What's new

Can Hindutva Terrorists Provoke India-Pakistan War?

Referring to the role of Narendra Modi in Gujarat 2002 massacre of Muslims, In Babu Bajrangi said as follows:

“Narendrabhai gave us three days to do whatever we wanted”.

“Narendrabhai’s only condition was the riots must stop in three days”.

www.outlookindia.com | What About The Truth?

In spite of Modi's role in 2002 pogrom, or perhaps because of it, Modi is still the chief minister of Gujarat, and a popular leader of BJP.

ISI was behind this video.............Indians can do no wrong........totally done by Pakistan, even though these braves Hindu facists, who cut pregnant womens stomach open, but they are a product of the ISI, must be.........

What will India do............as always deny....why, because nothing happenned, its a conspiracy theory, thats all.......

Thank Allah we had Mohammed Ali Jinnah, when we did and Pakistan was formed........Praise Allah so much for this..........

ISI was behind this video.............Indians can do no wrong........totally done by Pakistan, even though these braves Hindu facists, who cut pregnant womens stomach open, but they are a product of the ISI, must be.........

What will India do............as always deny....why, because nothing happenned, its a conspiracy theory, thats all.......

Thank Allah we had Mohammed Ali Jinnah, when we did and Pakistan was formed........Praise Allah so much for this..........

Pregnant womans stomach open incident was turned out to be fake. It was created by some so called human rights group who just wanted to incriminate Hindus. :devil::devil::devil:
We also thank Jinnah for creation of Pakistan. Now can prosper peacefully without daily suicide bombings !!:argh::argh:

8. "Follow the money stupid" is a famous saying. We just need to follow the money trail to see who really did this

Referring to the role of Narendra Modi in Gujarat 2002 massacre of Muslims, In Babu Bajrangi said as follows:

In spite of Modi's role in 2002 pogrom, or perhaps because of it, Modi is still the chief minister of Gujarat, and a popular leader of BJP.

this is sentiment of a very very handful set of indian - trust me majority of indians be it hindu or muslim condemn what happened in gujarat...

this is sentiment of a very very handful set of indian - trust me majority of indians be it hindu or muslim condemn what happened in gujarat...

He is facing the SIT now and might even be charged, tried and convicted...I would have preffered Modi losing the elections to start with....Its always difficult if not impossible to bring powerful people to pay for their deeds commited when they were in power especially as they can cover their tracks easily through the nature of governance....many layers of bureaucracy.

Narendra modi is the cm of gujrat only because of his development works and nothing else. Well... the other contention which is yet to be proved in the court of law regarding modis role in the riots doesnt count much.. why because one it is yet to be proven, even i can say narendrabhai asked me to kill indira gandhi.... secondly gujrat is majority hindu state.. hence even if many feel modi had a role to play in it when they weigh in the future of the state and the unproven claims then obvoiusly the people go for the former..!!!!

lol :what: still confused man, what exactly are you trying to say ?

I am trying to say is, how the hell you being Indian become a Elite member in Pakistanie forum.....

Maybe I should have thought about peace message more closely.

Thanks...

Narendra modi is the cm of gujrat only because of his development works and nothing else. Well... the other contention which is yet to be proved in the court of law regarding modis role in the riots doesnt count much.. why because one it is yet to be proven, even i can say narendrabhai asked me to kill indira gandhi.... secondly gujrat is majority hindu state.. hence even if many feel modi had a role to play in it when they weigh in the future of the state and the unproven claims then obvoiusly the people go for the former..!!!!

In terms of hunger, Gujarat is ranked at 69, comparable to Haiti, according to India State Hunger Index complied by IFPRI.

http://www.ifpri.org/sites/default/files/publications/ishi08.pdf

In general, Gujarat’s performance on social indicators is poor despite improving GDP.

www.outlookindia.com | Facets To The Shine

AS to Narendra, he is as guilty as sin, based on all of the reports and evidence collected by human rights groups, and media outlets such as tehelka.

I am trying to say is, how the hell you being Indian become a Elite member in Pakistanie forum.....

Maybe I should have thought about peace message more closely.

Thanks...

man first of all you need a grammar check lol I dont think i still understand what your trying to say, and secondly there are other Indian elite members also, its not about the peace message but the intent behind your writing.

The Hindutva agents have been active in Pakistan for a long time. The BJP admitted of sending criminals to Pakistan for terrorist activities. Besides there are so many freelance Jihadis in Pakistan that can be easily convinced to carry out terrorist activity in Pakistan.

Hindutva wants to emulate Zionism. Here is the future of Kashmir: "http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4752349n"
Is Peace Out Of Reach? - 60 Minutes - CBS News[/url]

Smart Hindus should discern themselves from Hindutva.

Back
Top Bottom