What's new

Can i post my personal pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are not a girl, girls tell me im handsome

Which girls cupcake?The ones you meet online? Those are dudes with a fat fetish.That's sadly why you need to cling on your racial ancestry because that's all you have to pawn for your sorry self.

Yaar fake or not - its a matter for him. If he wants to post his pic (on a hard core man site - on the whole) -its a matter for him. Whatever makes him happy.
btw - it wouldnt make me happy!! :azn:

Like I said yaar you are Opinionater or Supermod material. I am sure webbys having a meeting to do something for you.

fake your posting someelse pics

your someone came here just to troll from his another account

back in the day , he posted the same dude earlier as well.
THe benifit of the doubt goes to aryan

Here is my pic. :D

r6wapt.jpg

Apparently they trace their origins back to the Punjab region of Erstwhile India. So you decide if they are Indian or Pakistani.

Actually, that hasn't been proven. I'm not sure what Inquiring Mind has posted on anthroscape but they're definitely not descendants of Punjabis or Jatts/Rajputs as he likes to claim. All the other anthropology websites (i.e. forumbiodversity, anthrocivitas, etc.) will say this. It's more likely they're outcasts from Central India but there really hasn't been any confirmation on their origins.

Anyways, I warned you guys he was a troll. Any of the moderators can google Inquiring Mind/troll and see it. He has no interest in Pakistani defenses but is here to pretend Pakistanis, Indians, etc. will accept him as one of their own. On most other forums, he is always "Aryan" this and that and suggesting gypsies are "Aryan."

Actually, that hasn't been proven. I'm not sure what Inquiring Mind has posted on anthroscape but they're definitely not descendants of Punjabis or Jatts/Rajputs as he likes to claim. All the other anthropology websites (i.e. forumbiodversity, anthrocivitas, etc.) will say this. It's more likely they're outcasts from Central India but there really hasn't been any confirmation on their origins.

Anyways, I warned you guys he was a troll. Any of the moderators can google Inquiring Mind/troll and see it. He has no interest in Pakistani defenses but is here to pretend Pakistanis, Indians, etc. will accept him as one of their own. On most other forums, he is always "Aryan" this and that and suggesting gypsies are "Aryan."

In an attempt to assign the origin of the Roma population to a specific geographical area in India, we searched for identical matches within the Roma sequences belonging to the Asian M sub-haplogroups (so then, the M1a1 lineage was not included). These lineages were compared to a dataset of 3,751 sequences from seven different regions and 22 states in India. Then, the weighted proportion of Roma sequences found in each geographical region or state were used to infer the probabilities of origin, which are listed in Table 3.

fetchObject.action

The subcontinental region showing higher probability of being the source of Roma sequences was North-western India (0.72), followed by Eastern India (0.20) while the rest of the subcontinental regions accounted only for 8% of the probability.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Dr. A.E. Mourant,'The ABO Blood Groups',Blackwell Scientific Publications,Oxford,1954.

"
Roma(of Europe) : O – 31.0, A –26.2 , B –33.9, AB-8.9

Indian warrior castes

Sikh soldiers: O-32.36,A-22.28,B-34.63,AB-10.73

Hindus(soldiers) in Rajasthan: O-33.33,A-21.26,B-35.14,Ab-9.91

Rajputs(near Quetta): O-28.81,A-27.97,B-33.05,AB-10.71
(Malone 1928-29)

Jats(Punjab): O -33.21,A-25.25,B-33.30,AB-11.11 "

A.E. Mourant,”Warrior castes of Rajasthan,Delhi and the Punjab as also the Roma are good representatives of the Indian Mediterranean race and are macroskels.It means that they have legs,a bit longer than the trunk.All of them have straight and thin noses,oval,well-bred faces.The Rajputs are dolycephals as are the majority of the European Roma.Rajput average stature is about 1 inch. higher than the Roma.This difference is almost certainly explained by the fact that Rajputs have better life than the persecuted gypsies of Europe.”

The ABO blood groups (Open Library)

An international collaboration led by Dr Manir Ali of the Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine, first identified the 'Jatt' mutation in one of four Pakistani families. Further study amongst Roma populations in Europe showed that the same mutation accounted for nearly half of all cases of PCG in that community.

Dr Ali's research also confirms the widely accepted view that the Roma originated from the Jatt clan of Northern India and Pakistan and not from Eastern Europe as previously believed.
New Glaucoma Research Solves Anthropological And Medical Puzzle

Talking about Gypsies and Genetics (Its well known that Balkan Gypsies are H1 mostly derrived)
H1a* was the third most common haplogroup present in 16% of the Indian samples, and was equally distributed among all castes except the Vaishyas. In the Jaunpur district it represented 20% of the samples and was particularly frequent among Jaunpur Brahmins (65%).

SOURCE Y-chromosomal insights into the genetic impact of the caste system in India

Also founder effects are to be taken into consideration, if gypsies descendant of a small group of male founders than they could have been anything from tribal to brahmin or pakistani, kalash, burusho etc....

Hey, its not gay man, but guy.
Correct it, it looks odd to say the members of PDF are homos

Ashokbhai check again I think he wasn't suggesting that

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

OMG dude u r 1 fat a55

Well thought out KP and imaginative post obviously a lot of though and deep thinking went into that post truly worth a thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom