What's new

Can india ever get Pakistan controlled Kashmir back????

It is not us but Chinese govt which has taken that stand(of non involvement) on Kashmir..like we took ours on Tibet issue.

Then why is your Government always whining that we should be "more sensitive" on Kashmir?

When they were the ones to decided to involve us in the first place, by claiming Aksai Chin as part of Kashmir?

Tibet was a part of China for over 700 years, and Pakistan was never a part of India.

There is a fundamental difference buddy.

So was Kashmir part of India for more than that.

Then why is your Government always whining that we should be "more sensitive" on Kashmir?

When they were the ones to decided to involve us in the first place, by claiming Aksai Chin as part of Kashmir?

I already told you..India has always claimed AC ..but it was your govt which decided not to get involved on rest of the Kashmir issue..all the border talk we have had..have been about Indo- China LAC and not LOC.

When was the country called "India" even created?

India has had many names..before it was know as Hindustan still is..before that Bharat varsha(still is) and before that Magadha..Infact it was Maurya dynasty which was first dynasty to rule over most of Indian land and more.

draft_lens7602612module63606522photo_1255803109Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

I already told you..India has always claimed AC ..but it was your govt which decided not to get involved on rest of the Kashmir issue..all the border talk we have had..have been about Indo- China LAC and not LOC.

The main point is, that if India tries anything with Kashmir, that will involve both Pakistan AND China.

Since India claims Chinese land as part of Kashmir.

Tibet was a part of China for over 700 years, and Pakistan was never a part of India.

There is a fundamental difference buddy.

Actually my laowai you need to read a up.....India in fact encompassed land up and including Afghanistan....for almost 200 yrs..

Actually my laowai you need to read a up.....India in fact encompassed land up and including Afghanistan....for almost 200 yrs..

So what if Afghanistan was once a part of India?

This has nothing to do with Tibet, nor with Pakistan. :pop:

The main point is, that if India tries anything with Kashmir, that will involve both Pakistan AND China.

Since India claims Chinese land as part of Kashmir.

Well things on Chinese front are quite..we hold regular border talks..we are sorting our issues that way ..any change in Chinese stand on Kashmir..will force India to change its own stand on Tibet.

Well things on Chinese front are quite..we hold regular border talks..we are sorting our issues that way ..any change in Chinese stand on Kashmir..will force India to change its own stand on Tibet.

I doubt that.

Indians love to talk about Tibet independence, but when push comes to shove, no Government on Earth recognizes Tibet as a sovereign nation.

I would be very surprised if the Indian government had enough courage to change their stance on Tibet.

I might even be a little impressed, since I always considered the Indian government to be soft. But I doubt it will happen.

Lets leave God out of this cat fight :what:.....suggest some measure India should take to instigate pakistani kashmir back to india..
You cannot take just the land back. If you want it, you can get it only do so along with the people in it. Otherwise it will remain as an issue in the eyes of international community. And more importantly because thats the right thing to do. So in case you want Pakistani Kashmir also, stop this BS comments like, I don't want the people just the land. Try to love them and make them love your country. There in lies the legitimacy of your claim and the path to salvation. So a first step would be to do something that would build up India's rep in both sides of LoC in Kashmir, try to get employment opportunities in Indian side, make Pakistani Kashmiris long to come here. The high dose of Islamization is something we have to find an anti dose for. My move after improving employment would be to promote arts like cinema, dance and fine arts.

The same old arguments rehashed again and again.

India does not want the PaK. And similarly it wont give an inch of J&K.

Now lets move on.

Back
Top Bottom