What's new

Can i post my personal pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everybody picking on the gypsy? Relax guys. What's the big deal in showing pictures? You don't have to be assholes, if you don't like it move on.

thats me.
noface-sm-300x225.jpg

I blame load shedding for the bad picture

Why is everybody picking on the gypsy? Relax guys. What's the big deal in showing pictures? You don't have to be assholes, if you don't like it move on.

If you would just google Inquiring Mind and troll, you would realize why. He has nothing positive to contribute to this forum and likely has no interest in Pakistan's defense. He is here because he thinks he is some gypsy "Aryan" and that Pakistanis or Indians would accept him as one of their own.

Inquiring Mind, you were already told on other anthropology forums that the "Jatt gene" study was a bunch of crap and their reasoning is questionable at best.

The other study was debunked as well. Your not a descendant of Jatts, Rajputs, etc. You even claimed you were Pashtun or part Pashtun before. Your ridiculous.

short and quick. does this woman look like from pakistan or from india?

The woman looks Indian.

AryanWolve, which country you from?

where from india? which tribe would you think she is?

Why don't you just take a genetic test, instead of going to every forum and posting pictures of yourself and family and asking everyone where u belong?

I would think you and your family were from Mexico. If I just meet you.

Gypsies are mixed people, and they're a unique group of people.

Why don't you just take a genetic test, instead of going to every forum and posting pictures of yourself and family and asking everyone where u belong?

I would think you and your family were from Mexico. If I just meet you.

Gypsies are mixed people, and they're a unique group of people.

i took a genetic test, it told me im 100% Caucasian but it didnt still told me where in india im from.

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

looks hispanic/mexican

if she looks mexican how a indian woman looks than?

post your pics if you feel like posting em....

but PDF is a sausage fest, there's only about 3 or 4 female members. and some of the members here are just plain creepy.

just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom