What's new

Can India and Pakistan ever make it to football world?

Sushil kumar .. A vegetarian.
Bronze in China ..
Siler in London ..
Now go eat Nihari and let off brain farts somewhere else.

I'm talking about football/soccer, I'm not interested in looking at men's photos stick it up your butt will ya.

In Cricket even fat and unfit slobs like Sachin can become 'legends'

His frame is short , his height is 5 feet 5 inches so 60 Kg on him looks ok

You literally dont know your *** from your elbow now do you??

I can sense you never played a sport in your insignificant life!!

Calling Sachin unfit and fat is like calling the Queen a pauper....
Do tell what has your adonis self has achieved athletically in their lifetime?

You literally dont know your *** from your elbow now do you??

I can sense you never played a sport in your insignificant life!!

Calling Sachin unfit and fat is like calling the Queen a pauper....
Do tell what has your adonis self has achieved athletically in their lifetime?

Pfffff , Sachin and athletic :rofl:

granted he made a lot of runs on flat tracks but he is what he is which is un-athletic tubby little fellow with a whiny voice :D

I'm talking about football/soccer, I'm not interested in looking at men's photos stick it up your butt will ya.
You did over looked the fact that he is a vegetarian so your premise of vegetable eating people can't produce a world class athlete is wrong.

Our Players are not supported financially in soccer... look at budget Of Bcci nd pcb as compared to football associations... moreover national sport heroes are cricketers nd young generation follow them :)... there is no league like IPL for football to support local players in soccer.
budget forget about it more than budget atheletes and footballers in both our countries have no respect,we consider our athletes and other sports players as shit as compared to cricketers.above all .

You did over looked the fact that he is a vegetarian so your premise of vegetable eating people can't produce a world class athlete is wrong.

Stop whining do you have male period or something!

The amount if politics invloved in the sports we love to play I doubt we specially Pakistanis can produce quality players- there are lot of talented football players every where the thing required is training and grooming which unfortunately in not possible-

Considering the future indian football league will ban pakistani talent to participate the answer is No-

But I do know fifa is a powerful governing body and it will not let politics to get involved with the football sports- but here it is where the problem lies the indian mentality which unfortunately we see very blatantly in cricket-

And with what face are you talking to us when your country has had a medal drought since the 80s?

Olympics is an international event...meaning winning a medal proves you stand at world class...PERIOD!!
Now stop acting butthurt...and go talk to your amma about that burn cream..

Just scraping an odd bronze or silver here and there in non-key events at the Olympics does not bode well for india's superpower ambitions

15 Signs Indian Football Fans Are Almost Ready For The FIFA World Cup
footballfeverindia.jpg

Pakistani street children football team thrashed india 14 nill , thats a good place to start me thinks

Pfffff , Sachin and athletic :rofl:

granted he made a lot of runs on flat tracks but he is what he is which is un-athletic tubby little fellow with a whiny voice :D

Then you have literally no idea what those terms mean...

Sachin was always the fastest runner on the field, whether fielding or running between wickets...
and please look at his fitness record, aka how many matches he missed due to fitness reasons...close to none!!!

And whether you consider him fat or unfit makes no dent to his achievements which are legendary....
so moral of the story is that that a "fat, unfit" cricketer has broken all records when the "tall, athletic and well built" Pakistani cricketers couldnt even come close to those achievements...

I think i wud choose the former any day of the week!

He is a rare case...

Exercise for 5-6 times a day, and rely on a vegetarian diet (Milk included). Try that for a month...

Remember that you have to eat at least 1.2 gr per kg of your body weight to maintain your muscle mass (depending on what sport one does). Now try to get that amount by drinking milk, eating only nuts, beans, soy etc etc.... only!

It will get pretty boring, monotonous and disgusting (For me when I lived as a veggie for 6 months) after a month.

He does most likely take supplements as well though.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom