What's new

Can Hindutva Terrorists Provoke India-Pakistan War?

Anyway, I have gone way way off track from the thread.......

Back to the facist VHP / BJP / Shiv Sena - Advani, Vajpayee and Bal Thakaray

no no no no no.........you made the claim that his statement cannot be used for clarification.......now please, you explain it......

Either speak from knowledge or please dont try and murky the waters......

Dr Naik, is a medical Dr by profession, but left this field and studied Islam and comparative religions and has more knowledge then those who go to madrassah and gain their knowledge there. They graduate from Madrassah in no ceremony, just a scholar to teach them, it is not like a PHd certificate with records kept in the central education board........otherwise Islamic Scholar from India would not be recognised by those around the world and vis versa........

He has proven his knowledge base to exceed many others, and he has actively put out his challenge to any question to anyone, muslim or non muslim

so you want to listen what you feel good to....thats fair for me...

he is knowledgable no doubt but no authority whatsoever....no more clarifications from my side....this video may help...

Last edited by a moderator:
so you want to listen what you feel good to....thats fair for me...

he is knowledgable no doubt but no authority whatsoever....no more clarifications from my side....this video may help...

YouTube - Zakir Naik banned in India

Oh please........dont try and play that divide and rule policy.........Muslims themselves are split over this episode......I know it well and he has spoken with knowledge and upon reading the hisotry books in relations to Imam Hussain.

He has given an academical and knowledgeable account without getting emotional or angry about the situation........

Alot of scholars tend to get very angry and if the cloud is purple then the cloud is purple and nothing is going to change that....something Islam does not allow and he has stuck to the tenets of Islam......

That doesn't take away his stance or position

This video is another example of Indian propaganda against Muslims, taking his qoutes way out of context and cut and paste editing....where the OBL issue was not clarified, the Rasool Mihammed (SAW) was not shown in its entirety nor the Imam Hussain explanation.......clearly a deception which is again, another clear example of media manipulation..........this is proof enough........Thank you for making my point even clearer

yeah thats good....i guess you are good at that...seems you are an scholar just like our thread starter....:cheesy:

Well Aspirin, I think you may need an aspirin for yourself first.......I have put my points forward and explained it clearly.....now if you wish to continue discussing Islam and Dr Naik, then please open up a new thread and we can continue, otherwise we both will be banned for derailing this thread with other topics.........

This video is another example of Indian propaganda against Muslims, taking his qoutes way out of context and cut and paste editing....where the OBL issue was not clarified, the Rasool Mihammed (SAW) was not shown in its entirety nor the Imam Hussain explanation.......clearly a deception which is again, another clear example of media manipulation..........this is proof enough........Thank you for making my point even clearer

i said if you need clarifications you need to ask scholars..thats it..why getting emotional....(if you r so hell bound u become scholar urself....but not ZN style...he may be knowledgeble but not the authority)

i said if you need clarifications you need to ask scholars..thats it..why getting emotional....(if you r so hell bound u become scholar urself....but not ZN style...he may be knowledgeble but not the authority)

Just a quik one as again........tell me, who has the authority....please clarify as you made the comment, so you answer it

Just a quik one as again........tell me, who has the authority....please clarify as you made the comment, so you answer it

ook let me tell it in ur style-->authority is the one who you believe in right--->for me it's HOLY QURAN

and please discontinue yaar...no point discussing it eh...i m sorry if i made some comment hurting u...so sorry

when you do not have anything to answer plz do not blame on the source....

look when you provided the source to me.. i clearly accepted...
I dont know why r you so rigid...... you made our point clearer that followers of Islam are rigid... they dont want to understand others

Here here.............maybe now is a good time to talk about Maoists/Naxal terrorists who have a presence in 1/3 of India.....or the VHP terrorists, and BJP terrorists who have been nranded a Political party in India and while we are at it.....genocide of say, Kashmir, Gujarat, Christians, Muslims, Sikhs ..............I think I may have left something out.........i'll come back with those...just the above for now please......as India tends to point at Pakistan alot, using your comment, lets look in your own backyard first..............

Name one group like the TTP/Afghan Taliban that exists on Indian soil and can pull off a 26/11 kind of attack in another country and I'll shut my mouth.

FYI, The Naxals are fighting for regime change. I find their ideology quite vile, however even they don't justify massacring innocent civilians (including children and infants) like terrorists from Pakistan do.

Last edited:
Name one group like the TTP/Afghan Taliban that exists on Indian soil and can pull off a 26/11 kind of attack in another country and I'll shut my mouth.

FYI, The Naxals are fighting for regime change. I find their ideology quite vile, however even they don't justify massacring innocent civilians (including children and infants) like terrorists from Pakistan do.

No....the Hindutva.....which is what is being discussed just massacres Muslims like Gujarat, Ayodhya, Christian attacks etc etc etc

The terrorists who conducted 26/11 killed innocent people, the Naxals killed paramilitaries, so they are more then capable of conducting such an operation.....

And again, GoP stated that part of the operation may have been conducted on Pakistani soil........this is a comment, nor here nor there....Indians seem to make any transaltion which suits them out of it.....the facts of 26/11 are clouded with more questions then answers.......again, that is for a different thread

when you do not have anything to answer plz do not blame on the source....

look when you provided the source to me.. i clearly accepted...
I dont know why r you so rigid...... you made our point clearer that followers of Islam are rigid... they dont want to understand others

When comments are made by someone, I expect them to be backed up with that person.......not just come into a debate with riff raff info and think you can pull a fast one.......I provided a link and he bought in another topic about another issue which has already been discussed to death and settled, but no......not for the Indian members, they just wish to derail any thread, by making silly quotes, one being Jihad meaning Holy War...........(not to mention leaving out the Hindu scriptures of Mahabharat, which is all about violence) and people expect me to just accept for the sake of it otherwise it shows I am rigid...........PATHETIC debaters.......please find a kids section somewhere and argue there

No....the Hindutva.....which is what is being discussed just massacres Muslims like Gujarat, Ayodhya, Christian attacks etc etc etc

i.e they have a regional agenda and cannot provoke a war between India and Pakistan. And we aren't discussing 'Hindutva', we're discussing whether or not these groups are capable of provoking a war between India and Pakistan.

I believe we should focus on the more real threat, i.e the threat emanating from Pakistani soil.

The terrorists who conducted 26/11 killed innocent people, the Naxals killed paramilitaries, so they are more then capable of conducting such an operation.....

Oh I'm sure they're more than capable, but they simply don't commit such heinous crimes. They are fighting for a communist revolution buddy, they don't justify killing innocent civilians like some others do.

And again, GoP stated that part of the operation may have been conducted on Pakistani soil........this is a comment, nor here nor there....Indians seem to make any transaltion which suits them out of it.....the facts of 26/11 are clouded with more questions then answers.......again, that is for a different thread

What are you suggesting? that the attackers weren't Pakistanis?

sorry didn\'t read nothing..just the title....but after seeing so many posts would like to say one thing to pakistanis.....don\'t be alarmed...india does have religious extrenists,but majority of indians r not extremists(actually,why is religion so important,i never understood???).....if we were ,then bjp would have been in power for most of the time(since hindus r majority in india)......

Back
Top Bottom