What's new

Can India and Pakistan ever make it to football world?

Just scraping an odd bronze or silver here and there in non-key events at the Olympics does not bode well for india's superpower ambitions

a medal is a medal and a win a win!

Come talk to us when you actually get a medal this decade...until then go compete with somalia or something! LOL!

Then you have literally no idea what those terms mean...

Sachin was always the fastest runner on the field, whether fielding or running between wickets...
and please look at his fitness record, aka how many matches he missed due to fitness reasons...close to none!!!

And whether you consider him fat or unfit makes no dent to his achievements which are legendary....
so moral of the story is that that a "fat, unfit" cricketer has broken all records when the "tall, athletic and well built" Pakistani cricketers couldnt even come close to those achievements...

I think i wud choose the former any day of the week!

True, but compared to other sports, cricket does not require a similarly developed cardio vascular endurance

Even african countries produce better football players than us- that tells its not a sport we are gentically not capable of playing-
The problem is Cricket- subcontinent has ignored abandoned hockey squash and other sports because of it-

Cricket is like Golf useless time consuming sport. Unfortunately we love that sh it-

The amount if politics invloved in the sports we love to play I doubt we specially Pakistanis can produce quality players- there are lot of talented football players every where the thing required is training and grooming which unfortunately in not possible-

Considering the future indian football league will ban pakistani talent to participate the answer is No-

But I do know fifa is a powerful governing body and it will not let politics to get involved with the football sports- but here it is where the problem lies the indian mentality which unfortunately we see very blatantly in cricket-

I do find it unfortunate that India is mixing sports with politics...
Sports should be bringing our countries closer....

Hope that changes....fingers X'D

Looking and searching the list reminded me my school days when i used to search my result in notice board.... Always used to start searching from bottom....
--
heee,
its beeter to go up from down
than up to down ..exa. brazil
heee

Then you have literally no idea what those terms mean...

Sachin was always the fastest runner on the field, whether fielding or running between wickets...
and please look at his fitness record, aka how many matches he missed due to fitness reasons...close to none!!!

And whether you consider him fat or unfit makes no dent to his achievements which are legendary....
so moral of the story is that that a "fat, unfit" cricketer has broken all records when the "tall, athletic and well built" Pakistani cricketers couldnt even come close to those achievements...

I think i wud choose the former any day of the week!

The short kid in the class telling his other classmates:
My daddy told me , that I can run very fast because my legs are short and that is needed to make them move fast.

He is a rare case...

Exercise for 5-6 times a day, and rely on a vegetarian diet (Milk included). Try that for a month...

Remember that you have to eat at least 1.2 gr per kg of your body weight to maintain your muscle mass (depending on what sport one does). Now try to get that amount by drinking milk, eating only nuts, beans, soy etc etc.... only!

It will get pretty boring, monotonous and disgusting (For me when I lived as a veggie for 6 months) after a month.

He does most likely take supplements as well though.
Obviously it's hard but people here are not into non-veg in a huge way,so it doesn't get boring or disgusting for them. Supplements are always there, but suggesting vegetarians can't be good athletes is absurd.

Nope we don't have that in India, must be exclusive to your part of the world.

Now it is confirmed you do have male period considering you keep on replying like a fracked up woman whining.

tumblr_mev0ij1M8t1rkzieto1_500.gif

True, but compared to other sports, cricket does not require a similarly developed cardio vascular endurance

Oh absolutely...Afterall, its a gentleman's game...cant expect that all white attire to get too dirty now...

Nevertheless, Sachin was always one of the fittest on the field with a really good endurance and stamina...

Even african countries produce better football players than us- that tells its not a sport we are gentically not capable of playing-
The problem is Cricket- subcontinent has ignored abandoned hockey squash and other sports because of it-

Cricket is like Golf useless time consuming sport. Unfortunately we love that sh it-
No sport is useless.
As population and facilities grow, the rest of the sports will start getting their followers and winners.

Soccer is truly a third world country sport...thats why African countries can do so well.
All you need is one ball and some 22 players can participate...

Cricket on the other hand is rather expensive of an interest with a considerable investment in equipment required...Im not sure how a third world country like India or Pakistan chose to indulge in so, but its taken over as a religion not soon to go away anytime,...

It is regrettable that hockey and other sports such as football had to pay the price...

I will say this though...Pakistani talent in Squash is stunning!!!

Soccer is truly a third world country sport...

Most stupid comment I read today. :tup:

But of course you will soon come up with proof to support this claim

All you need is one ball and some 22 players can participate...

Oh, apparently I was wrong. This one is worse.

You got absolutely no idea about the enormous amount of planning, team spirit, tactics, infrastructure, science, medical research etc etc etc which are ALL needed to compete on international levels.

The short kid in the class telling his other classmates:
My daddy told me , that I can run very fast because my legs are short and that is needed to make them move fast.

so your sarcasm proves my point...
Sachin was the fastest on the field not because he was short, but because he was fitter than most other players....

Thanks for the support...lol

I do find it unfortunate that India is mixing sports with politics...
Sports should be bringing our countries closer....

Hope that changes....fingers X'D

We should learn fron the rivalries between Argentina and Brazil- South Amrikan vs Europe- Persian Vs Arab in football- instead if avoiding they let the sports football sort out their differences-
Even Neymar was supporting argentina in the final like we support each other in cricket when it comes to final between an asian and some non asian country-

I hope we learn to keep politics out of sports-

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom