What's new

Can india ever get Pakistan controlled Kashmir back????

Guys stay on topic it is not a history lesson just discuss measures in how we can recover Pak held Kashmir in terms of actions to take on our side

Kashmirie people look more beautiful from Indien people

2293495535_4f467e1a6b_o.jpg

3330047363_043bd61859.jpg

What a shame they have to live with Indiens :P

Heard about Ash Bachchan???? Bollywood perhaps rings a bell

I think Indian should immediately start a covert war with pak.....train some suicide bombers and mercenaries and exfiltrate them......when they blow up army and assassinate some VIP guys ..the blame will be on Taliban.....hurray!!:devil:
A tit-for-tat answer

My view is that we must launch covert operations in Pak held kashmir and also drones to attack the terror camps waged there. Reports have said there is more than 400 militants waiting to cross over the LOC now the snow has melted we must neutralise them b4 they kill any more innocent Kashmiri people.

xin_57203062507550782404916.jpg

Kashmiri Indian muslim soldier laid his life for India RIP

We should have taken control of Kashmir back during 1971....saala we captured Pakistani territory everytime but our government ask us to return every-time. I mean if Pakistan would have been in our situation then do you think they would have returned us our land ? No way...
I mean if we would have taken under ou control at that time, JnK problem would have been solved
....everybody would have lived in peace.

^^^^ Look at this soul :lol:

Bhartis for heaven sake. . . GROW UP !

They are all ugly too with out their makeup.

are u a judge of a beauty contest???
You can keep your beauties we are happy with what we have with or without makeup.......BTW handover kashmir as soon as possible to make things easy for you:azn:

I think Indian should immediately start a covert war with pak.....train some suicide bombers and mercenaries and exfiltrate them......when they blow up army and assassinate some VIP guys ..the blame will be on Taliban.....hurray!!:devil:
A tit-for-tat answer

you are already doing that for many years...But you are failed badly..Swat failed , Waziristan failed

are u a judge of a beauty contest???
You can keep your beauties we are happy with what we have with or without makeup.......BTW handover kashmir as soon as possible to make things easy for you:azn:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you are already doing that for many years...But you are failed badly..Swat failed , Waziristan failed

At least that makes your country's image unique
1st prize for world's dangerous places goes to pakistan....hurray!! and congrats!!
guess how much money your government spends to keep things under control........reserves all used up hence the international Aid!!

India also claims Chinese land (Aksai Chin) as part of Kashmir. Clever move. :rolleyes:

So if India wants to take that land, then it will have to fight a two-front war with both China and Pakistan to get it.

India has long been only vocal about pak kashmir.....time for some serious business

Back
Top Bottom