What's new

Can india ever get Pakistan controlled Kashmir back????

Future can't be predicted.....

As for now India is concentrating on Afghanistan and the other part of pakistan...if u know wat i mean...:azn:
it's not about war,it's about collapse...

see u tomorrow guys...

That is a very insensitive comment ... it maybe your opinion, but not mine.. and pretty sure a majority of the Indian here on this forum.

Land is meaningless without winning the people. For Kashmir I feel that eventually it will be the people who will win.... but the definition of win will be different than what most of us think.

Its not my opinion too i agree to your opinion but some people need a mouthful:coffee:

Who are you......did RSS assaulted your sister then go and lodge a complaint in the police station...they will help.....please don't post prejudices won't help you..bad for health

Do not speak In this way about another person's sister.

How much more land you hindoos want, Brahmins now control 75% south asia, Brtion ruled 40% south asia and gave you double the land they occupied, typical bharti mentality you give them an inch they will take a mile.

Well Hindus controlled the entire South Asia previously.. after all Hindus were not an invading army..they were the original inhabitants of this land.

Bharat is a dilapidating millstone on South Asia pulling down a dozen countries and forcing arrested development and cretinism on the entire region.

Your infant state of Bharat is a terror central desperately trying to destabilize all her neighbors in pursuit of its crazy dream of Akhand Bharat which supposedly stretches from Afghanistan to Indonesia. This hegemonic nightmare is based on a demented interpretation of Hindu religious texts

I don't know which world you are living on but in this world..it is Pakistan which is often called as terrorist hub of the world..or you might wanna check statement from your allies and all your neighbors for that.

Your akhand bharat dream will never be realised. Good luck with BLA, TTp taliban, Shanti Bahini, Jandullah and dozen more terrorist organisation you have created to achieve your objectives

Conspiracy theories!!..got proof??

Kashmir will always be Indian the land of the Sufis and the abode of Lord Shiva

we want the land not the pakistani kasmiri people....you can keep them:coffee:

r u gunna take that land up ur a$$, ytf u need that land seriously, and when china kicked india out of kashmir, they told Pakistan to take it but we didnt,

Well Hindus controlled the entire South Asia previously.. after all Hindus were not an invading army..they were the original inhabitants of this land.

Pakistani and Bengladeshi want their land to remain Islam, so this is their own choice.

india cant take full control over jammu and kashmir and you are talking about Azaad kashmir....if india do this mistake then there will be a nuclear war for sure ......

4714832758_dbb15e590e.jpg

Kashmiri hinduss and muslims together in prayer :tup:

indians can try their best but Kashmir is ours. so sdfu and keep dreaming

Kashmir will be ours one day God willing

Pakistani and Bengladeshi want their land to remain Islam, this is their own choice.

That is now..but that does not change the fact..that it was infact Hindus were the original inhabitants of this land and Muslims were the invaders here ..then they talk about how Hindus are hungry for land.

Kashmir will be ours one day God willing

Lets leave God out of this cat fight :what:.....suggest some measure India should take to instigate pakistani kashmir back to india..

I don't know which world you are living on but in this world..it is Pakistan which is often called as terrorist hub of the world..or you might wanna check statement from your allies and all your neighbors for that.

Conspiracy theories!!..got proof??

anything against India are conspiracy theories ....:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom