What's new

Can China legally prevent Japan of using Kanji in their culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw some swith signbord in China perhaps from Xinjiang in pinyin with tonal symbols.

I've not seen that, and I have traveled all over China.

I haven't been to Xinjiang though, so I guess it might be possible. But it would be highly unnecessary.

That freaking Idiot brought up that "word" first and now it want me to tell it what that means?
Who do you think you are, the holy God in heaven?

Mr.Google did a good job, he separate the "空天" to two characters "空" and "天". Which means that "空天" is not actually a "word" in dictionary.

Also that NamVietMonkey should really go back to school, because its skill of reading comprehension is extremely bloody weak. Oh, wait, such a low class creature can't even learn. I apologize.

No, nanman boy can not understand.
Dr. Google understood that there are two word in chinese, becaouse each written character corresponded to one monosyllabic word. The composed word "空天" doesn't exist, so that he said your head is fully with air and space.

LOL, using words like "Dongyi" and "Nanman", these guys are going crazy. :lol:

I am a Hong Kong Cantonese of Hakka ancestry, go ahead and continue with that. :D

To the one claiming "The History of Chinese (the language) is based on a script of Indo-Sino-Tibetan":

First, Chinese characters are an unique pictographic symbols representing both meaning and syllable different from all other writing forms in the world including Indic and Tibetan scripts both being phonetic symbols only recording syllables.
Hanzi had no one to copy.

Second, the highly mature Chinese script Oracle Bone Inscriptions emerged around 1300B.C., and its embryonic stage was believed to date back 8000 years ago.
In comparison, the earliest Indic script emerged around 300B.C (over 1000 years later than Chinese character), Tibetan script was created around 700A.D. inspired by indic script Sanskrit.
If you insist on the relations among the three, the only thing you can say is the other two derived from Chinese characters!

Another clarification:
Hanzi was not created in your claimed Zhou Dynasty, it merged much earlier in Shang Dynasty (1700B.C.-1100B.C) (prior to Zhou).
The land of Shang Dynasty and Zhou Dynasty both spanned mostly the central plain reaching northward Liaoning, southward Yangze River and westward Shanxi and Gansu (no Tibet,let alone India).
and Shang people were Han Chinese.
Besides, the unearthed locations of embryonic Chinese characters were all in eastern part of China like: heart of the Central Plain and the middle and lower reaches of Yangze River traditionally Han Chinese populated far far away from Tibet especially India parted by Himalaya Mountain.
Chinese character's invention never ever involved Indian and Tibetan.

Oh, "China (PRC) today do not hold the right to the Old Chinese ",
Why? Today's Chinese are descendants of ancient Chinese, all ancient Chinese cultural achievements are a legacy for today's Chinese people, otherwise who else would be entitled to them?

Regarding the difference between ancient and modern Chinese characters,
The style of Chinese characters had been fixed on the whole in West Han Dynasty (202B.C.-9A.D.) and passed down to modern China generation by generation since, the later gradual minor changes were most about fonts and aestheticism .
Also at that time, the simplified characters (more than 80% of which are being used by mainland Chinese nowadays) were gradually born and have been co-existing with the formal one (we call traditional characters today, being used by present day Taiwanese and HKers).

See, all ancient characters had been consistently handed down, the simplified one is in Mainland China now, the formal one also known as the traditional one is in Taiwan and Hk also in Japan that is Kanji( brought into use in Japan around 500A.D.).

No, nanman boy can not understand.
Dr. Google understood that there are two word in chinese, becaouse each written character corresponded to one monosyllabic word. The composed word "空天" doesn't exist, so that he said your head is fully with air and space.

Can someone please explain this to me, I can't really understand this "Chinese teacher's " English.

-----------------------

Oh oh, I think got it.
In #198, I said :
"Why don't you find me a "空天" in a Chinese dictionary"

But the poor, low class creature doesn't even have a logical brain,
it thought that it means: (There is a word "空天" in a Chinese dictionary, go and catch it)
Based on its #215:
"the boy who said the words "空天" is available in a Chinese dictionary"

Ladies and Gentlemen, here is the meaning of "Fighting the Scarecrow made by yourself".
Thanks for the sample from Mr.NamVietMonkey

He, he, dong yi is not evaluated enough to troll here. Kingdom of Dong'ou was disappaered, you lost your identyty. You are slave of Han chinese. You don't have right as human being now.

Silly head, Dong Yi are one of the ancestors of Han Chinese.

Thanks Passerby, you're very knowledge on Chinese writing history, for me I stopped there to argue with detail when those guys said Hanzi is not belong to Chinese...what a retard statement.

To: Kiss_of_the_Dragon

临时抱佛脚,上网到处搜的呢。
不服气,凭什么被无知的人乱诋毁嘛。

你的题目还蛮大胆,看了忍不住笑。

To: Kiss_of_the_Dragon

你的题目还蛮大胆,看了忍不住笑。

hehe, I guess i'm not the first to think of this question but just noone has raised this question. :lol:

No, they can only prevent their citizens from speaking freely and having more children as per their wish. Communist Dictators.

Sure we chinese don't prevent Indians to learn freely Chinese..with Indians we're generious :D

just a theoretical question to Chinese:
If Vietnam decides to return to Chinese writing characters, will you support or oppose it?

just a theoretical question to Chinese:
If Vietnam decides to return to Chinese writing characters, will you support or oppose it?

You go to get smack on the face by your country men...don't even think about it. If you use Chinese writing against us as Japanese then forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom