What's new

Can india ever get Pakistan controlled Kashmir back????

relativiti

Reaction score
Pakistan has done many things to gain control of whole of the kashmir valley back into their hands......from initiating 3 full scale wars, a semi-war and a proxy war to gain Jammu and Kasmir aka Indian-held-kashmir back with a range of strategies ranging from changing public perception by luring them, instigating public against India, recruiting youths in name of freedom fighters, direct invasion but in the end the results were all alike of hundreds soldiers getting killed, innocent civilians getting killed, youths getting killed in the hands of security forces, waste of public money and etc etc.

Assuming if suppose some ultra nationalist party(BJP) comes to power in India and a Indira Gandhi type someone becomes PM and declares that India wants the -kashmir( aka Azad kashmir and Gilgit-baltistan) back and instigates a series of initiatives without a full scale war but with proxy war against pakistan, luring pak-kashmiri public with better future, covert ops and etc etc. whereas till now it was only verbal in its claim.
The questions to think over...... what would be the pros and cons of such a step???
Will the Indian public support such a move???
Pakistan's response?? China's stand??
UN's stand?? Gulf nations' stand??
Guys care to spare a thought and please put the tongue-controller on:taz:

Pakistan has done many things to gain control of whole of the kashmir valley back into their hands......from initiating 3 full scale wars, a semi-war and a proxy war to gain Jammu and Kasmir aka Indian-held-kashmir back with a range of strategies ranging from changing public perception by luring them, instigating public against India, recruiting youths in name of freedom fighters, direct invasion but in the end the results were all alike of hundreds soldiers getting killed, innocent civilians getting killed, youths getting killed in the hands of security forces, waste of public money and etc etc.

Assuming if suppose some ultra nationalist party(BJP) comes to power in India and a Indira Gandhi type someone becomes PM and declares that India wants the -kashmir( aka Azad kashmir and Gilgit-baltistan) back and instigates a series of initiatives without a full scale war but with proxy war against pakistan, luring pak-kashmiri public with better future, covert ops and etc etc.
The questions to think over...... what would be the pros and cons of such a step???
Will the Indian public support such a move???
Pakistan's response?? China's stand??
UN's stand?? Gulf nations' stand??
Guys care to spare a thought and please put the tongue-controller on:taz:

Next Indo-Pak will be nuke war so i dnt think its possible now

Next Indo-Pak will be nuke war so i dnt think its possible now

India can not control the occupied part with 400'000 soldiers, so it will never occur to Indian even in there wildest dreams to control any hill of Azad Kashmir.

Ah.. i forgot to mention... Kashmir would be the safest place to be in nuclear war!

why do you want these lands? all the kashmiris hate indians. the civillians would arm themselves and fight. just as it is happening in jammu. please think before posting again.

why do you want these lands? all the kashmiris hate indians. the civillians would arm themselves and fight. just as it is happening in jammu. please think before posting again.

we want the land not the pakistani kasmiri people....you can keep them:coffee:

Yes :agree:

in dreams!

Many Indians has already gained control on Azad Kashmir in their dreams... just go Indian websites and you will find them saying as "We can gain control in 24 hours" :rofl:

Why would you make such a stupid thread full of hatered... comon yaar grow up how old are you 12 years old ? you want to create tensions here think about peace for once what part we have now is ours and what you nation has is there simply now stop dumb madness jerk hater.:angry::tdown:

Why would you make such a stupid thread full of hatered... comon yaar gro up how old are you ? you want to create tensions here think about peace for once what part we have now is ours and what you nation has is there simply now stop dumb madness jerk hater.:

does your statement applies to only me or some guys on your side too??:bounce:

How much more land you hindoos want, Brahmins now control 75% south asia, Brtion ruled 40% south asia and gave you double the land they occupied, typical bharti mentality you give them an inch they will take a mile.

Bharat is a dilapidating millstone on South Asia pulling down a dozen countries and forcing arrested development and cretinism on the entire region.

Your infant state of Bharat is a terror central desperately trying to destabilize all her neighbors in pursuit of its crazy dream of Akhand Bharat which supposedly stretches from Afghanistan to Indonesia. This hegemonic nightmare is based on a demented interpretation of Hindu religious texts

Your akhand bharat dream will never be realised. Good luck with BLA, TTp taliban, Shanti Bahini, Jandullah and dozen more terrorist organisation you have created to achieve your objectives

You don't want Indian Kashmiris either.. you are in love with land, water and the resources only. Won't you agree?

We don't want kashmiri labour class coz we have lots of biharis and UP dehatis......... educated people are good...ever heard about NIT-Srinagar......Don't you agree 1.21 billion people is more than enough??:azn:

we want the land not the pakistani kasmiri people....you can keep them:coffee:

That is a very insensitive comment ... it maybe your opinion, but not mine.. and pretty sure a majority of the Indian here on this forum.

Land is meaningless without winning the people. For Kashmir I feel that eventually it will be the people who will win.... but the definition of win will be different than what most of us think.

does your statement applies to only me or some guys on your side too??:bounce:

You started the hatetful thread so it applies on too you as of yet but if you team of trolls follow then it applies to them as well seriously man what are you on why do you have so much damn hatered inside you grow up think about friendship & peace this is defence forum not a poltical office dont be a jerk all your life.

Pakistan has done many things to gain control of whole of the kashmir valley back into their hands......from initiating 3 full scale wars, a semi-war and a proxy war to gain Jammu and Kasmir
We should have taken control of Kashmir back during 1971....saala we captured Pakistani territory everytime but our government ask us to return every-time. I mean if Pakistan would have been in our situation then do you think they would have returned us our land ? No way...
I mean if we would have taken under ou control at that time, JnK problem would have been solved....everybody would have lived in peace.

You started the hatetful thread so it applies on too you as of yet but if you team of trolls follow then it applies to them as well seriouly man what are you on why you have so much damn hatered inside you grow up think about friendship & peace dont be a jerk all your life.

okay this is a hate thread in some aspects .......it also applies to the section of kashmir war in pakistan defence....you want my contribution to peace then please comment on the thread
HTML:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/101282-india-china-treaty-possible.html
i'll know how much you want peace:azn:

Back
Top Bottom