What's new

Can i post my personal pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you just take a genetic test, instead of going to every forum and posting pictures of yourself and family and asking everyone where u belong?

I would think you and your family were from Mexico. If I just meet you.

Gypsies are mixed people, and they're a unique group of people.

Why exclude the Gypsies from the greater indian race? Isolate them. Just like Europeans did for centuries and still do. Gypsies are unique just like every indian tribe is uniqe but they belong to AkhandBharat.

Why exclude the Gypsies from the greater indian race? Isolate them. Just like Europeans did for centuries and still do. Gypsies are unique just like every indian tribe is uniqe but they belong to AkhandBharat.

You are a El European now.

Gypsys are discriminated in Europe but we Pakistanis don't discriminate against you people.

And yes, you and that lady can go by as Pakistanis. If you both were walking in a street in Islamabad, people would not think you are foreigners.

gypsies are annoying....at least the ones i came across in Istanbul

they beg for money, you shoo them away.....then they beg for a cigarette.....or the gum you are already chewing

vagabounds

they beg for money, you shoo them away.....then they beg for a cigarette.....or the gum you are already chewing

vagabounds

that was a bit naughty but that thank you was for the other post lol

vagabounds

We have plenty of beggars like that in Pakistan. The last time I was in Islamabad two Afghan beggars came into my car because I didn't give them enough money they wanted from me. Pakistan has plenty of annoying beggars.

vagabounds

If they are like that there are reasons behind it, or do you think its in their nature? I think they are conditioned to be so. And turks behave similar in germany, they beg you for few euros or a cigarette or want your mobile phone for a call and if you dont want they beat you up.

We have plenty of beggars like that in Pakistan. The last time I was in Islamabad two Afghan beggars came into my car because I didn't give them enough money they wanted from me. Pakistan has plenty of annoying beggars.

yes we also do have annoying beggars as well

God bless the poor.....but some of them still have a sense of 'tact' while some do not

it's mostly the European countries like France and Italy that are being cruel to the gypsies

If they are like that there are reasons behind it, or do you think its in their nature? I think they are conditioned to be so. And turks behave similar in germany, they beg you for few euros or a cigarette or want your mobile phone for a call and if you dont want they beat you up.

yaar begging is one thing but beating up for a rejection is a bit much lol

Cute pics :smitten: :man_in_love:
I like em thick.:)

_proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom