on both Kashmir and Tibet back in 1950s during Panchsheel accords.

Any backtracking from Chinese side..will result in similar response from Indian side.

Kashmirie people look more beautiful from Indien people

2293495535_4f467e1a6b_o.jpg

3330047363_043bd61859.jpg

What a shame they have to live with Indiens :P

If you guys keep on pushing us.....We will convert all the women to any non Islamic religion and make them part of our Harems....You guys only look at white color.....there a dark Kashmiri Muslims....remember the one who singlehandedly held off terrorists...

BTW you pedophile....the chicks in the above pic are damn young....and the other one is getting married....both pics are not pretty....get a life... you pedophilie

Back
Top Bottom